iNtuition is said to be a very future oriented function, introverted intuition possibly more so than extraverted intuition. So I'd like to know how you think about the future:
(Keep in mind that these questions are generalized Give examples if possible.)
- How far ahead do you think? Days, weeks, years?
- How strong is your foresight? How often is it true or accurate?
- How does it affect your daily life?
- What objects are you thinking about? Friends? Work? The world circumspect? Universe?
- Does this differentiate you from most of the people you know?
- Does it make you apprehensive, or does it make you confident?