• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[ENTP] ENTPs, Cats and Gods

VYCanisMajoris

MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
897?
Some reason I have a couple preconceived notions of my type... ENTP
I'm wondering if it's just because I myself am one or if there is any validity to my stereotype.
ENTPs and other NTs...

Are you...

A Cat Person or a Dog Person?

Are you Atheist/Agnostic or Religious?

I myself am a Cat person and Agnostic/Athiest

Samvega

Buddhist Misanthrope
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
7w8
It's the INs that whored cats like no other. I am not a dog or a cat person and I'm going to take a guess that you can guess my faith. I know MANY ENTPs, one had a cat once and now has a dog, the others are all pet free.

Aleksei

Yeah, I can fly.
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I'm not an ENTP, but enough people think I am that I'll still answer, just for shits and giggles. Cat person (love dogs almost equally to cats though), and agnostic.

strawberries

shadow boxer
MBTI Type
----
this is my cat. i do like dogs as well, but cat-temperament suits me and my lifestyle better. i'm also agnostic.

DSC00632.jpg

CJ99

Is Willard in Footloose!!
MBTI Type
ENTP
Don't like Cats or Dogs!
Atheist! (as in lack of any belief in god and thiks god probably doesn't exist but can't be 100% certain rather than is sure god doesn't exist!)

Totenkindly

@.~*virinaĉo*~.@
MBTI Type
BELF
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
ENTPs and other NTs...
Are you...
A Cat Person or a Dog Person?
Are you Atheist/Agnostic or Religious?

I myself am a Cat person and Agnostic/Athiest

Cat person.
Christian Agnostic.

I think dogs are too codependent and emotionally needy.

Qre:us

* I like them both. Personally, I have two cat friends and one dog friend. :D

* The concept of "God" is one of the greatest manifestation of the human mind's imagination.

Katsuni

Priestess Of Syrinx
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
3w4?
Cat and practicing agnostic.

Maybe yeu're on to something dun dun dun :eek:

Amethyst

¡MI TORTA!
MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
7w8
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
I like both. I have two cats and two dogs.
And I'm agnostic.

Kasper

Diabolical
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
I loooooove cats, I loooooove dogs. Please don't make me pick they're both so squee :wub:

As for faith... eh, iunno I'm an apathetic anti-religious agnostic kinda thang.

Totenkindly

@.~*virinaĉo*~.@
MBTI Type
BELF
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
* The concept of "God" is one of the greatest manifestation of the human mind's imagination.

Since I'm not a dog lover, I believe in Tac. :newwink:

JocktheMotie

Habitual Fi LineStepper
I used to think I was a cat person, until my sister brought home a cat and it has become the neediest, whiniest, emotionally and physically needy thing I have ever had the displeasure of cohabiting with. She is away now on a road trip and it won't leave me alone, I HATE IT. It just meows at me. Even when it has food and everything. I'm thinking of bringing it to the local chinese food place and giving it to them as a gift and maybe some free shrimp fried rice.

I think the idea of a personal god is absurd, but I'm not closed off to the idea of a deity or "creative force."

Totenkindly

@.~*virinaĉo*~.@
MBTI Type
BELF
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I used to think I was a cat person, until my sister brought home a cat and it has become the neediest, whiniest, emotionally and physically needy thing I have ever had the displeasure of cohabiting with. She is away now on a road trip and it won't leave me alone, I HATE IT. It just meows at me. Even when it has food and everything.

It must be a dog trapped in a kitty-cat's body.

I'm thinking of bringing it to the local chinese food place and giving it to them as a gift and maybe some free shrimp fried rice.

If you were really nasty, afterward you'd take your sister there for dinner within the next few days.

teslashock

Geolectric
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
7w6
I like both cats and dogs, but as far as actual pet ownership goes, I'm more likely to own a cat/cats (I own one now), as they are a lot easier to take care of and less dependent, and this is more suited to my busy, sporadic lifestyle. Dogs in large doses can begin to annoy me.

And I'm agnostic. I used to believe in a deity, a sentient one at that. Then I switched to full-blown atheist and insisted for a while that God is not real but rather an idea that makes society feel more comfortable about the mysteries of the universe. Now I fall somewhere in between; I'm fairly certain that there is not one, though I'm still open to the idea if new evidence were to come along.

This thread should have a poll.

proximo

Both cats and dogs, tho my landlord will only let me have dogs so I've got two: a tricolour border collie and an English springer spaniel.

I believe in God, though I use the word more for linguistic convenience than anything else, which is quite misleading, as I'm completely agnostic as to what its nature is and what, if any, relationship is possible/necessary between it and me.

Mondo

Welcome to Sunnyside
MBTI Type
EsTP
Enneagram
6w7
I don't have cats or dogs because my parents hate those kinds of pets.
It really depends on my lifestyle. If I'm going to be home a good amount, I'd prefer a dog. If I'm going to be out a lot, I'd prefer a cat.
I'm agnostic.

VYCanisMajoris

MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
897?
this is my cat. i do like dogs as well, but cat-temperament suits me and my lifestyle better. i'm also agnostic.

DSC00632.jpg

cute... 1 yr?

I don't have a cat right now. my last one died a few years ago... I love dogs too, golden retrievers especially but I identify with cats more.

Here is my take on the tally so far:

Cat Person - 5
Dog Person -
neither/both - 7

Atheist - 8
Religious - 3

I think its interesting there isn't any ENTP full blown dog people... being that usually on a day to day basis I by far mostly meet dog persons.

Tradewind

MBTI Type
INFJ
I'm not really a pet person. Although my family always had a dog while growing up. He was the stupidest most needy animal I've ever met. Also, he is the only dog that I have ever seen be clumsy enough to trip himself.

I guess I believe in a creator but other than that my views are against all forms of organized religion. I guess I'm more of a spiritual pseudo-Buddhist. Some of their views I agree with.

Redbone

Orisha
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
My cat, Azrael, just leaned over and said, "The Cat is God; what's not to believe?"

Stevo

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w6
I like dogs.

I am an atheist, although some of you seem to define the term "agnostic" in the same way I define "atheist".