User Tag List

First 1234 Last

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram

Yes, it's quite strange really. J/P is one of the most significant dichotomies, if not the most significant. The least important distinction in terms of how people actually think is probably E/I.

MBTI
    iNTp
    Enneagram
    IDK
    Socionics
    IDK

I think the only thing all INxx hav in common is they're generally misunderstood, and thats about it... I relate better to an Istp or ENTP way better then i do a INxx (except INTP).. i think that even though ppl would like to see themselves as expert they are just creating basic intuitive stereotypes... I work around INTJ's and we dont get along, I like INFP's passion but the emotional exaggeration is a little too extreme... and INFJ's are awesome at first but they hold u to every word u say so it's like their Ni is focus on memory of feeling words and things for they're bubble... after all that anything passed the similar subjects interests, our opinions widely differ
    love is boring without infidelity. thanks to an unknown visitor i spelt infidelity correctly now

MBTI
    ENTJ
    Enneagram
    8w7 sx/so
    Socionics
    EIE

Yeah.
    NTPs live in a completely different world than I do, it seems.
    Never felt any immense feelings of kinship.
    ENTJs are more like us, in the sense that we are problem solvers.
    Not the sort of guys to think too long, since action in itself holds great value.
    First and foremost, we're punctual individuals who solve problems, punch through obstacles and get things done.
    Make things, people and situations work.

Well, I am not accounting for all the dysfunctional/immature INTJs, obviously.
    Those guys are, sadly, numerous. Hopefully most grow out of it...
    Too bad that I don't really know many INTJs in real life, and that I actually haven't seen anyone develop significantly during my stay here.
    I know I have, but I didn't come here an asshole.
    Well, that is a subject of debate in some circles

Mightier than the tread of marching armies is the power of an idea whose time has come

MBTI
    intp
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx

Quote Originally Posted by teslashock View Post
    INTJs crave knowledge because they understand that it can be put to practical use..
    this isnt always the case. Intjs like to learn for fun also and i think mainly for fun. Nice example of this is quantum mechanics, how black holes work etc. those doesent have any practical use, but they seem to interest intjs alot.

MBTI
    iNTp
    Enneagram
    IDK
    Socionics
    IDK

INTP's apply some things into practical use but i think their Ti is skewed at adolescence to a point where their afraid... because i personally get very sarcastic during two occasions, when im mad or sad but i dont know how to respond physically without violence or admitting emotion for fear of its consequences. INTJ's tend to do things if they thing they might gain an advantage in a physical realm of their choice whereas INTP's try to be themselves without paying the price of humiliation or defeat... I'm rapper, but because i feared what my mom would think i never did it publicly, and if i did i would avoid using profanity so she would'nt think less of me... of course most mothers would'nt but Fe has a profound attachment to Ne and can lead the Ti to believe some incredibly retarded thing... I dnt think INTJ's or any TJ go through that... they seem to follow a summarized and literal application to knowledge even in the non literal and non physical realms like theory's...
    love is boring without infidelity. thanks to an unknown visitor i spelt infidelity correctly now

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sp/sx
    Socionics
    ILE

I kind of had the image of an INTP as the goofy, zany, absent-minded professor(maybe Doc Brown) who will fully explain quantum loop gravity to a random 6 year old on the street and an INTJ as the careful, methodological planner who is controling many variables from behind the scences( Light Yagami, lots of super villians).
    Reserved Calm Unstructured Egocentric Inquisitive Clown

Johari Nohari

MBTI
    ISFJ

They're INTs, what more is there to really know about them anyway?

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram

Quote Originally Posted by Robopop View Post
    I kind of had the image of an INTP as the goofy, zany, absent-minded professor(maybe Doc Brown) who will fully explain quantum loop gravity to a random 6 year old on the street and an INTJ as the careful, methodological planner who is controling many variables from behind the scences( Light Yagami, lots of super villians).
    Yes, but that image falls a little short of INTs in reality, I'm afraid.

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sp/sx
    Socionics
    ILE

Quote Originally Posted by Weber View Post
    Yes, but that image falls a little short of INTs in reality, I'm afraid.
    Yes, it was very exaggerated but supposed to be a humorous difference.
    Reserved Calm Unstructured Egocentric Inquisitive Clown

Johari Nohari

MBTI
    iNTp
    Enneagram
    IDK
    Socionics
    IDK

I just think as a general rule we should no longer generalize INT's because it not helpful for nobody, i mean INTJ's can learn to be smart but INTP are natural Genius ( unless beaten to the point of intuitive submission). I mean I dont wanna be lumped in with those guys. Sorry I had to flex my cocky muscle on u stereotypist (get it stereoTYPIST)