Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: INTP and opposite sex

Tempbanned Array

Quote Originally Posted by Morgan Le Fay View Post
    ^ Or...find a whore.
    haha i was gonna say...

Senior Member Array copperfish17's Avatar
    5w4 sp/so

OP: Personally , I think that you aren't going to get anywhere in any kind of a relationship without being willing to compromise (at least) some of your ideals.

Your description of what you want... doesn't exactly resemble a healthy relationship. You want sex and all that, but you don't seem to be willing to give up much for the things you want. I don't see how such a "relationship" could work. How much time/money/energy are you willing to devote to your girl anyway? (Not much -esp. not TIME, which is very, very important in any kind of a relationship - from what I've read so far... correct me if I'm wrong though, thanks.)

Do you approach girls at all? I honestly don't think you can expect some girl to just approach you when you seem to be completely uninterested in pursuing a relationship. Do you even give off an approachable vibe? (My bold guess would be... a no.) Really, why would any girl approach you, unless you're exceptionally rich or attractive? Life ain't some dumb d!ck-flick.

(^This is one of the most important life lessons my Fe-dom mother taught me, FYI.)

If you aren't exceptionally rich or attractive, then I honestly think there's no way of getting a girl's attention without approaching her first. Hate to say this, but... welcome to the real world.

So... whachoo gonna do, cry about it? Of course not.

Get movin'!
    Enneagram: 5w4 5-9-2 (5w4 9w1 2w1) sp/so

"Do not argue with an idiot. He will drag you down to his level and beat you with experience." - Greg King
    The worst mistake people make in political arguments is assuming that the other side is not trying to do the right thing. This simple oversight makes productive conversation nearly impossible.