User Tag List

First 12

I think they are like, so fake. They all want to talk to you and stuff but then when it comes down to action they are so fail, you don't even know, its like, whatever man, but i think that women entp is like seductive satanic poppy, at first you are happy and satisfied but then soon you are like crazy english guy in chinese opium den and you are chasing that dragon and you want to eat it so bad, mmm yes, but it doesn't fill you up and you want more and more and pretty soon you are murdering prostituteso n the streets and removing their vaginas..
    “Some people will tell you that slow is good – but I’m here to tell you that fast is better. I’ve always believed this, in spite of the trouble it’s caused me. Being shot out of a cannon will always be better than being squeezed out of a tube. That is why God made fast motorcycles, Bubba…”

sammy

Quote Originally Posted by Marduk View Post
    I think they are like, so fake. They all want to talk to you and stuff but then when it comes down to action they are so fail, you don't even know, its like, whatever man, but i think that women entp is like seductive satanic poppy, at first you are happy and satisfied but then soon you are like crazy english guy in chinese opium den and you are chasing that dragon and you want to eat it so bad, mmm yes, but it doesn't fill you up and you want more and more and pretty soon you are murdering prostituteso n the streets and removing their vaginas..
    Oh, we're that and more, but if you're running around for vaginas other than mine, I'm going to dropkick some people. :sad: We show love through actions and helping you, for sure.

So, drop and give me fifty while I massage your drug-filled veins.

hot. I am super veiny right now maybe massage help relax me. I think entp loves like dying crab, grasping at whatever it can until it loses grip on reality.
    “Some people will tell you that slow is good – but I’m here to tell you that fast is better. I’ve always believed this, in spite of the trouble it’s caused me. Being shot out of a cannon will always be better than being squeezed out of a tube. That is why God made fast motorcycles, Bubba…”

sammy

hot. I am super veiny right now maybe massage help relax me. I think entp loves like dying crab, grasping at whatever it can until it loses grip on reality.
    I am actually a crab grasping at fantasy!

MBTI
    entp
    Enneagram

Well that's good, if the crab still tries to hold on reality tho its dieing that means it loved reality and tried while it was alive to be real the best way possible.

That's better than those guys, who never dare to ask a woman out, but have in the time they know her, made up a "How my life will be after I asked her out and we live together" parallel reality for themselves.

Those guys are creeping me out..
    [URL]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tEBvftJUwDw&t=0s[/URL]

Quote Originally Posted by Aramis View Post
    I am actually a crab grasping at fantasy!
    Word.

My mind lives there, while my body robotically, mechanically and effortlessly coasts through reality.
    I'm male and over 30, FYI.
    Preferences: 20% Extravert, 98% Intuitive, 68% Thinker, 17% Perceiving

Quote Originally Posted by cless986 View Post

sooo.... my question is, how an entp loves someone?
    Fling doo-doo at them* - one of the prime examples of the language of lurve.

* make sure it's your OWN doo-doo, not someone else's....you want that personal touch.

MBTI
    ENTP

Quote Originally Posted by entropie View Post
    Well that's good, if the crab still tries to hold on reality tho its dieing that means it loved reality and tried while it was alive to be real the best way possible.

That's better than those guys, who never dare to ask a woman out, but have in the time they know her, made up a "How my life will be after I asked her out and we live together" parallel reality for themselves.

Those guys are creeping me out..
    Then they crash into a tree.

It's almost as tragic as it is funny.

MBTI
    entp
    Enneagram

Love? I just love to f&%k.
    "Poor bastard. Wait 'till he sees the bats. "
    enneagram - 7/5/3