Looks like someone has spent the last ten yearsNot necessarily. I have huge bouts of self-induced solitary confinement...because I like it.
- do you, generally, throw ideas out there, while it is still forming in your head, to flesh it out more, through say, dialogue with others [external input]? Or do you think through you ideas on your own, reaching a conclusion you're satisfied with, then release it to the world? INTPs also like to bounce ideas off others too, but, comparatively speaking, and ENTP woud do it, even before they've truly got a handle on the idea themselves, while an INTP would likely want some kind of a "hold" on the idea, before throwing it out there.
- does the "answer" come to you before you can even truly understand how and why the answer is what it is? And then you work on figuring out exactly what led to the answer? Or are you more likely to have the idea reveal itself through a thorough analysis? [leading with Ne versus leading with Ti]
* Ne-Ti [conclusion is first to be reached....then you work backwards] - it's more instinctual/gut.
~ I often can "see" patterns in things and people very quickly and "know" things, but ask me to explain how I reached it, I will be stumped unless I really sit down and think about how the "answer just popped up" in me. I'm like an audience to myself then, along with others, with all of us [myself included] seeing how I reached the conclusion that I initially did. Seeing the thought-process unfold, after the fact.
* Ti-Ne [first you work forwards...then you reach conclusion] - it's more rational
- is your thinking process more linear [sequential], with each node along the path painstakingly evaluated, and analyzed for its logical relevance before moving on to the next? And do you not mind such "laborious" process of thinking?
Or is it more web-like? And, if it is web-like, with many simultaneous nodes of relevance flashing inside you all at once, asking to be tackled, brought into a coherent WHOLE, does that irritate you, or stimulate you?
- when you process information, again, is it done rather quickly or with more time, to really think on the information [more depth]? Does it irritate you or excite you when more information are coming from every which angle while you are trying to process the current one? Jumping around a lot, or staying the course? ENTPs are idea jugglers, the more idea balls that's up in the air for us, the more excited we get. We thrive on such chaos, because it's a challenge to see if we can still keep juggling, if more balls are randomly, and unexpectedly thrown into the mix. The word unexpected makes me smirk.
- this may depend on the type of xNTP and your ease of use of Fe - but generally, an ENTP would be better at social networking/people-moving, working through social interactions, working people, than an INTP.
obsessing overresearching MBTI
same here, but my family consists of ESTP x 2, ESFP and ESFJ lolyeah i figuredd ahahaha :p
i guess i just always thought as being an I because i'm not as talkative as the rest of my family so i just feel introverted ahaha
but i just read discriptions on entps and the way they think is a lottt like me. I just dont talk as much ahahaha :p