• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[MBTI General] Most challenging/dangerous job you had?

yenom

Alexander the Terrible
What job do you think is the most challenging and dangerous?

I think I am going to apply to work in the construction industry.
So I could go build skyscrapers, and work some 300 + m above ground.

xin_09020415085352417491.jpg

yenom

Alexander the Terrible
How bout drug dealer? How much are a shark's tooth worth?

Kasper

Diabolical
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
Army recruit.

Bullets are deadly, incompetence was everywhere!

H

Hate

Illegal jobs count too right?

The most dangerous job I had was when I used to sell crack on the streets. It's definitely not for the faint of heart. Not only do you have to worry about crazy crackheads, rival drug dealers and snitches... But its also pretty nerve wrecking that with nearly every transaction that's made it's a minimum of 5-10 years in prison.
(yes this is true about me, I'm not making a joke)

INTPness

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
Illegal jobs count too right?

The most dangerous job I had was when I used to sell crack on the streets. It's definitely not for the faint of heart. Not only do you have to worry about crazy crackheads, rival drug dealers and snitches... But its also pretty nerve wrecking that with nearly every transaction that's made it's a minimum of 5-10 years in prison.
(yes this is true about me, I'm not making a joke)

An ENFJ slanging crack? Who would have thunk? Did the fact that you were selling something harmful and illegal create a lot of conflict with your NF nature?

Sparrow

Instinctual Variant
so/sx
Working at a bank transferring millions of dollars for big clients, doing account corrections, handling IRA accounts & taxes. It was challenging/dangerous to me because I suck at math lol.

yenom

Alexander the Terrible
It doesn't have to be dangerous.

Challenging and stressful can also be part of the criteria.

I didn't put it into the Academics and Career section because I want to see what career experiences NT had.

Sparrow

Instinctual Variant
so/sx
Oops :) Im not an NT, I wasnt paying attention my bad!

Redbone

Orisha
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Working in a microbiology lab.

I stuck myself with needles...twice! It is unbelievable that people will want you to fill out an incident report before they will even treat you...*sigh* I also cut myself with a scalpel.

Most challenging?
Being a mother...always and forever.

H

Hate

An ENFJ slanging crack? Who would have thunk?

Heheh… I’m sure that’s surprising for people to hear. The thing that I’ve learned most in this forum so far is that I cannot relate to any other male ENFJs in here. I have two male ENFJ friends IRL and they’re anything but soft. I can switch from ENFJ to ENxJ fairly easily too, but then again I am enneagram 8w7.

My ENFJ friends are actually still both drug dealers. (not crack though)…They’re consciously aware that what they’re doing isn't good, but they just make a conscious rationalization about it. The rationalization they use is fairly simple. It’s pretty much just, “I need money to survive so I’m just doing what I gotta do.”

Did the fact that you were selling something harmful and illegal create a lot of conflict with your NF nature?

When I was younger it actually didn't create conflict because this was just normal behavior for me, but now that I'm more mature it definitely would. When I was younger I had all the ENFJ qualities except for the feeling ‘guilt’ part.

I wrote about this in pretty good detail in these two posts:

http://www.typologycentral.com/forums/nf-blogs/32324-enfj-paradox-post1216291.html#post1216291

http://www.typologycentral.com/forums/nf-blogs/32324-enfj-paradox-post1219649.html#post1219649

If you wanna hear a crack story, this is one right here:

http://www.typologycentral.com/forums/nf-blogs/32324-enfj-paradox-post1248038.html#post1248038

guesswho

MBTI Type
ENTP
Bank robber.

The chance of not getting caught is below 1%.

You will be on national TV.

Now that's a challenge : )))

mmhmm

meinmeinmein!
i worked for an ngo doing tsunami relief work.
everything just smelled like death.

R

ReflecTcelfeR

Telemarketer... I will never type that word again.... say it either.

JustHer

Pumpernickel
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Working for the government.

It's an active powerful daily battle to not snap and go insane from having nothing to do.