User Tag List

First 1234 Last

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    468 sx/sp
    Socionics
    EII None

Did she give her first name and last name? You could find her and call her up ...

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    4sop
    Socionics
    IEE

Oh my god - that was overblown thinking. Don't assume a person's a certain type within minutes of meeting her. She could be INFP, you know. Be interested in the person, don't move so fast. Concentrate on the moment. Enjoy the conversation. Take chances and ask for numbers/emails/facebook. Feel the vibes/gut feelings. Enjoy it. Don't worry so much. You will make tons of mistakes. That's all. Dont play to win the game or win a higher league, whatever you mean. Find someone you are attracted to in a natural, organic sense without all the she's a 10 and I am a 7 so WHOA, I just did something out of my league. A girl who's a 6 is also special and might fit you better, you never know. Stop categorizing. Be in the moment. That's attractive to bystanders.

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    7w6

Quote Originally Posted by JustHer View Post
    I'm glad you can tell a person's type by watching them make grocery selections.
    I'm sexy as hell when I browse the produce. Hide your kumquats!

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx/so

yep totally haha you could've asked her to have more random conversation and a beer with you sometime.
    There can’t be any large-scale revolution until there’s a personal revolution, on an individual level. It’s got to happen inside first.
    -Jim Morrison

Banned
    MBTI
    xSFJ
    Enneagram
    9w1

Quote Originally Posted by Mask Manifest View Post
    Yeah, you blew it. But you know what you didn't blow? Your load inside of her. And she's not going to blow your cock either.
    She must have known that you don't like competition.

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w6

Yup. You blew it. Don't worry though, I'd probably do the same thing.

MBTI
    INTj

Quote Originally Posted by Rebe View Post
    Oh my god - that was overblown thinking. Don't assume a person's a certain type within minutes of meeting her. She could be INFP, you know. Be interested in the person, don't move so fast. Concentrate on the moment. Enjoy the conversation. Take chances and ask for numbers/emails/facebook. Feel the vibes/gut feelings. Enjoy it. Don't worry so much. You will make tons of mistakes. That's all. Dont play to win the game or win a higher league, whatever you mean. Find someone you are attracted to in a natural, organic sense without all the she's a 10 and I am a 7 so WHOA, I just did something out of my league. A girl who's a 6 is also special and might fit you better, you never know. Stop categorizing. Be in the moment. That's attractive to bystanders.
    Good advice I'm fine with a 6 if she's a better fit. Just annoyed that I missed out on seeing if this 10 could work

yep totally haha you could've asked her to have more random conversation and a beer with you sometime.
    DAMNIT. I missed the most obvious move

She could have indeed been INFP, or another type, but I'm really good at typing people based on limited info. Guess it's my Ni. Either way after the convo I don't care about type. I had to tell myself she was ENFP based on my hunch in order to have that confidence in myself I guess, since she was such a looker. I'll never forget this opportunity!

Quote Originally Posted by stalemate View Post
    Oh, I missed that part.

Avian of Defecation, you are going to need to keep this with you at all times:

LOL. That would've probably helped me seal the deal right then and there...I just chew it and then wrap it around my penis in lieu of a condom, right?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    6w5 sx/sp
    Socionics
    ILI Ni

Quote Originally Posted by Tiltyred View Post
    Did she give her first name and last name? You could find her and call her up ...
    Yeah. Just do that. Right away.

Nothing to lose really.

Please provide feedback on my Nohari and Johari Window by clicking here: Nohari/Johari

Tri-type 639

MBTI
    INTj

Quote Originally Posted by Tiltyred View Post
    Haha no last name. Do people even ask that? I've never asked or told my last name to anyone that I just met.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

ReflecTcelfeR

Well, at least it's all downhill from there... wait, that's the depressing part.