User Tag List

12 Last

Results 1 to 10 of 13

  1. #1
    Senior Member HotpinkHeatwave's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Posts
    382

    Default For an ENTP to come back...

    I had dated an ENTP a while ago (during January, dead of winter.)

    He claimed I was the first girl he ever really loved.

    He was also very young (15 going on 16.)

    We had a nasty breakup.

    A little while ago, he tried readding me on facebook. I had blocked both of his other accounts (meaning he made a new one.)

    He wants to be friends again.


    What does it mean for an ENTP to come back to you?

    I heard if an ENTP really likes you, they will make an effort to stay in contact with you.

    He is also the first ENTP (out of the many I know) to come back to me.

    Your thoughts?

    Thank you.

  2. #2
    no clinkz 'til brooklyn Nocapszy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    MBTI
    ENTP
    Posts
    4,516

    Default

    his age matters far more than his type.
    focus on that.
    we fukin won boys

  3. #3
    Senior Member HotpinkHeatwave's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Posts
    382

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Cappie View Post
    his age matters far more than his type.
    focus on that.
    That doesn't tell me much. What are you implying? He's maturing?

  4. #4
    Aquaria mrcockburn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    MBTI
    ¥¤
    Enneagram
    3w4 sp/so
    Posts
    1,907

    Default

    I don't think you should make assumptions. He probably sees no reason why he can't still be friends with you. Which is normal - and good. Move on from the whole romance thing and start over as buddies. (NOT fk buddies)

    I'm still friends with most of my exes. I just got home from an ex's apartment, where we were playing videogames and yakking it up.
    3w4-9w1-?w6 (nearly headless nick)
    sp/so
    Lawful Evil

    COCKBURN:

    http://sundrytimes.files.wordpress.c...tomic-bomb.jpg


  5. #5
    Senior Member HotpinkHeatwave's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Posts
    382

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by mrcockburn View Post
    I don't think you should make assumptions. He probably sees no reason why he can't still be friends with you. Which is normal - and good. Move on from the whole romance thing and start over as buddies. (NOT fk buddies)

    I'm still friends with most of my exes. I just got home from an ex's apartment, where we were playing videogames and yakking it up.
    I'm in another relationship, we couldn't be fuck buddies, haha. But true.. I AM making assumptions. I just think it's odd that he is the one who basically told me to piss off, and now he wants to be friends again. We haven't seen eachother or talked in a LONG TIME.

  6. #6
    ✿ڿڰۣஇღ♥ wut ♥ღஇڿڰۣ✿ digesthisickness's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    MBTI
    ENTP
    Posts
    3,262

    Default

    he probably just started a new account and wanted to look popular, or whatever, by adding as many people as possible. the whole, throw enough shit at the wall and some is bound to stick, ploy.
    ✻ღϠ₡ღ✻
    (¯`✻´¯)
    `*.¸.*'ღϠ₡ღஇڿڰۣ
    •.¸¸. Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒჱܓ. இڿڰۣ.¸¸.இڿڰۣ´¯`·.─♥


    Cerebral Artery
    http://www.facebook.com/CerebralArtery

  7. #7
    Dreaming the life onemoretime's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    MBTI
    3h50
    Socionics
    ILE
    Posts
    4,460

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by HotpinkHeatwave View Post
    That doesn't tell me much. What are you implying? He's maturing?
    He's immature and doesn't know how to handle things yet.

  8. #8
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    7368
    Socionics
    NeTi
    Posts
    9

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by HotpinkHeatwave View Post
    I had dated an ENTP a while ago (during January, dead of winter.)

    He claimed I was the first girl he ever really loved.

    He was also very young (15 going on 16.)

    We had a nasty breakup.

    A little while ago, he tried readding me on facebook. I had blocked both of his other accounts (meaning he made a new one.)

    He wants to be friends again.


    What does it mean for an ENTP to come back to you?

    I heard if an ENTP really likes you, they will make an effort to stay in contact with you.

    He is also the first ENTP (out of the many I know) to come back to me.

    Your thoughts?

    Thank you.
    Well ENTP's believe in an eye for an eye, both in the positive and negative way.

    Just give him the benefit of the doubt once and see how it goes. But don't trust him with anything of worth. ENTP's can somehow bend the logic in the breakup and convince themselves that it is YOUR fault, and proceed to "exact revenge" on you.

  9. #9
    Giggity Vie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    MBTI
    ENTJ
    Enneagram
    8
    Posts
    792

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by LeslieFrancs View Post
    Well ENTP's believe in an eye for an eye, both in the positive and negative way.

    Just give him the benefit of the doubt once and see how it goes. But don't trust him with anything of worth. ENTP's can somehow bend the logic in the breakup and convince themselves that it is YOUR fault, and proceed to "exact revenge" on you.
    Yeah they certainly can. :|

  10. #10
    Senior Member guesswho's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    MBTI
    ENTP
    Posts
    1,983

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by HotpinkHeatwave View Post
    He is also the first ENTP (out of the many I know) to come back to me.
    Thank you.
    What?!How many ENTPs do you know?! I hardly found one.

    There's more to a person than the MBTI type...labeling doesn't help.

    You have to be interesting for him to come back to you. You can bait him with that I guess. You have to provoke him.

Similar Threads

  1. [JCF] how common would it be for an ENTP to present as the archetype of ISTP?
    By Thalassa in forum Myers-Briggs and Jungian Cognitive Functions
    Replies: 22
    Last Post: 07-31-2014, 04:52 PM
  2. [MBTItm] ESFJ - Possible for an ENTP to win over?
    By redcheerio in forum The SJ Guardhouse (ESFJ, ISFJ, ESTJ, ISTJ)
    Replies: 52
    Last Post: 07-14-2011, 09:43 AM
  3. [INTJ] Tips for an INTJ to cope with an emotional boss?
    By Cindy in forum The NT Rationale (ENTP, INTP, ENTJ, INTJ)
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 09-27-2009, 03:13 AM
  4. Is it time for Jack Flak to come back yet?
    By INTJMom in forum The Fluff Zone
    Replies: 293
    Last Post: 07-31-2009, 08:45 PM
  5. [INFJ] Is it common for INFJ's to come out of abusive/neglectful homes?
    By ReadingRainbows in forum The NF Idyllic (ENFP, INFP, ENFJ, INFJ)
    Replies: 51
    Last Post: 02-19-2009, 09:27 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO