User Tag List

First 234

MBTI
    ENTJ
    Enneagram

I want to meet some of you extremely extreme extremist ENTJ knuckleheads in real life, at least for the entertainment value. EXTREEEEEMMME!

[YOUTUBE="FO2Abp0FbA0"]Extreme![/YOUTUBE]

MBTI
    ENTJ

The guy with the black hoddie has got to be a cousin of mine I probably never met before.

Who wants to hijack the bar with me again next Saturday?

I think a bunch of ENTJs need to come over my place and make Jersey Shore II ... Sucks entj women are so rare, I wonder how it would go if I met one in real life.

MBTI
    ENTJ
    Enneagram

Quote Originally Posted by MoneyTick View Post
    The guy with the black hoddie has got to be a cousin of mine I probably never met before.

Who wants to hijack the bar with me again next Saturday?

I think a bunch of ENTJs need to come over my place and make Jersey Shore II ... Sucks entj women are so rare, I wonder how it would go if I met one in real life.
    Haha, STL is where we are all at.

Went through the social thing while in school, then dominated the corporate world and now, am seeking something else worth conquering. Haven't found anything yet.

So, no, you're not alone MoneyTick. But if you lose total connection with your personal side, it's something you might live to regret. Corporate isn't very caring and sucks at kissing.

MBTI
    ENTJ

Well as a research student, I find it extremely difficult to sometimes complete my work because it is often done with the minimal of human contact. That’s why I much prefer teaching and its probably what I’ll go into afterwards.

MBTI
    entp
    Enneagram

I've only read the op and to me it does seem you are asking the wrong questions. You have clearly said what you want for yourself, namely that you like it in your new world and then you wonder if you have gone introverted cause you're not hanging out with the "cool" people who get drunk all day no more. This logic doesnt click with me.

I rather think and I experience the same thing, you have went from being a mindless kid to becoming an adult, who tries to get the thing he wants out of the real world. It's often that especially men who changed into a somekind of "responsible life" at some point do look back and wonder if their change in lifestyle was so radical that they might be missing out on things, but to then go back to old habits does in 9 of 10 cases result in you loosing both lifestyles, namely your old lifestyle as you new it changed and the first day you show up drunk at work, you'll get fired.

To answer your question, I dont think your lifestyle has made you introverted, you just havent found a way to attend to your personal needs besides your new lifestyle, rather you compensated your needs with more work. If you try to go new ways, maybe an internet forum with topics of your intrest and if you try to find people who talk your language, you maybe will find people, who already lived thru a similiar situation like yours at some point in their lifes and who can tell you how they've coped with it.
    [URL]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tEBvftJUwDw&t=0s[/URL]

MBTI
    ESFP

Balance is a key element of happiness. It gets a lot easier once one no longer feels the need to prove something.

figsfiggyfigs

Sadly, your post excites me. LOL

I read it, and all I was thinking was "AWESOME. THAT's the kinda job I'd love to do" x)

you have to force yourself into finding that balance. Listen to people, even if you can't relate to what they are saying, the more you learn from other genres of life, the more "relatable" you will become.

Can't help much sorry, I've become a lot less social as well, and find the best way to deal with it is to force myself to talk to people ..O_O

MBTI
    ENTJ

Quote Originally Posted by You'reWrongI'mRight View Post
    Sadly, your post excites me. LOL

I read it, and all I was thinking was "AWESOME. THAT's the kinda job I'd love to do" x)

you have to force yourself into finding that balance. Listen to people, even if you can't relate to what they are saying, the more you learn from other genres of life, the more "relatable" you will become.

Can't help much sorry, I've become a lot less social as well, and find the best way to deal with it is to force myself to talk to people ..O_O
    IRS tax audit over, we came out clean except for a few errors!

I used to work for Russell Funds and I remember those days on the stock exchange floor.

In that short career I witnessed TWO heart attack victims right on the floor of the NYSE - one guy I actually knew personally.

He recovered but he's gone nuts from the panic and stress.

I don't know why but I kind of love the stress, its just me. Maybe because I know how to handle it, or maybe it just "drives" me forward.

Wow, I recently got back in touch with a lot of people from the days when I felt more
    like myself and less like a shadow of what I once was...I was so nervous before seeing
    them again that even though I knew they weren't the types of people to change a lot
    over time, the cigarette I had before that meeting was without a doubt the best ciga-
    rette of my life. Even though there are things we enjoy now and people that have
    always been there we wouldn't know what to do without, it is a good reminder that care
    free days aren't just gone once time moves on.

ENTJ