MBTI
    ESFP
    Enneagram
    9w8 sx/sp
    Socionics
    SEE Fi

Quote Originally Posted by INTP View Post
    more like a cat. dogs need to be taken outside quite often
    I edited my post before you pointed that out to include cats. It's early for me and I haven't had my daily caffeine yet.
    () 9w8-3w4-7w6 tritype.

sCueI (primary Inquisition)

MBTI
    INFP

In my experience INT - and particularly INTJs - are extremely good at taking a problem and coming up with practical ideas of what to work on first. What first, second and third steps to take. I have to be careful to take notes or I end up bugging them with "OK, did that, what was next again?"

Pumpernickel
    MBTI
    ENTJ

*yawn*

MBTI
    intp
    Enneagram

Quote Originally Posted by coconut View Post
    1. We don't have to be entertained because we're already very busy and content inside our own heads.

2. Low-maintenance; we don't require expensive clothes and designer labels.

3. We don't clutter the room with trivial chatter, allowing those around to think, or to listen to music without any annoying or irritating disturbance.

Bonus: We won't run up your cell phone minutes because we don't make a lot of calls.
    This could probably go for any IxTx.
    "Of course we spent our money in the good times. That's what you're supposed to do in good times! You can't save money in the good times. Then they wouldn't be good times, they'd be 'preparation for the bad times' times."

"Every country in the world owes money. Everyone. So heere's what I dont get: who do they all owe it to, and why don't we just kill the bastard and relax?"

-Tommy Tiernan, Irish comedian.

MBTI
    INTJ

Quote Originally Posted by tcda View Post
    This could probably go for any IxTx.
    And it doesn't make it any less true.

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w6

Well one good thing is that we can all sir around and amuse ourselves by pointing out all the scientific errors in movies. [geekyness] Like n Terminator 2, right at the end, when they lower arnie into the pit of molten metal? He sinks into it dramatically, then melts. Well, he's supposed to be made out of titanium, which is lighter than molten steel/iron, so he would float on the surface! Or is Underworld, when they show a silver nitride bullet, it's full of a silvery liquide when silver nitride is actually transparent. Now if it had been a silver amalgate disolved in mercury, what would have been the right look. [/geekyness]
    Don't make whine out of sour grapes.

MBTI
    ENTP

hahahaha

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sp/sx
    Socionics
    ILE

Quote Originally Posted by Andy View Post
    Well one good thing is that we can all sir around and amuse ourselves by pointing out all the scientific errors in movies. [geekyness] Like n Terminator 2, right at the end, when they lower arnie into the pit of molten metal? He sinks into it dramatically, then melts. Well, he's supposed to be made out of titanium, which is lighter than molten steel/iron, so he would float on the surface! Or is Underworld, when they show a silver nitride bullet, it's full of a silvery liquide when silver nitride is actually transparent. Now if it had been a silver amalgate disolved in mercury, what would have been the right look. [/geekyness]
    The movie Crank, when Chelios is fighting Verona thousands of feet above LA in "mid-air" and breaks Verona's neck, all of a sudden, he breaks the laws of physics and falls faster than Chelios just because he "died". Ha!
    Reserved Calm Unstructured Egocentric Inquisitive Clown

Johari Nohari

MBTI
    intp
    Enneagram

Quote Originally Posted by coconut View Post
    And it doesn't make it any less true.
    it doesn't make INT_'s that great though if their best attributes are essentially being introverted and unemotional. 1.) Those aren't particularly "great" attributes and 2.) they aren't even specific to INT_'s.

And yep ironically (or is it "fittingly"? who knows) with this post I'm engaging in some archetypal un-great IxTx behaviour.
    "Of course we spent our money in the good times. That's what you're supposed to do in good times! You can't save money in the good times. Then they wouldn't be good times, they'd be 'preparation for the bad times' times."

"Every country in the world owes money. Everyone. So heere's what I dont get: who do they all owe it to, and why don't we just kill the bastard and relax?"

-Tommy Tiernan, Irish comedian.

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w6

Quote Originally Posted by Robopop View Post
    The movie Crank, when Chelios is fighting Verona thousands of feet above LA in "mid-air" and breaks Verona's neck, all of a sudden, he breaks the laws of physics and falls faster than Chelios just because he "died". Ha!
    Or in Pedator, the alien has heat based vision and "only comes in the hottest years". Why? Mamals like humans would be damn near invisible to it under such conditions because our body temperature would be close to that of the back round. According to the DVD commentary, all those heat vision shots you see are actually just a special effect. Apparently they tride using an infrared camera, but you could hardly see the actors at all. Smearing your self in cold mud would actually make it easier for the creature to see you under those conditions because it would increase the temperature differential!
    Don't make whine out of sour grapes.