User Tag List

First 61415161718 Last

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w6

Quote Originally Posted by Reflection View Post
    Agreed.

The flirting thing today? I think I'm just gonna do it now.

Hey, Stevo. Nice haircut. You look really great. (This is actually the truth. Not embellished flirting or whatever.)
    Aww, thank you. I would respond in kind but I don't think I've seen a picture of you. However, I think your taste in music is really great and you're very intelligent. Also, thanks for noticing that picture that everyone else glossed right over, much to my chagrin.

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    Socionics
    ILI

Quote Originally Posted by Stevo View Post
    Aww, thank you. I would respond in kind but I don't think I've seen a picture of you. However, I think your taste in music is really great and you're very intelligent. Also, thanks for noticing that picture that everyone else glossed right over, much to my chagrin.
    I'll admit I've been thinking about posting a picture up there, but I just can't seem to find a good one where I'm on my own, as opposed to surrounded by friends.

Thank you.
    Always listen to experts. They'll tell you what can't be done, and why. Then do it.

Senior Member Misty_Mountain_Rose's Avatar
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    4w5

People, people... I'm not sure Online flirting counts.
    Embrace the possibilities.

MBTI
    ----

sure it does! it's like how pilots learn on those flight simulator machines before they're allowed to fly for real.

BTW - i love this thread despite not being its intended audience. i find you all so endearing and want to flirt my brains out with all of you. let's dance

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    Socionics
    ILI

Here, I'll dance with you.

Quote Originally Posted by Misty_Mountain_Rose View Post
    People, people... I'm not sure Online flirting counts.
    Well, I haven't been out of the flat in two days - how else am I going to get the prerequisite flirting out of the way?
    Always listen to experts. They'll tell you what can't be done, and why. Then do it.

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w6

Quote Originally Posted by Reflection View Post
    Well, I haven't been out of the flat in two days - how else am I going to get the prerequisite flirting out of the way?
    Yeah---I tend to have this issue a lot. This is my only option!

MBTI
    ISFP

Quote Originally Posted by strawberries View Post
    sure it does! it's like how pilots learn on those flight simulator machines before they're allowed to fly for real.

BTW - i love this thread despite not being its intended audience. i find you all so endearing and want to flirt my brains out with all of you. let's dance

Yes, "sure it [online flirting] does [count]!" Plus, you can eventually find yourself in the real plane with the same person who shared the flight simulator machine. It happens.

MBTI
    intp
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx

Quote Originally Posted by chris1207 View Post
    INTP women are bitches. They'll flirt like crazy and deny that it ever happened afterwards.
    are you sure that they just didnt know their interaction with you came off a little flirty?

i met this nice and pretty girl(i bet enfp or maybe enfj) at party once, i had some interactions with her when we were playing this game with other people also, made one joke to her and talked a little about some random things one on one. and when i was leaving home she told me that we had a thing. this came to me as a total surprise since i totally missed it. later when i thought about this, maybe i was little on my charming mode and maybe talked to her little playfully. too bad my mind was on this other girl, so i didnt want to take it further..

MBTI
    intp
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx

i was at a bar today, when i left home from city center with a bus it was 3:35 am. i went to sit on these chairs(at the back of the bus, or almost there) that were arranged so that im facing to most of the people. First i noticed this girl that went to sit at the same spot that i was in, but on the other sit of the bus. Then more people came in and this pretty girl came to sit infront of me. I looked at her half way of the line where she got off. She looked at me also, but was talking to other people sitting near her(i was listening to music) a little. When she got off i started looking at the first girl i noticed earlier. She looked at me too, but the guy infront of her started talking to her, they talked a little, but she started looking at her cellphone, while looking at me back at times. Guy infront of me got off and so did the guy infront of her. I switched seat to the guys who sat infront of me, so that i could see her better. She kept looking at me and i kept looking at her(you know that kinda thing where you look at her and she looks at you and you look at each other for a second or two and we did this multiple times). The it was my stop and when i stopped the stop button i saw her switching place the seat that was infront of her. I noticed that she did this right after i pushed the stop button. I looked at her gave a small smile and when my stop came she waved me for good bye

Earlier when we were still outside at the bar leaving, two guys who were hanging with me were talking to this chick. I went there and they were talking about how small the dance floor was and the guy were saying something like its too small to shake her ass in it(but not saying like for your ass, but implying to it pretty clearly), i made a comment something like its just the right size for right size of that thing(and implying to her ass) . Then we left her company and bla bla bla its 4:50am

ReflecTcelfeR

I wanna dance too