User Tag List

First 23456 Last

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx/so

i think you should drink lots..that was perhaps..or only slightly perhaps seriously..or not so seriously funny.
    There can’t be any large-scale revolution until there’s a personal revolution, on an individual level. It’s got to happen inside first.
    -Jim Morrison

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w6

Quote Originally Posted by Lady X View Post
    i think you should drink lots..that was perhaps..or only slightly perhaps seriously..or not so seriously funny.
    As long as you don't mix it with copious quantities of alcohol. I've done that before and the results are never pretty.

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx/so

Quote Originally Posted by Stevo View Post
    As long as you don't mix it with copious quantities of alcohol. I've done that before and the results are never pretty.
    oh...i think they're fantastic! haha redbull and vodka ftw!
    There can’t be any large-scale revolution until there’s a personal revolution, on an individual level. It’s got to happen inside first.
    -Jim Morrison

Permabanned
    MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx
    Socionics
    SEE Fi

Quote Originally Posted by Night View Post
    I have no idea what you're talking about.

So, instead, here's the lyrics to a hot Pet Shop Boys track:

"West End Girls"

(....forever)

Sometimes you're better off dead
    There's gun in your hand and it's pointing at your head
    You think you're mad, too unstable
    Kicking in chairs and knocking down tables
    In a restaurant in a West End town
    Call the police, there's a madman around
    Running down underground to a dive bar
    In a West End town

In a West End town, a dead end world
    The East End boys and West End girls
    West End girls

Too many shadows, whispering voices
    Faces on posters, too many choices
    If, when, why, what?
    How much have you got?
    Have you got it, do you get it, if so, how often?
    And which do you choose, a hard or soft option?
    (How much do you need?)

West End girls
    West End girls

(How much do you need?)

Oooh West End town, a dead end world
    East End boys, West End Girls
    West End girls

You've got a heart of glass or a heart of stone
    Just you wait 'til I get you home
    We've got no future, we've got no past
    Here today, built to last
    In every city, in every nation
    From Lake Geneva to the Finland station
    (How far have you been?)

A West End town, a dead end world
    East End Boys, West End girls
    West End girls

West End girls

West End girls
    (How far have you been?)

Girls
    East End boys
    And West End girls
    And West End girls
    (... forever)
    And West End girls
    (How far have you been?)

East End boys
    The West End girls
    The West End boys
    And West End girls

The West End girls
    The West End boys
    The West End girls

MBTI
    INTP

yeah screw em...i've been looking into starting a cult this might be a good fit.
    This would take a great deal of planning. First we would have to devise a method to accelerate our numbers at an acceptable rate, so I would propose an initial population of perhaps 1,000 followers with a ratio of no more than 10 females to each male. I say this because, as we see in many genetically isolated populations, the lack of diversity we would face could initially prove detrimental in the future, if promising in the first few generations of offspring.

We would have only limited resources initially, so I would conservatively estimate that 1,000 followers could be housed and maintained in a single community. We would require manipulation of the embryos to maintain the sex ratio, rather than resort to infanticide of the female offspring, which would violate the core belief structure of doing no harm. The logistical problems of this step may compromise the organization entirely, but it would be worth a shot.

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w6

oh...i think they're fantastic! haha redbull and vodka ftw!
    To each his or her own, I guess. My experience may be a little biased, however, because I don't count that night among my proudest moments, red bull mixer aside.

MBTI
    INTP

If thats true he should have been more coherent, since what hes writing is nothing at all like that.

Where do you get the underdeveloped from?

Because I understood the post as this:

1. The argument

2. Annecdotes to describe said argument/rant.

So if thats true, its seriously bad written, if the point is what you are getting at.
    Clarification from the OP would be nice.

The underdeveloped bit is at the beginning of the post.

Of course I could just be trying to impose a logical order where there is none. Hopefully the OP will come back, and be able to better explain his point.

Banned
    MBTI
    IxFx
    Enneagram
    5w4

Well, I didn't really understand what he said, mainly because his grasp on English is much better than mine. And I won't argue with what the lot of you have said up untill now because some of you have pointed out the stuff I generally feel, but not what I wish to clarify. While some of you pointed out what I wish to clarify, but not what I generally feel.

I believe that religion has taught us many great things in the past, and that some need religion today in order to cope with every day situations. And I believe that it is when religion becomes a fundamental part of your life that it can (Note: Can) invade other peoples privacy. As much as I am against fundamentalism (Black & white thinking); I cannot realy deny them the right because I am for individual freedom. If I denied them said right, I would be no worse than these muslim extremists (Note: Extremists) in Norway who constantly express their thoughts to the public on how they hate our freedom of speech <-- Using our freedom of speech while doing it. And some say they don't like individual freedom, yet hate it when someone barge in on their privacy.

Eventually it gets so confusing that one part of me screams "This is frustrating!" while another part of me goes "Fuck it, I'm going home."

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx/so

Quote Originally Posted by angell_m View Post
    Well, I didn't really understand what he said, mainly because his grasp on English is much better than mine. And I won't argue with what the lot of you have said up untill now because some of you have pointed out the stuff I generally feel, but not what I wish to clarify. While some of you pointed out what I wish to clarify, but not what I generally feel.

I believe that religion has taught us many great things in the past, and that some need religion today in order to cope with every day situations. And I believe that it is when religion becomes a fundamental part of your life that it can (Note: Can) invade other peoples privacy. As much as I am against fundamentalism (Black & white thinking); I cannot realy deny them the right because I am for individual freedom. If I denied them said right, I would be no worse than these muslim extremists (Note: Extremists) in Norway who constantly express their thoughts to the public on how they hate our freedom of speech <-- Using our freedom of speech while doing it. And some say they don't like individual freedom, yet hate it when someone barge in on their privacy.

Eventually it gets so confusing that one part of me screams "This is frustrating!" while another part of me goes "Fuck it, I'm going home."
    haha...new person is funny.

but yes i agree believe whatever ya want as long as it doesn't infringe on others rights...that's my only issue with religion...it's like 2yr old temper tantrums saying...i'm right you're wrong and you're all going to hell....fuck you you don't know...let people discover their own path...everyone's journey is their own.
    -Jim Morrison

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx/so

Quote Originally Posted by Beargryllz View Post
    This would take a great deal of planning. First we would have to devise a method to accelerate our numbers at an acceptable rate, so I would propose an initial population of perhaps 1,000 followers with a ratio of no more than 10 females to each male. I say this because, as we see in many genetically isolated populations, the lack of diversity we would face could initially prove detrimental in the future, if promising in the first few generations of offspring.

We would have only limited resources initially, so I would conservatively estimate that 1,000 followers could be housed and maintained in a single community. We would require manipulation of the embryos to maintain the sex ratio, rather than resort to infanticide of the female offspring, which would violate the core belief structure of doing no harm. The logistical problems of this step may compromise the organization entirely, but it would be worth a shot.
    1000 people? you think? that's all we need? can i just host a rave and spike the koolaid?
    -Jim Morrison