• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[ENTP] Famous ENTP's (Real Life & Fictional)

Robopop

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Donatello

I always thought Donatello was the archetypical INTP, I know his personality was slightly different in the movies. Michelangelo is definitely the archetypical ESFP too.

Mondo

Welcome to Sunnyside
MBTI Type
EsTP
Enneagram
6w7
This doesn't make sense.

For it to make sense, you'd have to re-title this thread to be called, "MBTI types of famous fictional characters created by ENTPs."

You're fudging your own thread with inaccurate info.

I thought Walt Disney modeled Mickey Mouse somewhat after himself- maybe Disney isn't an ENTP? But I think he is..

fill

"Everything in its place"
MBTI Type
entp
Enneagram
Rush Limbaugh? Are you calling me stupid?

Speed Gavroche

Whisky Old & Women Young
MBTI Type
EsTP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I always thought Donatello was the archetypical INTP, I know his personality was slightly different in the movies. Michelangelo is definitely the archetypical ESFP too.

Yes, his personality can vary a little from a version to another. I'm actually talking about the Donatello from the mid 80s-early 90s anime:
[youtube=5teFDYWNckA]TMNT[/youtube]

In this one, Donatello is pretty much an extrovert.

fill

"Everything in its place"
MBTI Type
entp
Enneagram
No two ENTPs are alike, :)

Yes, yes, but how did you reach this conclusion? I mean, I grew up listening to the guy because my dad loved to listen to his unreasonable arguments on talk radio; I would point the way he thinks to an "SJ" sort of thought. Not to say SJs are unreasonable, only to say that he's a very traditional thinker, which to my knowledge is very un-ENTP like.

Mondo

Welcome to Sunnyside
MBTI Type
EsTP
Enneagram
6w7
Yes, yes, but how did you reach this conclusion? I mean, I grew up listening to the guy because my dad loved to listen to his unreasonable arguments on talk radio; I would point the way he thinks to an "SJ" sort of thought. Not to say SJs are unreasonable, only to say that he's a very traditional thinker, which to my knowledge is very un-ENTP like.

The thing is that Rush isn't really that traditional in his thinking.
He is a conservative but he doesn't use mainstream reasoning to reach his conclusions. He'll speak out against conservatives (e.g: McCain) if he thinks they're doing things which hurt what he thinks is right.
In fact, the Republican Party seems to often yield to Rush, not the other way around..he's the one in control.
He also said that he doesn't listen to any other radio shows and strives to be original when doing his show. It's something that is important to him and from listening to other talk show hosts- I believe Rush when he says that.

KDude

Kamina in Gurren Laggan

Even though he said "kick logic out", I can't think of another type for him. :cool:

Aleksei

Yeah, I can fly.
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Nikola Tesla
Chris Rock (possibly ENFP)
Tesla- INTP
Chris Rock- ENFP

Dr. Gregory House - INTJ
Hell no. House is Ne and Ti on crack. I'd guess INTP based on how unsociable he is, but ENTP fits.

Damn, some of you guys are worse than Aleksei.
Fuck you very much.

Some more:

Londo Mollari (Babylon 5)
Jack Jackson (The Pillars of the Earth)
Hades (Hercules Disney film)
Mushu (Mulan)
Haruhi Suzumiya (The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya)
Pinocchio (Pinocchio)

Richard Branson
Ernesto Guevara
Mao-Tse Tsung
Genghis Khan
Alexander the Great

Anamalech

MBTI Type
XXXX
Enneagram
5w4
Will Smith
Conan O'Brien
Seth Green
Quentin Tarantino
Dane Cook
Steve Carell
Jim Carey
Drew Carey
Catherine Zeta Jones
Avril Lavigne
Demi Moore
Tina Turner
Tea Leoni
Heidi Klum
Keira Knightley
Mila Jovovich
Anna Faris
Kirsten Dunst
Kristen Bell
Kristen Davis
Liz Hurley

KDude

Yeah, open and shut case.

And this isn't the first time on the forum ENTPs tried to steal Einstein from us!!

Yeah, definitely introvert :cheese:

[youtube=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GkMHcHQpwlc&feature=player_embedded]/[/youtube]

Robopop

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
[youtube=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GkMHcHQpwlc&feature=player_embedded]/[/youtube]

Einstein, the ultimate INTP, maztabate :smile:

Mondo

Welcome to Sunnyside
MBTI Type
EsTP
Enneagram
6w7
Londo Mollari (Babylon 5): Don't know
Jack Jackson (The Pillars of the Earth): Don't know
Hades (Hercules Disney film): Yes!
Mushu (Mulan): Maybe or ESTP
Haruhi Suzumiya (The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya): Don't know
Pinocchio (Pinocchio): Definitely an F, I'm thinking ESFP.

Richard Branson: ESTP (very action-oriented)
Ernesto Guevara: ENFJ (he just seemed like one in that Che movie I saw)
Mao-Tse Tsung: ENFJ (Mao's policies were very Fe-ish- he seemed to actually naively believe that his poorly thought-out policies would help people.)
Genghis Khan: ENTJ (too organized but admittedly I don't know much about his character)
Alexander the Great: ENTP (This guy was all ego which an ENTP can be..)

Chris Rock- I'm more convinced he's an F than originally but I still think he could be a T- one who is good at relating to people and knows how to use his emotions to elicit good humor.

I disagree with a lot of your typings though.
Some I don't know though.

yenom

Alexander the Terrible
I think this thread is pointless.

We had many threads like these before ( and I made one myself), but I really don't see the point anymore.

If you want to make it to the famous person list, BECOME A FAMOUS PERSON YOURSELF and prove your success to the world. Don't borrow other people's success to boost your own ego It doesn't matter who you claim shares your type, because all you are doing is living in the shadows of other people's successes. Only when you become famous and say your own type will people listen to you and believe what you say.

For instance,when I say my personality is very similar to Chairman Mao and I am an ENTP, no one really believes me (in terms of his thinking or in behavior which I see shockingly similar to mine in the history books), and I am only living in the shadows of his success.So it really doesn't matter. Only when you become famous and carve your name in history will your opinions matter.

KDude

I think Steve Jobs is ENFJ actually. He's got all the makings of a good cult leader. XD Also, more of the presenter of ideas and bringing talent together, focuses on what's publicly appealing or on aesthetics, talks in terms of trends and participates in design, at best.. rather than ideas in the entp sense. I could be missing something, but I'm not sure what his talents are besides that. I mean, this was a guy who already had an idea about Apple's mission, in terms of it's personal/"lifestyle" focus on computing, before he had any ideas or products.. he just saw the potential, in the entrepreneurial sense. I think in the beginning, he even talked his way into getting contracted for jobs he barely had a clue on..

colourscientist

John 'Satan' Milton

upxlekka6zlhz6hk.jpg

(real life & fictional)