User Tag List

First 2345 Last

MBTI
    INTP

Quote Originally Posted by MacGuffin View Post
    I rate this post an 8.
    Yes, but our LOOKS, Mac! Our LOOKS. Please pay attention to what's important. Every woman in this thread needs to know what number we rate. Otherwise, we will not know our value in this world. And also please state your own personal number and whether you think you stand a chance with us based upon the combination of said numbers!
    Something Witty

Permabanned
    MBTI
    xkcd
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx/sp
    Socionics
    INT_

Quote Originally Posted by Tallulah View Post
    Yes, but our LOOKS, Mac! Our LOOKS. Please pay attention to what's important. Every woman in this thread needs to know what number we rate. Otherwise, we will not know our value in this world. And also please state your own personal number and whether you think you stand a chance with us based upon the combination of said numbers!
    I rate your font size a 2.

Unfortunately it seems to stop at 7. I'm afraid you'll never play in the big leagues.

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    4sop
    Socionics
    IEE

I rate MacGuffin's posts a 8.345 on average.

Oh wait ^ that one post above is FUNNY.

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    468 sx/sp
    Socionics
    EII None

Quote Originally Posted by fecaleagle View Post
    Haha no last name. Do people even ask that? I've never asked or told my last name to anyone that I just met.
    If you just say "I'm John," then she'll say, "I'm Mary." Basically useless information.

But if you hold out your hand to shake hands and say "John Smith," she will shake your hand and say "Mary Jones."

I knew it was a long shot but I thought I'd ask anyway.

And here's a story about girls who are 10s ... one time I went out dancing with a group of friends from work and ended up sitting next to Miss Hottie McHot, a total 10, where I'm a 7 on a good day. And this guy walks up and asks me to dance! So I asked him why me and not her, when she's so much prettier? and he said because it was too much chance for rejection.

So when I sat back down, darlin' Hottie confesses to me with a tear in her eye that nobody ever asks her to dance.

Those who have ears to hear, let them hear...

ReflecTcelfeR

I'm 3.14.... mmmmmm, pie.

MBTI
    INFJ

The OP fails at putting his points across in a not asshole way, but for everyone pretending to be shocked that men are shallow and interested in looks, please just stop you sound naive.
    Ground control to Major Tom

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    7w6

Quote Originally Posted by Billy View Post
    The OP fails at putting his points across in a not asshole way, but for everyone pretending to be shocked that men are shallow and interested in looks, please just stop you sound naive.
    I'm not really getting the bolded part from this thread.

MBTI
    INFJ

I will only date someone if our combined numbers equal an even number, that way there's not an odd man out (such a case would be doomed to fail). If we get a combined total that allows us to both slip into "The Big Leauges" together, we're obviously mde 4 eachotr

Permabanned
    MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx
    Socionics
    SEE Fi

Quote Originally Posted by Tiltyred View Post
    If you just say "I'm John," then she'll say, "I'm Mary." Basically useless information.

But if you hold out your hand to shake hands and say "John Smith," she will shake your hand and say "Mary Jones."

I knew it was a long shot but I thought I'd ask anyway.

And here's a story about girls who are 10s ... one time I went out dancing with a group of friends from work and ended up sitting next to Miss Hottie McHot, a total 10, where I'm a 7 on a good day. And this guy walks up and asks me to dance! So I asked him why me and not her, when she's so much prettier? and he said because it was too much chance for rejection.

So when I sat back down, darlin' Hottie confesses to me with a tear in her eye that nobody ever asks her to dance.

Those who have ears to hear, let them hear...
    Numbers don't necessarily add up to a good girlfriend, anyway. You could be with a 10 who is a really nice person ... or a 10 who is a conceited bitch who will ruin your life.

I mean, if you're going to rate people, at least *combine* looks with personality and other traits, because otherwise the numbers are meaningless unless you're just looking for a one nighter.

Even then, maybe the 10 doesn't put out. Or maybe she does.

When it comes down to it, there are so many factors involved.

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    468 sx/sp
    Socionics
    EII None

You should at least try with the 10, though. You might have a better shot than you thought you did, since everybody else is also too intimidated to try to close.