User Tag List

First 234

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    3w4
    Socionics
    ILE

I definitely get more sociable. Whenever I have more than a few drinks though, I wake up the next morning feeling guilty. When I'm drunk I have a tendency to say things I shouldn't, and do things I shouldn't.

Though people tell me how much I crack them up when I'm drunk, I get scared because I could have said some bad thing to someone that I don't even remember. While some people get angry and violent when they're drunk, I just get extremely loud and like to say socially provocative things.

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    4w5
    Socionics
    INFJ

Quote Originally Posted by Andy View Post
    No. I get slow, tired and disinterested, then go looking for a place to sleep.
    Yeah, this sounds like me, but I was a little more open than usual before hitting the sack.

That being said, I almost never drink these days. Given my distaste for heavy exercise, I need to refrain from alcohol (especially beer, the beverage of choice in Australia), if I'm going to keep the pounds from piling on.
    MBTI: INFJ (I: 100% N:58% F: 58% J: 84%)
    Socionics: INFJ
    Enneagram: 4w5 sp/so/sx

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w6

Quote Originally Posted by DaRick View Post
    Yeah, this sounds like me, but I was a little more open than usual before hitting the sack.

That being said, I almost never drink these days. Given my distaste for heavy exercise, I need to refrain from alcohol (especially beer, the beverage of choice in Australia), if I'm going to keep the pounds from piling on.
    As it happens, I dislike beer as well. On those rare occations when I do drink, I tend to stick to spirits.
    Don't make whine out of sour grapes.

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    4w5
    Socionics
    INFJ

Quote Originally Posted by Andy View Post
    As it happens, I dislike beer as well. On those rare occations when I do drink, I tend to stick to spirits.
    I used to be able to drink bourbon and coke, but I found that I couldn't even do that anymore when my Dad (who I always thought was an ISTP, but may actually be an ISFP) wanted me to drink with him back in 2011, when we were both in Malaysia.

It's strange really; the fact that I don't drink alcohol has made me more attractive to Muslim girls .
    MBTI: INFJ (I: 100% N:58% F: 58% J: 84%)
    Socionics: INFJ
    Enneagram: 4w5 sp/so/sx

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w6 so/sp
    Socionics
    TiNe

I never get drunk... Only tipsy :P (only after drinking six full glasses of vodka, in two hours)
    But it seemed that I fell asleep, five minutes after my last glass of vodka...

I think I turn into sleeping beauty (or ugly maybe :P)
    That which we call a rose by any other name would smell as sweet~~ Shakespeare W.
    Pi is the number of my life, forever and ending.
    Reading is like meeting a new world, or even better: the world that is supposed to be.

Phlegmatic
    5w6 (60%) OR 7w6(40%) (I get both quite a lot on tests) Chakra: Root, Throat, Third Eye, Crown (open) - Rest (closed)
    Trifix: 5w6, 1w2, 3w2.
    INTP: I(87,5%)N(74%)T(91%)P(56%)
    Ti - Ne
    ENFP/J's

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    6w5

i dislike getting drunk but sometimes i won`t budge without a glass .. makes it really awkward at weddings if i don`t drink at least a glass of champagne

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    7w8

Haven't had a drop in my life, bad things would happen and I have far too strong of an attachment to lucidity to compromise it with spirits. Now if only we could bottle adrenaline, I like taking shots of that!

Senior Member Survive & Stay Free's Avatar
    MBTI
    ESTJ
    Enneagram
    9 so/sx

This thread is awesome.

MBTI
    ENTP

Quote Originally Posted by ChnFoodieOC View Post
    Although I'm an ENTP, I do realize that when I drink, I become way more sociable and outgoing, like ten times more than I usually am, and I tend to regret it every time.
    THIS. I find I get gradually more outgoing as I drink, although I have an extremely high tolerance so it takes quite a while before my cognitive ability really degrades.

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4 so/sx

I'm very sociable and loud and flirty when drunk. I rarely regret it unless I drink too much.