Thread: Meet Joe Black

MBTI
    iNTp
    Enneagram
    IDK
    Socionics
    IDK

Default Meet Joe Black

First I just want to say. I'm a heavy MBTI fan and enjoy learning the similiar characteristics in human personality, but over the years I've been keeping my opinions to myself and reading others posted opinions and now i feel i want to contribute, Im watching Meet Joe Black and its a Drama/Romance i think with Brad Pitt and Anthony Hopkins as well as others. I think Joe Black is an INTP because he seems really educated but has the childlike humor and wonder about the world (Spoiler:He's death and he's come to collect Bill (anthony Hopkins and makes a deal that as long as he in interested in the world Bill will be able to stay alive). I thought he was an INTJ but he is like a thorn in the side of the schemers trying to take over Anthony Hopkins (Bill) company. But INTJ have the ego trip thats thrusted on others when they decide to do something or they sit back (in my opinion) and watch. Joe black is basically in his own world but still interrupts by asking questions and making waves on accident. I was wondering what other people who saw this movie thinks he is
    love is boring without infidelity. thanks to an unknown visitor i spelt infidelity correctly now

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4

Quote Originally Posted by Lucky_Rabbit View Post
    First I just want to say. I'm a heavy MBTI fan and enjoy learning the similiar characteristics in human personality, but over the years I've been keeping my opinions to myself and reading others posted opinions and now i feel i want to contribute, Im watching Meet Joe Black and its a Drama/Romance i think with Brad Pitt and Anthony Hopkins as well as others. I think Joe Black is an INTP because he seems really educated but has the childlike humor and wonder about the world (Spoiler:He's death and he's come to collect Bill (anthony Hopkins and makes a deal that as long as he in interested in the world Bill will be able to stay alive). I thought he was an INTJ but he is like a thorn in the side of the schemers trying to take over Anthony Hopkins (Bill) company. But INTJ have the ego trip thats thrusted on others when they decide to do something or they sit back (in my opinion) and watch. Joe black is basically in his own world but still interrupts by asking questions and making waves on accident. I was wondering what other people who saw this movie thinks he is
    I thought possible INTP when I watched the movie as well. He kind of had the "sx variant" vibe too. Very curious and deep when talking to the girl. Very Ti in his remarks to people he didn't like. Kind of a loner. Good observation!
    NTJ's are the only types that have ever made me feel emo.
    ENP's are the only types that have ever made me feel like a sensor.

There are two great days in a person's life - the day we are born and the day we discover why. --William Barclay

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    5w6 sx/so

ENTP.

He's obviously Ne Dom. "Childlike" manners, "chasing butterflies" (tasting peanut butter).

Great schmooza, comes with the ENTP territory.

Figuring out a system and allying oneself with the boss is sort of an ENTP trait. Movies are based on reality, and ENTPs are the ones most likely to play the advisory role to improve a human system.

Whisky Old & Women Young Speed Gavroche's Avatar
    MBTI
    EsTP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx/sp

Brad Pitt's character is a 7 for sure. Not sure about his MBTI type.
    EsTP 6w7 Sx/Sp

Chaotic Neutral

E=60% S=55% T=70% P=80%

"I don't believe in guilt, I only believe in living on impulses"

"Stereotypes about personality and gender turn out to be fairly accurate: ... On the binary Myers-Briggs measure, the thinking-feeling breakdown is about 30/70 for women versus 60/40 for men." ~ Bryan Caplan