User Tag List

View Poll Results: Who's more close-minded?

Voters
87. You may not vote on this poll
  • NTJs?

73 83.91%
  • NTPs?

14 16.09%
First 31112131415 Last

Quote Originally Posted by ExNinjaTropPervertie View Post
    He is also very excitable, but seems more selective, more into war, and more into "being right".
    I recently fired an ISTJ for that crap. When one is more interested in being "right" than seeking the truth in a situation, they will have no problem taking a shit on the truth just to be "right." In a bizarre way, it's like dealing with an alcoholic.

Senior Member RedAmazoneFriendZone's Avatar
    MBTI
    ESFP
    Enneagram
    7w8 sx/sp

Chubber, I meant Perception or Jugement of course !

I feel a bit crushed by anyone jugement, because to me it is obvious that one can always think of the contrary of "that truth".

I feel right when I had a bad or good experience and that it will not make me change my mind and my own points of view.
    (Maybe I am trying to speak of feeling and sensations then)

But dealing with subjects, I don't care to be right, wrong, as learning others' points of view is much more interesting to me.
    And when I am sure of a fact, I don't need to discuss of it anyway !
    The important is to be sure of myself, not to show off.

"In a bizarre way, it's like dealing with an alcoholic."
    Yep Jaguar, you are right

Our ego tends to have its favourite drugs
    As an ENTP my drugs are curiosity, informations, things which are still unknown to me and ...sometimes... seem "bizarre".
    Maybe that's why I have an ENTJ as a partner and INTJ as friends.
    Their careful and cautious behaviour is a kind of railing to my very intuitive initiatives.
    They are my gardian angels

This way we remain in the cercle of our intellectual drug
    But now my question is : Who's THE FIRE, Perceptive Creative freaks or Jugement Wise Teachers ?

NB: For the MBTI test I am on the scale 53 on the perception cloud, and at the 47th floor as concerning Jugement.
    (I ignore how it sounds in english, but it sounds strange enough in french for me to write it down)
    ALL THAT WE SEE OR SEEM TO BE IS BUT A DREAM WITHIN A DREAM

failed poetry slam career chubber's Avatar
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w4 sp/sx
    Socionics
    ILI Te

Chubber, I meant Perception or Jugement of course !

I feel a bit crushed by anyone jugement, because to me it is obvious that one can always think of the contrary of "that truth".

I feel right when I had a bad or good experience and that it will not make me change my mind and my own points of view.
    (Maybe I am trying to speak of feeling and sensations then)

But dealing with subjects, I don't care to be right, wrong, as learning others' points of view is much more interesting to me.
    And when I am sure of a fact, I don't need to discuss of it anyway !
    The important is to be sure of myself, not to show off.

"In a bizarre way, it's like dealing with an alcoholic."
    Yep Jaguar, you are right

Our ego tends to have its favourite drugs
    As an ENTP my drugs are curiosity, informations, things which are still unknown to me and ...sometimes... seem "bizarre".
    Maybe that's why I have an ENTJ as a partner and INTJ as friends.
    Their careful and cautious behaviour is a kind of railing to my very intuitive initiatives.
    They are my gardian angels

This way we remain in the cercle of our intellectual drug
    But now my question is : Who's THE FIRE, Perceptive Creative freaks or Jugement Wise Teachers ?

NB: For the MBTI test I am on the scale 53 on the perception cloud, and at the 47th floor as concerning Jugement.
    (I ignore how it sounds in english, but it sounds strange enough in french for me to write it down)
    And how long does the sanity of your supposed xNTJ friends last?

It's ridiculous how many voted for NTJs. I've met so many people who were probably NTPs (several at this very forum) and were themselves incredibly immature and closed-minded to others' opinions or arguments, so it really depends on the individual.
    Masculine presenting transgender lesbian

MBTI
    ESFP
    Enneagram
    7w8 sx/sp

My supposed XNTJ friends remain healthy and happy as long as one of them seems to provide some good and intense fireworks

Or maybe this is just me

Fuzzy, I must admit I'm one of those crazy fools.

I never vote at french election, I probably prefer doing it in international forums.

This way seems to be a good one to feel responsible and mature enough.

Yes...Psychologically, vote may allow us to feel great, even if it is bullshit.

Permabanned
    MBTI
    N/A
    Socionics
    EIE Ni

Hmm, I wonder. Wouldn't this depend as much on Enneatype and the person's background as MBTI? I really don't think I can vote here.

What I've noticed is that INTPs tend to be quite open-minded about most things about have a few "pet issues" (often seems to be gender related lol) that they go ape shit if you discuss. In contrast INTJs are in general more judgmental but i think you know what you are getting more with us. I can't say much more than this though.

MBTI
    IxTP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp
    Socionics
    LII Ti

Quote Originally Posted by guesswho View Post
    Why would NTPs be close minded?
    Not enough Intuition.
    "Everyone has a plan till they get punched in the mouth." Mike Tyson
    “Culture?” says Paul McCartney. “This isn't culture. It's just a good laugh.”

MBTI
    ESFP
    Enneagram
    7w8 sx/sp

"In contrast INTJs are in general more judgmental but i think you know what you are getting more with us."

Oh yes of course we do ! However, the other side of the coin is interesting.

"Not enough intuition".

I'm gonna go to bed now and concentrate on my dreams.

They make my own intuition healthy (when I do remember them).

It never came to my mind that XNTP would lack intuition. Why that ?

Mal12345 would you give us some examples ? In which kind of situation would XNTP's intuition suck ?

MBTI
    IxTP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp
    Socionics
    LII Ti

"In contrast INTJs are in general more judgmental but i think you know what you are getting more with us."

Oh yes of course we do ! However, the other side of the coin is interesting.

"Not enough intuition".

I'm gonna go to bed now and concentrate on my dreams.

They make my own intuition healthy (when I do remember them).

It never came to my mind that XNTP would lack intuition. Why that ?

Mal12345 would you give us some examples ? In which kind of situation would XNTP's intuition suck ?
    INTPs become more rigid in their Ti thinking as their ability or willingness to take in new concepts from the external world (Ne) decreases. There are many causes, however, the result is a certain idiosyncratic fanaticism that not only causes them to lose contact with Ne, they also lose further contact with Fe-inferior, becoming more curmudgeonly and a-social than ever. Si tertiary increases, and this serves to further the INTP's a-social curmudgeonly attitude. INTPs may, for example, hang out by themselves in the library or on the computer more than is healthy, researching only those topics of personal interest that are useful to supporting their limited, fanatical world-view.
    "Everyone has a plan till they get punched in the mouth." Mike Tyson
    “Culture?” says Paul McCartney. “This isn't culture. It's just a good laugh.”

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/sx

Quote Originally Posted by Mal12345 View Post
    INTPs become more rigid in their Ti thinking as their ability or willingness to take in new concepts from the external world (Ne) decreases. There are many causes, however, the result is a certain idiosyncratic fanaticism that not only causes them to lose contact with Ne, they also lose further contact with Fe-inferior, becoming more curmudgeonly and a-social than ever. Si tertiary increases, and this serves to further the INTP's a-social curmudgeonly attitude. INTPs may, for example, hang out by themselves in the library or on the computer more than is healthy, researching only those topics of personal interest that are useful to supporting their limited, fanatical world-view.
    Any advice on how to nudge an INTP out of this state?
    I've been called a criminal, a terrorist, and a threat to the known universe. But everything you were told is a lie. The truth is, they've taken our freedom, our home, and our future. The time has come for all humanity to take a stand...