User Tag List

First 12

MBTI
    INTP

Funny thing is, Js are flooding this thread.

My problem with getting things done is, I dont know what I want. Why comform to being successful in a way that society wants us to be successful, yeah life would be easier but I love to analyse, I love to think, I love to not do. Dont get me wrong, I have job, I am about to start university, but I got no enjoyment of finishing something, just relieve that its over. I get enjoyment out of considering all the possibilities.

I may be stuck with the easy life, not earning millions, not having lots of chicks but personal goals are subjective. I am not smart enough to be a professor or a researcher, so I take the job with least amount of work for the most amount of pay. Dont need excess luxury, but its smart to have a back-out plan.

Your guide is good for people wanna comform to societies ideals, not saying they are bad, but they arent for me.

MBTI
    ¥¤
    Enneagram
    3w4 sp/so

Oh yeah... it is. I guess people follow that Newtonian (or Plutonian, whatever) law: Objects at rest stay at rest, objects in motion stay in motion. And motion produces runners' high. :P

Congratulations on the enlightenment!
    3w4-9w1-?w6 (nearly headless nick)
    sp/so
    Lawful Evil

COCKBURN:

http://sundrytimes.files.wordpress.c...tomic-bomb.jpg

MBTI
    ¥¤
    Enneagram
    3w4 sp/so

Quote Originally Posted by FDG View Post
    Yeah, I don't know, like getting a really good grade - I'll feel happy for 20, 30 seconds; then I'm more likely to feel a little bit sad about spending time for something that gave me so little "happiness". Just as comparison, hiking in an extremely beautiful scenery, becoming friends with interesting people or developing an innovative idea are tremendously more gratifying for me than "getting shit done", which is something that I feel like I do as "default".
    So you have yourself on autopilot? How did you do it? People like that are so lucky. Think about it, if you get all your shit done, you can freely enjoy the scenery all you want. It's like a reward.

I do stupid nonsense like that first, so I'm used to those simple pleasures, which are further tainted by my stress about "shit" I've kept procrastinating.

If I get a really good grade, I'm in gloat mode for at least a week. Especially since I don't study as much as I should.
    3w4-9w1-?w6 (nearly headless nick)
    sp/so
    Lawful Evil

COCKBURN:

http://sundrytimes.files.wordpress.c...tomic-bomb.jpg

When I learned MBTI that was the way they explained J vs P.

J = work before play
    P = I can play any time I want.

Obviously these are tendencies... people can teach themselves self-restraint or how to chill out some of the time.
    Your kisses, sweeter than honey. But guess what, so is my money.