User Tag List

First 1234 Last

MBTI
    ENTJ

HALF WAY TO WALL STREET.

**** Sent Via iPhone while crawling naked ****

MBTI
    ENTJ

Does anyone have spare crutches? I cant stand up, my intense hard is stealing the job of my legs

MBTI
    ENTJ

Ok im near sober ---- I'm coming back to my old self, looking back at my posts all I can say is What A NIGHT!

Glad to be back at corporate Wall Street, despite this headache .... wait .....

*phone rings*

LET HELL UNLEASH ITSELF ON MY FOR THE NEXT 18 HOURS~!

Starting with a bowl of problems for breakfast, and looking forward to an enjoyable phone call to the IRS latter on with a throbbing head ache from last night's ordeal.

Ok, ttyl guys

EDIT:

I just got a report that one of our subsidiary eCommerce sites is hit with a trojan virus and some of our financial data is critically comprised.

Another day, another problem, a solution away from another buck! Boy I love my job, literally.

filling some space UnitOfPopulation's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENTJ

I am more social than most of the people around me, but less social than some. I guess I go by per-situation basis.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Klingon Warrior Princess Patches's Avatar
    MBTI
    ISTJ
    Enneagram
    6w5 sp/sx

Again, posting from the perspective of my ENTJ mother.... At times she absolutely has no desire to go to social functions and would much rather sit at home and read a book. However, she is also a workaholic like you. She's the CEO of an organization that operates 24 hours a day, so even after she comes home after working 10+ hours a day, her work cell phones usually go off a few times during the evening for her to solve some sort of mini-crisis. When they have actual big problems? She doesn't get a moments rest.

So I'm not surprised when she has a rough day at work, and we have some sort of social function planned in the evening.... She just feels so drained by being around people that she just wants everyone to leave the house and give her some peace and quiet.
    “Everybody has a secret world inside of them. All of the people of the world, I mean everybody. No matter how dull and boring they are on the outside, inside
    them they've all got unimaginable, magnificent, wonderful, stupid, amazing worlds. Not just one world. Hundreds of them. Thousands maybe.” -Neil Gaiman

~

Senior Member Survive & Stay Free's Avatar
    MBTI
    ESTJ
    Enneagram
    9 so/sx

Quote Originally Posted by MoneyTick View Post
    I've read somewhere that ENTJs can become isolationists. Well, I feel like crap when I'm not around people, It really makes me feel like something's missing. But when I'm around others who arent my co-workers - I cant relate to them like I used to.

Bottom line: Are there fluctuations between I/E in a typical ENTJ? Can their drive for excellence compromise their regular social fluency?
    Hmm, I've experienced where my thinking or theorising has taken precidence over small talk or mundanities in social interaction, so the idea of isolation? Perhaps.

If the company is the right sort of people I cant get enough of it, its got a totally restorative quality and revitalises, although I actually believe that this is the case for everyone and I'm not sure that introversion-extroversion has ever been as clarified in relation to social attunement or attraction as I'd like.

MBTI
    ¥¤
    Enneagram
    3w4 sp/so

[B]**** Sent Via iPhone while crawling naked ****
    I see you've taken my idea.
    3w4-9w1-?w6 (nearly headless nick)
    sp/so
    Lawful Evil

COCKBURN:

http://sundrytimes.files.wordpress.c...tomic-bomb.jpg

MBTI
    ENTJ
    Enneagram

For what it is worth, being someone's organization man isn't what inspires me in life. And a dream about corporate minutiae sounds more like a nightmare than an aspiration. Pawn it off on an ESTJ, yo! They'll do it and like it!

I've never been a party animal either-- I'm underwhelmed by bars, I hate loud noises, and shallow conversations with Morlocks create a sinking feeling in my gut, nature's way of letting me know I'm wasting my time.

No, I find myself challenged by big picture stuff. I tried to make it in music performance as an orchestral trombonist. I earned a degree in physics. Philosophy is my primary obsession, though I'm currently pouring in a lot of hours to make a career change over into software design. "Relating" to other people has never been on my radar, and never will be, though I do seek out challenging conversations with others who share similar interests.

But my ultimate goal? That's to do nothing. Work to live, not live to work. ISFP shadow ftw. That means Peter Gibbons > Bill Lumbergh any day of the week. Damn, it feels good to be a gangsta.

MBTI
    ENTJ

Quote Originally Posted by JHBowden View Post
    For what it is worth, being someone's organization man isn't what inspires me in life. And a dream about corporate minutiae sounds more like a nightmare than an aspiration. Pawn it off on an ESTJ, yo! They'll do it and like it!

I've never been a party animal either-- I'm underwhelmed by bars, I hate loud noises, and shallow conversations with Morlocks create a sinking feeling in my gut, nature's way of letting me know I'm wasting my time.

No, I find myself challenged by big picture stuff. I tried to make it in music performance as an orchestral trombonist. I earned a degree in physics. Philosophy is my primary obsession, though I'm currently pouring in a lot of hours to make a career change over into software design. "Relating" to other people has never been on my radar, and never will be, though I do seek out challenging conversations with others who share similar interests.

But my ultimate goal? That's to do nothing. Work to live, not live to work. ISFP shadow ftw. That means Peter Gibbons > Bill Lumbergh any day of the week. Damn, it feels good to be a gangsta.
    I agree. I always feel extreme apprehension and nervousness before I go out on a social function. I hesistate before I go out to a bar or club - but ironically, when I'm there I just .....

Hijack the party and temporarily own everyone.

Then I just retract and seek no more vanity. For the next 5 weeks I go corporate hardcore.

I have a sense of confidence that I can rock the fuck out of any social gathering, but most of the time I prefer not to.

The other night was an example, but looking back it was just a waste of time.

MBTI
    ENTJ
    Enneagram

I have a sense of confidence that I can rock the fuck out of any social gathering, but most of the time I prefer not to.

exactly how i feel.