User Tag List

First 23456 Last

MBTI
    intp

Quote Originally Posted by Tewt View Post
    The thing is, like with the one girl you did like, you got to give something.
    Like what?
    From what I'm hearing girls want humor, someone that'll listen to them, guys that'll suprise them with gifts or whatever. I refuse to do these things to girls I do not care about.
    Quote Originally Posted by Moonstone3 View Post
    A lot of all these posts telling you to be more extroverted is crap. Yes, go be someone you're not, get out of your comfort zone, and inevitably look ridiculous to please someone else, then eventually change back to yourself later and have her hate you for it. Or hate the relationship because it doesn't jive with who you are. You need to go to a good concert/bookstore/gaming store, or -bluntly-go where there are things you like, then you can find a common ground with someone. It's a starting point. All of what you're saying makes perfect sense to me. You need space. Not a girl who's calling and whining and won't leave your apartment. Honestly, the number one reason I married my husband is because he doesn't get on my nerves, and that is rare for me and dating. Many people think that's strange, but that's just because it's not what they would do. 15 minutes into dates, or get togethers, I wanted to run screaming from the car. People see through their own lenses. Find out what makes you happy in life, and then find someone to share the ride.
    Glad I'm not the ONLY one! I have met and talked to many girls and NOTHING seem to click(except for that one girl). Dating seems more of work than fun. I CAN"T stand a girl staying at my place!!! Good advice!

MBTI
    INTP

Quote Originally Posted by refreshe123d View Post
    As I'm getting older it's getting harder and I'm losing more confidence as I age. Is it possible for me to have ANY relationship with opposite sex? I do realize you have to spend lots of time and effort before anything happends but I just can't stand spending time with them.
    For what reasons are you looking to have a (sexual) relationship with a member of the opposite sex?

MBTI
    ENTP

Like what?
    From what I'm hearing girls want humor, someone that'll listen to them, guys that'll suprise them with gifts or whatever. I refuse to do these things to girls I do not care about.
    Did you do it for the one you did care about?

Actually, scratch that. Did you find anything out about her that she liked? What she liked to do? Did you ask her out or did you just watch and see if she liked you in some way and then wandered off?

Really, there's a lot of girls out there who don't care for guys buying them gifts or wining and dining them. You just got to find them -- that's the hard part for you.

And you're kinda stuck in limbo cause you're not going to care about a girl until you get to know her -- but you're basically saying you're not going to put forth the effort to get to know a girl until you care about her. You're backing yourself in a corner, it's not the girls, it's not money, it's not having casual sex, it's really you who's preventing you from getting what you want.

MBTI
    intp

Quote Originally Posted by Helios View Post
    For what reasons are you looking to have a (sexual) relationship with a member of the opposite sex?
    read previous post.
    Did you do it for the one you did care about?

Actually, scratch that. Did you find anything out about her that she liked? What she liked to do? Did you ask her out or did you just watch and see if she liked you in some way and then wandered off?

Really, there's a lot of girls out there who don't care for guys buying them gifts or wining and dining them. You just got to find them -- that's the hard part for you.

And you're kinda stuck in limbo cause you're not going to care about a girl until you get to know her -- but you're basically saying you're not going to put forth the effort to get to know a girl until you care about her. You're backing yourself in a corner, it's not the girls, it's not money, it's not having casual sex, it's really you who's preventing you from getting what you want.
    Yes, I did find out things she liked which I found pretty boring but I was willing to do those things for her. I asked her out(told my feelings) and she said she was only interested in me as a friend only.

Why should I care about a girl I don't know or who I just met? If I'm going to spend my time and effort she should prove to me she's worth my time.

What you said is totally true, I know some people who dislike me caues I don't put any effort to get to know them. Truth is I already know what kind of person they are and I don't want them in my life so I don't put any effort into it.

The girl I liked was different from the start, the vibe/energy was different. Ofcourse I still had my guards up but she kept me interesting long enough for me to have feelings for her. which is rare.

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp

You're a narcissist.
    Guess what? You're not that interesting either. Get over yourself.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ivy View Post
    Gosh, the world looks so small from up here on my high horse of menstruation.

ReflecTcelfeR

Quote Originally Posted by Morgan Le Fay View Post
    You're a narcissist.
    Yeah...

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    Socionics
    ILI

Quote Originally Posted by Morgan Le Fay View Post
    You're a narcissist.
    This. I don't know why I even bothered reading through this thread after the first page.

OP. I don't even know you and still I conclude I wouldn't want to anyway.
    Always listen to experts. They'll tell you what can't be done, and why. Then do it.

MBTI
    ENTP

read previous post.

Yes, I did find out things she liked which I found pretty boring but I was willing to do those things for her. I asked her out(told my feelings) and she said she was only interested in me as a friend only.

Why should I care about a girl I don't know or who I just met? If I'm going to spend my time and effort she should prove to me she's worth my time.

What you said is totally true, I know some people who dislike me caues I don't put any effort to get to know them. Truth is I already know what kind of person they are and I don't want them in my life so I don't put any effort into it.

The girl I liked was different from the start, the vibe/energy was different. Ofcourse I still had my guards up but she kept me interesting long enough for me to have feelings for her. which is rare.
    Okay, you're zero for one. That's life and relationships. Not everyone you like is going to like you. But if you want to be successful, even marginally, you're going to have to do something more. But really, with what you're saying 99.9 percent of girls are going to view you as unavailable due to your hang ups -- so you're left with the hookers and .1 percent that will sleep with you.

MBTI
    INTP

read previous post.
    Your previous post does not answer my question.

MBTI
    intp

But if you want to be successful, even marginally, you're going to have to do something more.
    What do you expect for me to do? I'm always trying to improve myself. Previously, everyone told me that I didn't have the "game". So I did my best to improve my game. Since that isn't the issue, what eles can I do?
    Quote Originally Posted by Helios View Post
    Your previous post does not answer my question.
    What is it with me wanting a girl? well I have sexual desire. I tried mentally to overcome this but as a human being I'm biologically wanting to reproduce. I'm also curious as hell about opposite sex physically.