User Tag List

First 12

MBTI
    ENTJ
    Enneagram

I'm not really sure when the switch is flipped and I begin to act as my "shadow", if you will, but I am completely aware of it happening. I become so irrational, it's disgusting. But....it's nice to be able to act like that once in a while. Because I have such a moral compass and logical way about viewing everything, when I have a fit as you called it, I completely ignore everything. Most of the times, I act this out on the few people I like and it has horrific consequences as I tend to explode on them for what seems like no apparent reason about past annoyances.
    But when I stay away from people (especially when I know I'm about to go into this shadow), I tend to do things over and over again, especially when they feel great. Such as working out, creatively getting out issues (I will not rest until it's complete)...

Long story short, I'm not sure what sends me into this but it can be a bittersweet experience.

Senior Member Misty_Mountain_Rose's Avatar
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    4w5

Quote Originally Posted by vieamemusique View Post
    Long story short, I'm not sure what sends me into this but it can be a bittersweet experience.

For me, its like getting a glimpse of 'how the other half lives'. Its... disturbing and fantastic and scary and exciting all at the same time. Too bad its only stress induced... when I TRY to be all extroverted and sensory absorbed, it doesn't work.
    Embrace the possibilities.