User Tag List

First 1234 Last

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    468 sx/sp
    Socionics
    EII None

Yeah, working surely does things to the time!

I don't lose track of time when I'm working, but when I'm not, I sometimes lose an entire day. Usually it's more like 20 minutes to 2 hours. I have to set alarms to keep myself on track if I have an appointment on my off time.

MBTI
    iNtP
    Enneagram
    5w6
    Socionics
    ILI

If I'm not wearing a watch, I will lose track of time. It could be 3pm and I can still think it's 11am.
    Yes? No? Yes. No. Oh! Oh no. Yes?

Quote Originally Posted by yourfriendjaneen View Post
    Im probabley never unaware of my surroundings, im always watching my back. Its hard being a girl....
    I feel the same way.

Pumpernickel
    MBTI
    ENTJ

Quote Originally Posted by ReflecttcelfeR View Post
    What is your longest period of time being unaware of your surroundings N's? I just realized that I was unaware of time passing for about two hours, or there abouts.
    This has nothing to do with being an N. Time is actually being stolen from you by tiny goblins who sneak around dancing in your apartment and are invisible to humans.

ReflecTcelfeR

MY GOD! Why didn't anyone tell me before? Well, I suppose it's time to take it back.

All Natural! All Good!

I always lose track of time. I can lose anywhere from 30 minutes to a whole day. I get very nervous when I have to go somewhere important, where I can't be late. Because that requires being very aware of the time. I can't relax and do anything else because I fear I'll forget to go to the place, or I'll leave too late. I should use alarms.

Also, I can relate to forgetting the month, week, day for sure. I forget the year at least once a month, too, and not just at the beginning of a year.

Quote Originally Posted by Sky is BLUE! View Post
    I can't even remember whether I've ever been all that aware of my surroundings. I have no idea what time it is when I forget to pull the curtains away from my windows and when I don't really have to go anywhere on time. Nowadays I solely rely on my phone to indicate what day of the week it is, the date, time, what time I need to do something and where I need to go. If I didn't have that blasted beeping sound yanking me back to reality, I'd be lost because notes don't really work. It's a good thing that I'm still capable of updating the calendar.
    Yeah. I write down everything I have to do onto a notepad because I live in fear of forgetting things (bills etc). My memory is atrocious especially for things I couldn't care less about. If only paper made beeping noises when things were due, or when I had put off doing them for too long. It's too easy to write things down and put it off to the side, only to forget about it completely.

ReflecTcelfeR

Quote Originally Posted by penny89 View Post
    I always lose track of time. I can lose anywhere from 30 minutes to a whole day. I get very nervous when I have to go somewhere important, where I can't be late. Because that requires being very aware of the time. I can't relax and do anything else because I fear I'll forget to go to the place, or I'll leave too late. I should use alarms.

That is EXTREMELY annoying.

MBTI
    intp
    Enneagram
    5w6

Sometimes I'm driving and end up zoning out and then wondering where I was for the past five minutes. It's like an automaton was driving the car while my head went afk. Or I miscalculate how long a drive would be and miss freeway exits or turns at certain streets. Other times I forget where I was headed to in the first place.

Quote Originally Posted by penny89 View Post
    I hate appointments. I deliberately try to waste time until it's time to leave but it's difficult because I'm so anxious for it to be over. Then I actually start wasting time until I look up and find that I should have left the house ten minutes ago.

Yeah. I write down everything I have to do onto a notepad because I live in fear of forgetting things (bills etc). My memory is atrocious especially for things I couldn't care less about. If only paper made beeping noises when things were due, or when I had put off doing them for too long. It's too easy to write things down and put it off to the side, only to forget about it completely.
    I've forgotten where I put my notepad.

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    Socionics
    ILI

Quote Originally Posted by lets eat pie View Post
    Sometimes I'm driving and end up zoning out and then wondering where I was for the past five minutes. It's like an automaton was driving the car while my head went afk. Or I miscalculate how long a drive would be and miss freeway exits or turns at certain streets. Other times I forget where I was headed to in the first place.
    After my third traffic accident, I started paying more attention to where I am and what I'm doing. Especially when on my motorbike.

In other things, though, I rarely know what day of the week it is, not to mention what time. I can lose hours at a time and not know where they went. Sometimes I'll just zone out and to others it'll seem as if I'm staring at the wall, when in fact I'm smelling the colours in my head.
    Always listen to experts. They'll tell you what can't be done, and why. Then do it.

All Natural! All Good!

I stopped driving because I realized I was a danger on the roads. That and I can live without a car thanks to my location. But seriously, I cannot drive, I'm far too inattentive.

Quote Originally Posted by lets eat pie View Post
    I hate appointments. I deliberately try to waste time until it's time to leave but it's difficult because I'm so anxious for it to be over. Then I actually start wasting time until I look up and find that I should have left the house ten minutes ago.
    This isn't completely related, but I can't seem to instantly plan when to start getting ready as some people do. They can just time-budget on the fly, I have to sit down and allot times for everything. But I don't, so I end up starting to leave when I'm supposed to be going out the door, and then I end up late because starting to leave entails packing stuff up, etc.