User Tag List

12 Last

MBTI
    ENTP

Default how ENTP loves??

Seriously, I am just a 20 year old ENTP male, because I lacked social skills before, I havent dated until now... here is my story:

I have 2 female friends of my age that I met in college; theyre pretty, popular, smart and caring, probably an enfj and infj, and I want to fuck them...
    yeah, But the problem is... I do care for them, because I can be really myself with them because most of the time, I try to be nice and respect everybody and appear calm always, but in reality I´m a crazy cold hearted ENTP
    I like to hang with them, and they appear to like me, but mostly annoyed by my jokes and personality... They scold me, when I cross the line, they hit me and force me to stop, but most important they accept me and really want me to be their friend... I enjoy our long talks and debates,
    sooo.... the thing is, I am confused, I seem to be attracted more to the entj... but I dont want to ruin my precious friendship with them... for something that I even dont know if is really love...

sooo.... my question is, how an entp loves someone?

ReflecTcelfeR

This is a good question, for me at least. I think upon those whom I thought I loved (romantically) and find that most of the time I just wanted to have teh sechs. I have no idea how I would know that I'm in love at this point in time, or even what that means for me. Self-sacrificing doesn't seem to be how I would show it though... I have no idea where to begin. Let me think on this.

Epiphany! I think the hardest part for us to understand this aspect of ourselves comes from the fact that Love is viewed as a serious topic, whereas the general audience views ENTP's as crazy, flighty birds of craziness, which ironically is part of the charm that lures our unsuspecting prey (I feel dirty going of a stereotype). Eh, leave me behind and let me sit on this stump and think some more.

I drink your milkshake. Thessaly's Avatar
    MBTI
    xNFP
    Enneagram
    3w4

They love with their actions. You really have to judge an ENTP by what they do rather than say, because their Fe can really convince anyone quite quickly that they're smitten even if they're not.
    With dreamers, pure and simple, the imagination remains a vaguely sketched inner affair. It is not embodied in any aesthetic or practical invention. Reverie is the equivalent of weak desires. Dreamers are the aboulics of the creative imagination.

ReflecTcelfeR

Quote Originally Posted by Thessaly View Post
    They love with their actions. You really have to judge an ENTP by what they do rather than say, because their Fe can really convince anyone quite quickly that they're smitten even if they're not.
    Yes... this. I think this with the application of control over our bluntness (this is an action though...), by control I don't mean reduction, but just understanding what our words can do, if unfounded by action. Perhaps caution is a better word. The bolded needs to be worked on and made healthy as well.... In other words: I have nothing new too add.

MBTI
    xNFP
    Enneagram
    3w4

Yeah, and it's pretty easy to tell when an ENTP is trying to control themselves because they get this hard pressed look over their eyes and they speak slower and with more determination lol
    With dreamers, pure and simple, the imagination remains a vaguely sketched inner affair. It is not embodied in any aesthetic or practical invention. Reverie is the equivalent of weak desires. Dreamers are the aboulics of the creative imagination.

ReflecTcelfeR

Hey... that isn't... very nice... I... I'm going to cry... now!

Oh, I forgot determination... the period becomes an EXCLAMATION point.

MBTI
    xNFP
    Enneagram
    3w4

lol yes, just like that

ReflecTcelfeR

I did good?... I did good. (Just looked up to reference your name cless and I realized it wasn't chess). I forgot what I was going to say.

MBTI
    ENTP

You said it yourself... you can be yourself with them. That's all it takes really.
    Publicity has romanticized love, with flowers and cheesy talk and trembling eyelids. The biggest love lesson for a T: love doesn't have to be that way.
    You can find out that you're in love by realizing everything is more interesting when that particular man/woman is around.
    It's perfectly possible that you've got to analyse your own behavior for some months before you know you're actually in love. Look at the "how does an NT know he's in love" thread for more about this.
    You can declare your love by discussing about genetics and pheromones.
    You can confirm your love by helping someone study statistical mechanics. That's exactly how an ENTP shows his love - by solving problems for the other.
    Of course, you will have to show your emotions, too. It's about love. Choosing a mate is one of those things you really should do subjectively... well it will be your mate.
    Got questions? Ask an ENTP!
    I'm female. I just can't draw women

MBTI
    entp
    Enneagram

You are already friend-zoned for too long, forget about the gang bang .

Regarding the serious answer, this is good:

You said it yourself... you can be yourself with them. That's all it takes really.
    Publicity has romanticized love, with flowers and cheesy talk and trembling eyelids. The biggest love lesson for a T: love doesn't have to be that way.
    You can find out that you're in love by realizing everything is more interesting when that particular man/woman is around.
    At age 20 most people dont have a clue about what it means to be in a relationship. And many people still havent got a clue about it at age 30. If you ever will have a clue about it, does largely depend on whether you want it or not. Indecision regarding woman can take you onto the road of pain, which leaves you empty-handed in the end. But experimenting around a bit, especially at young age isnt forbidden. just make sure you know what you want.
    [URL]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tEBvftJUwDw&t=0s[/URL]