User Tag List

First 1234 Last

MBTI
    ENTP

So I guess my weak attention has nothing to do with being ENTP ?
    It's kinda ADHD but it's not. I get excited and a little hiperactive. Don't know why. I just do that.

MBTI
    ENTJ
    Enneagram
    8w7 sx/so
    Socionics
    EIE

I'm not an ENTP, but my father and brother are ENTPs.
    My father is a goddamn ace. He doesn't have a certificate to fly helicopters or planes, but he can drive anything else.
    Even trains and other sick stuff. Former railroad engineer. Had his own small trucking company for a whole bunch of years during the eighties and he has built and driven a bunch of motorcycles for 30ish years.

My brother, on the other hand, does not have any interest in racing, bikes, motors, cars or whatever. He's not a very good driver, even if he's not dangerous.

Mightier than the tread of marching armies is the power of an idea whose time has come

Enneagram
    9w8 so/sx

Quote Originally Posted by guesswho View Post
    So I guess my weak attention has nothing to do with being ENTP ?
    It's kinda ADHD but it's not. I get excited and a little hiperactive. Don't know why. I just do that.
    Not quite, your distractible attention span is pretty typical of being an ENTP, your driving skills however are simply your driving skills, someone can be easily distracted and yet still a good driver, it's a matter of being aware of what you're doing on the road despite what you're thinking about.

Take a defensive driving class, it'll help.

ReflecTcelfeR

I agree with that. It seems that even though I do space out driving doesn't take much focus away from me and my driving so I'm still pretty good at it, but I will say that at times in rush hour I can lose awareness of drivers in front of my and not see that they are breaking and get pretty close to crashing.

MBTI
    ENTP

Quote Originally Posted by Trinity View Post
    Not quite, your distractible attention span is pretty typical of being an ENTP, your driving skills however are simply your driving skills, someone can be easily distracted and yet still a good driver, it's a matter of being aware of what you're doing on the road despite what you're thinking about.

Take a defensive driving class, it'll help.

You were in the Army?

MBTI
    entp
    Enneagram

I like to drive girls crazy !

Other than that you dont change lanes at 125 mph on the Autobahn, you accelerate to 175 to gain ramming speed !
    [URL]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tEBvftJUwDw&t=0s[/URL]

Enneagram
    9w8 so/sx

You were in the Army?
    Australian Reserves, Transport Corp

MBTI
    ENTP

Awesome! I always though army girls were hot
    How could you stand all the army rules?...I always kinda had a problem with authority and rules.

Did you post any army videos on youtube ? : ))))

YouTube - Kesha Tik Tok Army Version

Enneagram
    9w8 so/sx

How could you stand all the army rules?...I always kinda had a problem with authority and rules.
    You accept that rules are rules and there's little chance you can change them. Most of the practical day-to-day rules have clear logic behind them though, so for me it's a matter of asking why something should be done a set way, once I understand the bigger picture I'm cool. The ones that don't make sense and I disagree with I try to avoid dealing with.

I don't have an issue with authority as much as I have an issue with incompetence in authority, a lot of the time the soldiers who work their way up the NCO ranks have proved themselves and have been where the diggers are so understand what's respected and disrespected in NCO's so they tend to do ok when promoted. Interaction with Officers is minimal unless you work at headquarters.

MBTI
    ESTP
    Enneagram
    7w8 so/sx
    Socionics
    SLE Ti

I'm an incredibly good driver considering what state I'm in (I've concluded that most people in PA with driver's licences don't really deserve them...NO ONE CAN DRIVE!)
    I've only wrecked once, but that was because the roads weren't marked and the car in the other lane went into my lane.

I'm also a very fast driver. And pretty aggressive. I'm sort of jinxed, as I get the slowest cars in front of me every time I hit the road. I'm sorry. The speed limit is 55 mph. You have a car that is able to drive at 55 mph. Don't go 20, or I'm going to be on your ass the whole time until you get out of my way.