MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    897?
    Socionics
    IEE

Default Vancouverites?

Any other NTs from Vancouver BC here?

I used to live there. What region are you from.
    The fear of poverty turns people into slaves of money.

"In this Caesar there are many Mariuses"~Sulla

Conquer your inner demons first before you conquer the world.

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    897?
    Socionics
    IEE

i'm from all over BC but I live near the south Granville area of vancouver

what area were you in?

Coquitlam, but now I am in Hong Kong, China.
    The fear of poverty turns people into slaves of money.

"In this Caesar there are many Mariuses"~Sulla

Conquer your inner demons first before you conquer the world.

Habitual Fi LineStepper JocktheMotie's Avatar

I'd love to visit actually. I've heard great things. It's my man-crush Steve Nash's favorite city. And if he likes it, it must be good.

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx/so

i fell in love with vancouver over the internet...we're kinda a thing now...maybe one day i'll visit.
    There can’t be any large-scale revolution until there’s a personal revolution, on an individual level. It’s got to happen inside first.
    -Jim Morrison

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    897?
    Socionics
    IEE

Quote Originally Posted by cloud View Post
    Coquitlam, but now I am in Hong Kong, China.
    I lived in Coquitlam when I was a small child.. what did you think of the 'couv' though?

Quote Originally Posted by JocktheMotie View Post
    I'd love to visit actually. I've heard great things. It's my man-crush Steve Nash's favorite city. And if he likes it, it must be good.
    Yeah it's pretty beautiful here... the skies could def use a touch of blue today tho.. where's Bob Ross when you need him? Oh but stay away from Hastings and Main... most junkies per capita than anywhere in North America... you gotta peep it once though, i guess.

Quote Originally Posted by Lady X View Post
    i fell in love with vancouver over the internet...we're kinda a thing now...maybe one day i'll visit.
    aww internet love... that's romantic... you really should visit sometime tho to make it real and keep the flame alive...

I lived in Vancouver for about five months for work a few years back and I went again for the Olympics. I think it's my favorite place on the planet.
    Everybody have fun tonight. Everybody Wang Chung tonight.

Johari
    /Nohari

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    897?
    Socionics
    IEE

Quote Originally Posted by EffEmDoubleyou View Post
    I lived in Vancouver for about five months for work a few years back and I went again for the Olympics. I think it's my favorite place on the planet.
    Nice.. what area?
    What events did you check out? During the Olympics I had a 40 minute firework show from my balcony and living room sofa over False Creek every night for 2 weeks... it was pretty awesome.

Were you here when we took the gold for hockey? This city went freaking NUTS. Everyone in the whole lower mainland of BC headed to downtown vancouver (which is basically a small island). The major streets were just packed with people drinking, hollering, playing hockey, never seen anything like it.

Couple reaction vids:
    [YOUTUBE="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v9tdRnL7Rlc"][/YOUTUBE]
    YouTube - Team Canada vs USA 2010 Olympic gold medal game winning goal by Sidney Crosby

This is across the harbor from downtown Vancouver... where the stadium is but you can hear the roars from inside the stadium travel across the water. I live not far from where this was filmed and every game we had I could hear this from my balcony whenever we'd score:
    [YOUTUBE="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8VMxt-MqTiI"][/YOUTUBE]
    YouTube - The sound of Vancouver, when Team Canada wins gold.

Quote Originally Posted by VYCanisMajoris View Post
    Nice.. what area?
    What events did you check out? During the Olympics I had a 40 minute firework show from my balcony and living room sofa over False Creek every night for 2 weeks... it was pretty awesome.

Were you here when we took the gold for hockey? This city went freaking NUTS. Everyone in the whole lower mainland of BC headed to downtown vancouver (which is basically a small island). The major streets were just packed with people drinking, hollering, playing hockey, never seen anything like it.
    I lived at Robson & Burrard downtown. I can't think of a more perfect place. And only a block from Caffe Artigiano, the best coffee I've ever had in my life When I was at the Olympics, I stayed with a friend who lives in Kits, right on the water. It was pretty nice. I had already left town by the time of the gold medal game, but I went to the USA/Norway hockey game and that was fun. The city was just crazy, downtown and especially Granville were packed every night. I really liked watching hockey with the Canadians, too.
    Everybody have fun tonight. Everybody Wang Chung tonight.

Johari
    /Nohari