• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[ENTP] ENTPs, Cats and Gods

Kasper

Diabolical
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
Atheist - 8
Religious - 3

That's not what people have said, atheist isn't the same as agnostic, the difference is significant from my point of view. I do not call myself and atheist.

mrcockburn

Aquaria
MBTI Type
¥¤
Enneagram
3w4
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
I can't stand cats. But that probably had to do with growing up with a disgusting, smelly, NEEDY old cat who always shat and threw up daily in MY room. Not to sound like an asshole, but I couldn't wait for the thing to just die. And last I heard, it's still alive, 2 years after I moved out at 18.

I'm definitely a dog person, but just in terms of playing with other people's dogs for a few minutes at a time. I don't have any pets of my own. Too much work.

I'm my own God. And I say that anti-cat people are NOT doomed to hell.

Matter of fact, doesn't this guy look more like a cat? :devil:

entropie

Permabanned
MBTI Type
entp
Enneagram
I am a dog person but cats love me more. Still I am a dog person, I bark loudly, I pee on everything that is imaginable and I cant wait not to hunt dead mice.

I have a cat and he loves me, I dunno why, I bark regulary at it, but it loves me. I am gonna come up with a sneaky plan soon enough and we'll talk about this again !!