• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[MBTI General] Meet Joe Black

Lucky_Rabbit

MBTI Type
iNTp
Enneagram
IDK
First I just want to say. I'm a heavy MBTI fan and enjoy learning the similiar characteristics in human personality, but over the years I've been keeping my opinions to myself and reading others posted opinions and now i feel i want to contribute, Im watching Meet Joe Black and its a Drama/Romance i think with Brad Pitt and Anthony Hopkins as well as others. I think Joe Black is an INTP because he seems really educated but has the childlike humor and wonder about the world (Spoiler:He's death and he's come to collect Bill (anthony Hopkins and makes a deal that as long as he in interested in the world Bill will be able to stay alive). I thought he was an INTJ but he is like a thorn in the side of the schemers trying to take over Anthony Hopkins (Bill) company. But INTJ have the ego trip thats thrusted on others when they decide to do something or they sit back (in my opinion) and watch. Joe black is basically in his own world but still interrupts by asking questions and making waves on accident. I was wondering what other people who saw this movie thinks he is

INTPness

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
First I just want to say. I'm a heavy MBTI fan and enjoy learning the similiar characteristics in human personality, but over the years I've been keeping my opinions to myself and reading others posted opinions and now i feel i want to contribute, Im watching Meet Joe Black and its a Drama/Romance i think with Brad Pitt and Anthony Hopkins as well as others. I think Joe Black is an INTP because he seems really educated but has the childlike humor and wonder about the world (Spoiler:He's death and he's come to collect Bill (anthony Hopkins and makes a deal that as long as he in interested in the world Bill will be able to stay alive). I thought he was an INTJ but he is like a thorn in the side of the schemers trying to take over Anthony Hopkins (Bill) company. But INTJ have the ego trip thats thrusted on others when they decide to do something or they sit back (in my opinion) and watch. Joe black is basically in his own world but still interrupts by asking questions and making waves on accident. I was wondering what other people who saw this movie thinks he is

I thought possible INTP when I watched the movie as well. He kind of had the "sx variant" vibe too. Very curious and deep when talking to the girl. Very Ti in his remarks to people he didn't like. Kind of a loner. Good observation!

deSouza

MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
ENTP.

He's obviously Ne Dom. "Childlike" manners, "chasing butterflies" (tasting peanut butter).

Great schmooza, comes with the ENTP territory.

Figuring out a system and allying oneself with the boss is sort of an ENTP trait. Movies are based on reality, and ENTPs are the ones most likely to play the advisory role to improve a human system.

Speed Gavroche

Whisky Old & Women Young
MBTI Type
EsTP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Brad Pitt's character is a 7 for sure. Not sure about his MBTI type.