User Tag List

First 1234 Last

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4
    Socionics
    ILE

I am pretty happy drunk...sometimes to the point of getting obnoxious. Getting drunk can be loads of fun...probably a sign of being a problem drinker lol. Seem to be much more warm and social most of the time.

Other times (much less usual) I become almost catatonic and spacey and ever less social.

The main thing I hate about alcohol (besides other drunks) is the hangover. Yucka. The older I get the worse they get. Envious of those who don't get hangovers.
    I redact everything I have written or will write on this forum prior to, subsequent with and or after the fact of its writing. For entertainment purposes only and not to be taken seriously nor literally.

Quote Originally Posted by Edgar View Post
    Spamtar - a strange combination of boorish drunkeness and erudite discussions, or what I call "an Irish academic"

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    7w8

I was just thinking about this the other day, and I am pretty sure I turn into Provoker when I drink. Please read: An arrogant narcissistic INTJ bastard that overanalyzes absolutely everything and doesn't have a control button for gruesome critics on life, society, or your new outfit.

Provoker, I really have nothing against you. In fact, 8 drinks in, and I AM you. Except with breasts and a vagina.
    01010101011011100110100101110100011110010010000001 10001101100001011011100010000001101111011011100110 11000111100100100000011000100110010100100000011011 01011000010110111001101001011001100110010101110011 01110100011001010110010000100000011000100111100100 10000001110100011010000110010100100000010000100110 10010110111001100001011100100111100100101110

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram

Quote Originally Posted by Andy View Post
    No. I get slow, tired and disinterested, then go looking for a place to sleep.
    Ha, I do the same. If I manage to stay awake, I usually just lose the ability to be nice to people - other drunk people annoy me to no end. Especially the people who just use alcohol as an excuse to act completely insane, when they're probably not even drunk. You know those people - the bimbos who have one cheer-beer and 'OMG IM LIEK SO DRUNK GUYS'

Nips away your dignity Fluffywolf's Avatar
    MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    9 sp/sx

As I haven't drank anything for years, I'm a bad drunk/drinker, quite possibly because of what had happened to me and what I was going through, this post is based on when I did drink in my late teens. I won't touch a beer anymore in my life.

First few beers or so nothing much seems to happen. (Note: Seems.) I actually try to not act drunk and stay myself. In fact, I actually seem to get more introverted at first.

At some point. I loose control of that and I become a happy touchy feely light drunk.

A while after that if I continue drinking, I start raising my voice and start displaying my strength by lifting people and stuff like that, basicly, I'm losing my restrictions and do things I wouldn't ever do if I was sober, at his point it's already too late. I'm loosing control of any boundary at this time, including the boundary of when to stop drinking. Even honestly deciding for myself not to go too far before the evening, I'd completely went past it without even noticing it at the time. What's a boundary? :P

I continue drinking and I become more reckless, I've had moments of clarity in this phase though when something happened unintentionally that shocked me for a short time. But it always passes rather quickly.

I continue drinking even more and my body starts to decline. I can only describe it as becoming a mindless zombie. At this point, vision is blurry constantly, start losing the ability to focus at all. My body feels like a constant obstacle. I appear a lot calmer again with bouts of movement here and there to get around and drinking more.

I continue drinking and eventually pass out. Since my body is nearly incapable of puking. I never got sick from alcohol. And my friends believed I could handle a lot of booze. I thought so too. Until I drank way too much in too short a time and suffered alcohol poisoning for a week that is. Also, that time, the blockage thingy in my throat didn't hold tight, and puking was not an issue for me for hours and hours long, the first and last time I've thrown up on booze, seriously burning my throat and mouth on my own acid. One of the most unpleasant physical memories I've had in my life.

Everytime I've been drunk like this, I still remember whole nights. For some reason I keep registering what happens to me even to the point of passing out. I have several memories of literally falling on the floor and waking up in that place the next morning.

The only times I've lost memory is when I was physically active while drunk. For example, I once rode on my bicycle back to home through a path in the woods. I remember the time I left and the time I came home, for a 5 minute ride, I missed 2 hours worth of time. And to this day still can't remember a thing about what happened inbetween.

Anyhow, I hate the stuff (alcohol) now. :P
    ~Self-depricating Megalomaniacal Superwolf

MBTI
    INtp
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/so
    Socionics
    LII Ne

Except on a very occasion, I don't drink alcohol. I have one drink a month at the most and I never drink more than one drink. I don't want to get drunk because I'm afraid I'll lose control of myself and do things I'll later regret. I also hear hangovers are no fun.
    INtp
    5w6 or 9w1 sp/so/sx, I think
    Ravenclaw/Hufflepuff
    Neutral Good
    LII-Ne

MBTI
    ENTJ
    Enneagram
    3w4

Drinking to get drunk is pointless. I don't enjoy alcohol as an escape from reality. I do sometimes drink to pull a soft haze over my brain after a particularly difficult day. But even then, I still usually only drink in moderation. My college days are long over and binge drinking just isn't my thing.

It's martini time. Vodka / Dirty w/ three olives.

MBTI
    ENTJ

Drink away!

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp
    Socionics
    ILI Te

Quote Originally Posted by Moonstone3 View Post
    When you drink, NTs, do you become more sociable? Do you then regret it?

It's rare, but when drinking, I wake up the next morning thinking:Oh my god, did I say that?! Did I really do that? Maybe it's I related, but I usually become a huge Extrovert. You?
    I do become more sociable when I drink. I'm a friendly drunk. I generally don't drink to get drunk though, and cut off consumption as soon as I develop a buzz. I'd rather drink to appreciate the beverage itself than to impact my psychological state.
    You lose.

_______

RCOEI
    Melancholic-Choleric
    Respectful Leader

Johari Window|Nohari Window

People have told me they can't tell when I've had too many. My INTP SO gets kind of silly but in a sweet way.

Well, I've quit drinking for a while now, but in the past I usually get reeeaaallly cuddly and affectionate when I drink. Like, nuzzling total acquaintances' necks and diving into my female friend's boobs and grabbing guys and pulling them into tight, sensual hugs. I also get quiet, smiley and emotional (sometimes broody).

Haha...I'm just lucky I haven't gotten into any trouble for all that and, needless to say, I'm much more a fan of myself when I'm sober.