• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[NT] INT's... How did YOU flirt today?

copperfish17

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
I feel the need for some calculus homework...

(Not sure if you meant that the way I interpreted it, but...)

Do let me help you. :devil:

Alright, fellow NT's... how does brainstorming some flirting strategies/tactics that could work on each type sound to you? Let's get productive!

<NF>
ENFP:
INFP:
ENFJ:
INFJ:

<NT>
ENTP:
INTP:
ENTJ:
INTJ:

<SP>
ESFP:
ISFP:
ESTP:
ISTP:

<SJ>
ESFJ:
ISFJ:
ESTJ:
ISTJ:

No need to try to fill in all the blanks, of course.

Resonance

Energizer Bunny
MBTI Type
INfj
Enneagram
6w5
<NF>
ENFX: they are usually the ones to initiate flirtation
INFX: Find an excuse to punish them for something or other, but indulge them instead

<NT>
ENTX: "Hi, wanna fuck?"
INTX: incisive and morbid banter

<SP>
ESXP: "Hi, wanna fuck?"
ISFP: compliment their artwork/acting skills/etc
ISTP: show interest in their projects

<SJ>
XSXJ: standard courtship rituals

runvardh

にゃん
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
(Not sure if you meant that the way I interpreted it, but...)

Do let me help you. :devil:

Hmm, in situ does give a better feel for the spatial dimensions :D

Alright, fellow NT's... how does brainstorming some flirting strategies/tactics that could work on each type sound to you? Let's get productive!

<NF>
ENFP:
INFP:
ENFJ:
INFJ:

<NT>
ENTP:
INTP:
ENTJ:
INTJ:

<SP>
ESFP:
ISFP:
ESTP:
ISTP:

<SJ>
ESFJ:
ISFJ:
ESTJ:
ISTJ:

No need to try to fill in all the blanks, of course.

Some you may want to act differently depending on male of female...

slowriot

He who laughs
Enneagram
5w4
according to ENTJs it wont help to flirt with them, atleast if you want more than that. ENTJs flirt with you. Which I guess is kind of okay.

Feops

MBTI Type
INTx
Is there a technical manual on this flirting thing?

human101

MBTI Type
NiTe
Enneagram
1w9
Instinctual Variant
sx
my teacher said i wrote a tremendous essay i made eye contact with her for the first time it was intense

Misty_Mountain_Rose

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
4w5
The INTJ I like threw a wadded up paper towel at me. I think that means he's hooked. :cheese:

(I throw things at people all the time when I like them, so it stands to reason... right???)

runvardh

にゃん
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
The INTJ I like threw a wadded up paper towel at me. I think that means he's hooked. :cheese:

(I throw things at people all the time when I like them, so it stands to reason... right???)

I'd be of the assumption he doesn't hate you - I'd be approaching 100% sure on that. Liking you as a human being rather than an object requiring interaction also seems a pretty high possibility. Anything further might require some more direct investigation, though probably on the higher side of 50%.

INTP

MBTI Type
intp
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx
blah i went to this reggae concert today, there were two girls, from other i bummed some weed from, she was smoking outside the bar that the concert was in. I didnt much flirt with her, but i went to ask her later if she wanted to smoke join with me and i would buy her a beer for that, she said that she didnt have more weed with her. I was like ok and went away, she seemed like she would have wanted beer from me.. Then there was this other girl, i looked at her pretty much all the time(she was sitting next to me) and even i(thats really something, seriously) noticed that she was looking at me, but music was so loud at the moment and i got no idea what to say to her, so i didnt say anything..

what the hell i should say to some girl that might be interested in a situation like this? I was thinking to ask her to dance, but i dont dance and she looked like that type of girl that doesent just go shaking her booty at the dance floor..

I kinda looked at them both like bit interested way, but no idea what to do(and being an intp i dont do anything)..

Misty_Mountain_Rose

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
4w5
I'd be of the assumption he doesn't hate you - I'd be approaching 100% sure on that. Liking you as a human being rather than an object requiring interaction also seems a pretty high possibility. Anything further might require some more direct investigation, though probably on the higher side of 50%.

Good analysis. I think we're off to a positive start:

1. Doesn't hate me - Check
2. See's person instead of ... nothing - Check

I'll keep you posted.

Weber

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram

It's funny how INT's are back in kindergarten when it comes to these things.

Resonance

Energizer Bunny
MBTI Type
INfj
Enneagram
6w5
So's everyone else; INTs are just acutely aware of this fact.

what the hell i should say to some girl that might be interested in a situation like this? I was thinking to ask her to dance, but i dont dance
You oughta get to fixing that. Not being good at dancing is OK; refusing to dance is a sin.

Lioness13

MBTI Type
INFJ
Oh My

Firstly...greetings! I'm new to this site and was perusing INFJ data. I ran across this not realizing it was an INTJ post and wanted to comment on the flirting observation. I've never made it a concious effort to flirt...however, I apparently engage in it frequently. Recently, my car needed a major repair and because of my situation it was a major issue that could affect my livelihood. My mother, whom I have not 'typo'd' as of yet said, "flash the guy your million dollar smile...that should work"! Seriously Ma? Do you even know me? I don't 'put people on' ...when I smile it is genuine...can't even force one if I tried. My point...the difference is in the "T" and the "F". Don't think about it so much...only engage in what truly interests you and the rest will come naturally...and yes, it is a feeling! =o)

Last edited:

Arthur Schopenhauer

What is, is.
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram

Har har. I was never that lucky with love in elementary school. I remember, the only time I ever really flirted with a girl - her name was Shelby, I ended up stabbing her pinky with a sharp pencil because I was trying to show off and because she was stupid enough to allow me to stab the sharp end of the pencil inbetween her fingers as fast as I possibly could... Blood was everywhere. I remember thinking how stupid she was or letting me do that. Heh.

Eh, the second time a girl liked me... She just randomly hit me in the stomach so hard that it made me throw up my Tootsie Rolls... Tootsie Rolls don't taste that great the second time around... I just sat there sobbing, mostly because my stomach hurt horribly, but also because she had completely ruined my good Tootsie Roll induced mood... After that incident I was pretty scared of girls and of Tootsie Rolls.

Good times.

Mr.Time

MBTI Type
INTJ

This is embarrassing, but I did this once to an ENFP I liked. I think she was confused...but I couldn't help but throw wadded up paper at her. Looking back (it was only a year ago), I feel like a retard. Never doing that again.

:cry:

runvardh

にゃん
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
So if I end up with a female co-worker or some such who happens to be quiet, serious, and spacey and she throws something at me, I should take the hint and get to know her better. Am I right?

Mr.Time

MBTI Type
INTJ
So if I end up with a female co-worker or some such who happens to be quiet, serious, and spacey and she throws something at me, I should take the hint and get to know her better. Am I right?

Yes, clearly the more introverted INTJs don't know how to approach the situation better. She may poke you as well, but she would have to know you a little better.