• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[NT] Stupidity is the least of their problems.

ocean

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
67sx
^ yes slowriot, you are right - it turns dark and stormy with a post like that ... one can presume too much me thinks.

ocean, better watch your boats.

If a single post is enough to make the atmosphere dark and stormy, then it goes to show that your bright and peaceful community was really hiding much resentment and immaturity. You should thank me for revealing this to you without asking for anything in return :)

ocean

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
67sx
Yes, I get caught in the bystander effect like everybody else.
No, utilitarianism sucks.
No, "orange-faced monkeys" is not appropriate - it is in fact, a racist remark.
No, I won't finance anti-aging research, but feel free to join the extropian movement.

No, there is no way in hell this belongs in the NF section. That's a fairly insulting assumption. This kind of vomit is most certainly yours alone, dear NT's.
Please take responsibility.

Thanks!

"Just like everybody else" is NOT an excuse.

ocean

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
67sx
My suggestion was explicitly stated as being based on you guys coming over and wanting to approach this thread in a traditional NF fashion.

Which leads to the obvious resposne: If you're going to come over and criticize how the NTs are approaching things and try to change this into an NF love/hopefest, then maybe we should just put the thread over in your section.

Make sense that

Quadruple LOL at the "coming over". So this is an us against them thing heh? Did they cross our borders somewhere? Did we remember to urinate around our camp to deter intruders? Have the security systems all failed and we didn't notice.

Tell you what let's make this absolutely clear. From now on WE are going to paint our face GREEN :D and they're going to paint theirs BLUE ;) and if someone sees a GREEN in the BLUE camp or a BLUE is spotted in the GREENS' perimeter, all bets are off.

How do you like that. One controversial post and it's back to us versus them. Is this how mature, responsible, adapted and fluffy y'all are?

And you accuse me of stuff?

I say you take a goood look in the mirror lady and ask yourself, what century is this? And did that person really "come over" or did you actually click something on your screen and bits were exchanged over digital lines.

R

ReflecTcelfeR

Ah, the sweet taste of antagonism... I enjoy apathy and in apathy I shall stay. If people wish to choose off of values, then so be it. If it is off of logic so be it. Any illogical move will surely result in them failing and they will learn quickly what their abilities can and can't do. We can try to change people, but with most people feeling guilty over controlling people, or others just not caring (like me), and others still failing at changing others we find out that the idealistic adventure that we sent ourselves out on often flies into a mountain where it will surely burn alone, left to be forgotten. Let people learn on their own, that way they have no one to blame, but themselves. Only give hope (freudian slip, I meant help) when they ask for it, and only give the knowledge you know to be true. Sorry for the sullen nature of this, but I think it's funny how we find it necessary to 'help' those who clearly weren't searching for it.

P.S. This is not directed to a singular post, but to the group in this thread as a whole. And I gave personal information about what I believe in. :D