User Tag List

123 Last

MBTI
    intp

Default INTP and opposite sex

I'm anti-social and from what I'm seeing if ur anti-social u'll never find a girl. Now I ENJOY being anti-social. I like being alone. It's stressful for me to deal with drama, so I don't deal with it. There are "other" ways to get girls and I guess those are parties/clubs. I read "pua" books and fully understand it. but parties/clubs ARE NOT my thing. Not to mention I couldn't stand myself saying all those garbage stuff to girls anyway.

As I'm getting older it's getting harder and I'm losing more confidence as I age. Is it possible for me to have ANY relationship with opposite sex? I do realize you have to spend lots of time and effort before anything happends but I just can't stand spending time with them.

^ these questions may sound like asking for a reward that you don't deserve or didn't work for but I can't be the only one that enjoy being alone and having problems with this.

I do realize how to fix this. which is be MORE SOCIAL, but there's got to be a different way. if not I'm pretty much screwed in life.

MBTI
    ISFJ

There is nothing wrong with being anti-social....until it gets in the way of your own happiness.

So before solving the "problem" you have with girls, try solving the problem you have with people first. Try to be more social. Instead of reading PUA read on how to overcome social awkwardness or overwhelm.

Only after starting to tolerate other people will you be "ready" for girls.

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    Socionics
    ILI

Y'know, not all us girl dance around from party to party, club to club. Try hanging out in the local library (seriously, why are there never any guys in my library?), browse bookstores, go to art cafes, things like that. It's not anti-social to prefer spending time alone, and you just need a girl who understands it. And they're not that difficult to find once you start looking and learn to compromise (at least a bit).

Girls don't like to hear 'garbage stuff'. I for instance prefer honesty and brevity. No need for flowery language and complicated plots to show your love or whatever. I tend to distrust that.

What's PUA?
    Always listen to experts. They'll tell you what can't be done, and why. Then do it.

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp

^ Or...find a whore.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ivy View Post
    Gosh, the world looks so small from up here on my high horse of menstruation.

MBTI
    iNTp
    Enneagram
    IDK
    Socionics
    IDK

im not too big on social contact neither... one way that helped me be more social without sacrificing myself, i made friends with a social butterfly... since he's know eveyone and im his good friend, i get to meet new people without leaving my comfort zone.. hanging out with him helps me open up to people cuz i feel like im talking to him and people he knows then to speak to strangers at a party... At least make friends with someone who likes to deal with ppl, ur intp chameleon might adjust and conform to his behavioral patterns and u'll be more "social", and eventually get to know girls... stop reading that PUA shit... It's not for INTP... We have the skills inbedded, we're just afraid of rejection... Until we get laid a few times
    love is boring without infidelity. thanks to an unknown visitor i spelt infidelity correctly now

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx/so

Quote Originally Posted by refreshe123d View Post
    I'm anti-social and from what I'm seeing if ur anti-social u'll never find a girl. Now I ENJOY being anti-social. I like being alone. It's stressful for me to deal with drama, so I don't deal with it. There are "other" ways to get girls and I guess those are parties/clubs. I read "pua" books and fully understand it. but parties/clubs ARE NOT my thing. Not to mention I couldn't stand myself saying all those garbage stuff to girls anyway.

As I'm getting older it's getting harder and I'm losing more confidence as I age. Is it possible for me to have ANY relationship with opposite sex? I do realize you have to spend lots of time and effort before anything happends but I just can't stand spending time with them.

^ these questions may sound like asking for a reward that you don't deserve or didn't work for but I can't be the only one that enjoy being alone and having problems with this.

I do realize how to fix this. which is be MORE SOCIAL, but there's got to be a different way. if not I'm pretty much screwed in life.
    so...what you're really saying is you'd like sex but don't want to actually have to hang out with them?
    There can’t be any large-scale revolution until there’s a personal revolution, on an individual level. It’s got to happen inside first.
    -Jim Morrison

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w6

You can't have it both ways. Man up and get a social life if you want a girl. If you can't do that, then stop complaining about it.

MBTI
    iNTp
    Enneagram
    IDK
    Socionics
    IDK

Quote Originally Posted by Stevo View Post
    You can't have it both ways. Man up and get a social life if you want a girl. If you can't do that, then stop complaining about it.
    unders regular circumstance i would agree... but being social isnt wat gets u girls... its how u r percieved socially that gets u girls... if u avoid ppl with ur head high, most case chicks will wonder about u, and if ur head is down, then u'll make urself invisible timid, and asexual.... cuz some social people dont get laid either... ut if u cant approach them.. make them approach u somehow
    love is boring without infidelity. thanks to an unknown visitor i spelt infidelity correctly now

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w6

Quote Originally Posted by Lucky_Rabbit View Post
    unders regular circumstance i would agree... but being social isnt wat gets u girls... its how u r percieved socially that gets u girls... if u avoid ppl with ur head high, most case chicks will wonder about u, and if ur head is down, then u'll make urself invisible timid, and asexual.... cuz some social people dont get laid either... ut if u cant approach them.. make them approach u somehow
    I was mainly responding to the implication in his post that he doesn't seem willing to even get to know a girl or interact socially with her.

MBTI
    ENTP

Quote Originally Posted by refreshe123d View Post

Hooker