User Tag List

First 12345 Last

MBTI
    ENTP

ok, so you want sex. Really, you're not going to be feeling wonderful either way with what you're working with. Whether you outright monetarily pay for it or figuratively pay for it by changing yourself to get sex from a girl.

Has there been any girl that has interested you?

MBTI
    ISFJ

Quote Originally Posted by refreshe123d View Post
    I have listed all the problems I would encounter with a hooker in my other post. 2 main reasons are 1.immoral 2. I wouldn't be able to live with myself getting a hooker, I know I'm a better person than that and I KNOW I can get girls without getting a hooker. But I'm not sexually attractive to those girls I can have sex with.
    What do you make of getting a girl just to have sex?

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp

Quote Originally Posted by Sytpg View Post
    What do you make of getting a girl just to have sex?
    Thank you.

Dude is frighteningly dense.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ivy View Post
    Gosh, the world looks so small from up here on my high horse of menstruation.

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sp/sx

Sounds like you´re looking in all the wrong places.

I´m not a fan of prostitution (which is legal in my part of the world, some even unionize), but it is interesting that while you seem to have quite a low opinion of women (and people in general) you consider it beneath you to be consequent in your wish to get sex without any "human interaction")

Seriously, if it is a girlfriend you want, parties full of extroverted butterflies might be a bad place for you. Forget about PUA and stop assuming women are mindless bimbos. Only mindless bimbos would fall for guys who treat them like that. There´s gotta be somebody compatible to you in this world, even in your town. With that attitude you risk missing her.

If it is fun you want, that can be arranged, there are women who want just the same. The success rate depends a bit on your physical attractiveness though (unfortunately that´s the way things work) but there are enough of us around for everybody, believe me.

Unless you live on Mount Athos, there have to be girls somewhere in your environment, friends of friends, colleagues, etc. Have you seriously never ever met an intelligent attractive girl in your life? Somebody you click with? If that´s truely the case than leaving your cave and entering civilization sounds like a good plan. You don´t have to change who you are, you don´t have to use PUA, you don´t have to hop from party to party. Keeping your eyes and mind a bit more open and a smile to the casheer at the supermarket is a good start already!
    The good life is one inspired by love and guided by knowledge. Neither love without knowledge, nor knowledge without love can produce a good life. - Bertrand Russell
    A herring's blog
    Johari / Nohari

MBTI
    intp
    Enneagram

Quote Originally Posted by Red Herring View Post
    Seriously, if it is a girlfriend you want, parties full of extroverted butterflies might be a bad place for you.

If it is fun you want, that can be arranged, there are women who want just the same. The success rate depends a bit on your physical attractiveness though (unfortunately that´s the way things work) but there are enough of us around for everybody, believe me.

Unless you live on Mount Athos, there have to be girls somewhere in your environment, friends of friends, colleagues, etc. Have you seriously never ever met an intelligent attractive girl in your life? Somebody you click with? ...Keeping your eyes and mind a bit more open and a smile to the casheer at the supermarket is a good start already!
    hah yep this is what I was trying to say but you said it much better. +1
    "Of course we spent our money in the good times. That's what you're supposed to do in good times! You can't save money in the good times. Then they wouldn't be good times, they'd be 'preparation for the bad times' times."

"Every country in the world owes money. Everyone. So heere's what I dont get: who do they all owe it to, and why don't we just kill the bastard and relax?"

-Tommy Tiernan, Irish comedian.

MBTI
    SEXY

Find another introvert. You could try dating online as it requires little social interaction to find someone you might like.
    (removed)

Let me count the ways Betty Blue's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    7W6 sp/sx
    Socionics
    IEE

Quote Originally Posted by Shimmy View Post
    Find another introvert.

This. One that really only just wants to have sex too, poss a cold confident fellow INTP.
    If you havn't yet had a sexual relationship with anyone you might find you want more than just sex after sleeping with them. There is only one way to find out.
    I go with Lady X on the not meeting the right one for you yet. Theres a whole world of possibilities out there, go and explore.
    "We knew he was someone who had a tragic flaw, that's where his greatness came from"

MBTI
    intp

Quote Originally Posted by Tewt View Post
    Has there been any girl that has interested you?
    Quote Originally Posted by Red Herring View Post
    Have you seriously never ever met an intelligent attractive girl in your life? Somebody you click with?

Just one, Sex didn't even matter when I was around her. She was pretty much the perfect girl for me. She wasn't interested in me, guess my personality has to do with it since not many people like me anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by GemPOPGem View Post
    Theres a whole world of possibilities out there, go and explore.
    it's not that easy as it sound. especially me.

Where can you even meet introvert girls?

MBTI
    ENTP

Try online dating sites.

The thing is, like with the one girl you did like, you got to give something. It's not all going to be your way or her way. So when you do find someone you're interested in, keep that in mind. You don't want a hooker so don't make the girl feel that way.

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    9, 5
    Socionics
    INTj

A lot of all these posts telling you to be more extroverted is crap. Yes, go be someone you're not, get out of your comfort zone, and inevitably look ridiculous to please someone else, then eventually change back to yourself later and have her hate you for it. Or hate the relationship because it doesn't jive with who you are. You need to go to a good concert/bookstore/gaming store, or -bluntly-go where there are things you like, then you can find a common ground with someone. It's a starting point. All of what you're saying makes perfect sense to me. You need space. Not a girl who's calling and whining and won't leave your apartment. Honestly, the number one reason I married my husband is because he doesn't get on my nerves, and that is rare for me and dating. Many people think that's strange, but that's just because it's not what they would do. 15 minutes into dates, or get togethers, I wanted to run screaming from the car. People see through their own lenses. Find out what makes you happy in life, and then find someone to share the ride.
    What is normal to one, is incomprehensible to another.

ALL anger in this world stems from a lack of control.

All of reality bows to the illusion of life and death.