User Tag List

First 12

MBTI
    ENTP

is it normal to feel like i'm a mix between E and I? because sometimes i've very extroverted and spontaneous and sometimes i'm introverted

Banned
    MBTI
    xSFJ
    Enneagram
    9w1

Quote Originally Posted by INTPthinker View Post
    that's a good answer ^

if i'm an intp, the only differenece between the way i am and he is is he's more extraverted than me? i'm not too familiar with all these differences yet
    That's the same answer I gave but with less bs.

MBTI
    ENTP

hahahaha yeah i know i just wanted a little detail though

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    5w6 sx/sp
    Socionics
    INFp None

Billie Joe Armstrong is most likely an introvert and definitely a feeler. His love songs aren't sappy? Have you ever heard Green Day's first album? It's ALL about boys and girls he felt something about and they're the perfect definition of sappy. He's already 43 years old and that explains why he's got so "rational" about love over the years. Also, if you know about his history, like I do, you'll understand especially the Insomniac album was from a very, very hard time of his life and it's also when he had a lot of problems. When someone is going through a really hard time, they tend to overuse their tertiary and inferior functions. When it happens to Billie, it's known he gets addicted to drugs. The whole Insomniac album is about methamphetamine; also, he recently got back from rehab because of depression troubles. He is DEFINITELY overusing Se! Billie wrote the entire American Idiot and the 21st Century Album as if he was telling a story. He's very versitile and can easily see the big picture; he's also extremely romantic and charismatic when at his best. His songs are always either about intense feeling, telling a story or talking about social/political matters. He definitely sounds like an INFJ. His rage and agressiveness come from unhealthy moments of his life. He also has a great comprehension of stuff, like that one time when he told Gerard Way that his position as an idol was very influentional, he explained him how important it is and how much power over fans he has. Also, if you look back to his childhood, he sounds A LOT like an INFJ, like when he talks about how he was beaten up and basically tortured by a girl in a song called Pulling Teeth, from Dookie. Anyway, he's totally an INFJ that's very developed and likes to write about unhealthy stages from his life.

MBTI
    ISTP

ENTP for sure...

The easiest way to tell is to look at the functions, not the letters. Sure, he comes off more as a feeler, because his feeling is extroverted, while his more dominant thinking is introverted, so you can't see it.

Fe: Watch Billie Joe in an interview or even on stage. He isn't monotone at all. Watch him in any interview and you'll see his eyes widen open and his eyebrows shift up and down. He's very open about his feelings, he cries on stage every time he plays Wake Me Up When September ends. Where as an introverted feeler either wouldn't cry, try really hard not to, or probably just wouldn't play that song. He's expressing his love and sorrow for his deceased father.

Ti: As Billie Joe has gotten older, his songs have become less childish and more serious. He's sarcastic and very political. Listen to 21st Century Breakdown and American Idiot. Both of these albums are mention a great deal of politics and in a way, bring up a sense of controversy. Examples would be the songs American Idiot, Holiday, East Jesus Nowhere, 21st Century Breakdown, The Eulogy, all of these songs have a key element of Ti and Fe working together.

Extrovert: This is almost too obvious. He's a total attention whore (no offense) but I mean cmon, he's the front man. He loves being the center of attention and pumping up the crowd. He barely even plays the guitar when he's on stage, he more or less interacts with the crowd.

Also notice how he dresses. The intuition is obvious, but also he'll dress in "cool" or punkish outfits (definitely perciever and Fe). Ever take a look at the 5 million tattoos he has?

ENTP's such as Newt Gingrich, Sacha Baren Cohen, John Stewart, Bill Maher all have the same general facial expressions, same general outlook on life, and even the same uniquely childish look in their eyes and smile that Billie Joe Armstrong has.

Long story short: ENTP

MBTI
    INTJ

He is an ESFP, IMO.

How did this even corss someone's mind? Of course he's not