User Tag List

First 4121314151624 Last

Senior Member Misty_Mountain_Rose's Avatar
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    4w5

Quote Originally Posted by runvardh View Post
    I'd be of the assumption he doesn't hate you - I'd be approaching 100% sure on that. Liking you as a human being rather than an object requiring interaction also seems a pretty high possibility. Anything further might require some more direct investigation, though probably on the higher side of 50%.
    Good analysis. I think we're off to a positive start:

1. Doesn't hate me - Check
    2. See's person instead of ... nothing - Check

I'll keep you posted.
    Embrace the possibilities.

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram

Quote Originally Posted by Misty_Mountain_Rose View Post
    The INTJ I like threw a wadded up paper towel at me. I think that means he's hooked.

(I throw things at people all the time when I like them, so it stands to reason... right???)
    It's funny how INT's are back in kindergarten when it comes to these things.

MBTI
    INfj
    Enneagram
    6w5

Quote Originally Posted by Weber View Post
    So's everyone else; INTs are just acutely aware of this fact.

Quote Originally Posted by INTP View Post
    what the hell i should say to some girl that might be interested in a situation like this? I was thinking to ask her to dance, but i dont dance
    You oughta get to fixing that. Not being good at dancing is OK; refusing to dance is a sin.
    The beauty of a living thing is not the atoms that go into it, but the way those atoms are put together. ~ rCoxI ~ INfj ~ 5w6 so/sp

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram

Quote Originally Posted by Blairvoyant View Post
    So all types are equally poor at handling romantic/emotional situations?

You oughta get to fixing that. Not being good at dancing is OK; refusing to dance is a sin.
    Forgive me, Father, for I have sinned.

MBTI
    INFJ

Smile Oh My

Firstly...greetings! I'm new to this site and was perusing INFJ data. I ran across this not realizing it was an INTJ post and wanted to comment on the flirting observation. I've never made it a concious effort to flirt...however, I apparently engage in it frequently. Recently, my car needed a major repair and because of my situation it was a major issue that could affect my livelihood. My mother, whom I have not 'typo'd' as of yet said, "flash the guy your million dollar smile...that should work"! Seriously Ma? Do you even know me? I don't 'put people on' ...when I smile it is genuine...can't even force one if I tried. My point...the difference is in the "T" and the "F". Don't think about it so much...only engage in what truly interests you and the rest will come naturally...and yes, it is a feeling! =o)
    Last edited by Lioness13; 06-25-2010 at 03:12 AM. Reason: grammar

What is, is. Arthur Schopenhauer's Avatar
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    Socionics
    INTj

Har har. I was never that lucky with love in elementary school. I remember, the only time I ever really flirted with a girl - her name was Shelby, I ended up stabbing her pinky with a sharp pencil because I was trying to show off and because she was stupid enough to allow me to stab the sharp end of the pencil inbetween her fingers as fast as I possibly could... Blood was everywhere. I remember thinking how stupid she was or letting me do that. Heh.

Eh, the second time a girl liked me... She just randomly hit me in the stomach so hard that it made me throw up my Tootsie Rolls... Tootsie Rolls don't taste that great the second time around... I just sat there sobbing, mostly because my stomach hurt horribly, but also because she had completely ruined my good Tootsie Roll induced mood... After that incident I was pretty scared of girls and of Tootsie Rolls.

Good times.
    INTJ | 5w4 - Sp/Sx/So | 5-4-(9/1) | RLoEI | Melancholic-Choleric | Johari & Nohari

This will not end well...
    But it will at least be poetic, I suppose...

Hmm... But what if it does end well?
    Then I suppose it will be a different sort of poetry, a preferable sort...
    A sort I could become accustomed to...

MBTI
    INTJ

Quote Originally Posted by Misty_Mountain_Rose View Post
    The INTJ I like threw a wadded up paper towel at me. I think that means he's hooked.

(I throw things at people all the time when I like them, so it stands to reason... right???)
    This is embarrassing, but I did this once to an ENFP I liked. I think she was confused...but I couldn't help but throw wadded up paper at her. Looking back (it was only a year ago), I feel like a retard. Never doing that again.

+ 1000. I suspect that inside, even the most confident, mature, powerful people turn into insecure teenagers in these situations.
    Everybody have fun tonight. Everybody Wang Chung tonight.

Johari
    /Nohari

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx/so
    Socionics
    IEI

So if I end up with a female co-worker or some such who happens to be quiet, serious, and spacey and she throws something at me, I should take the hint and get to know her better. Am I right?
    Dreams are best served manifest and tangible.

INFP, 6w7, IEI

I accept no responsibility, what so ever, for the fact that I exist; I do, however, accept full responsibility for what I do while I exist.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

MBTI
    INTJ

Quote Originally Posted by runvardh View Post
    So if I end up with a female co-worker or some such who happens to be quiet, serious, and spacey and she throws something at me, I should take the hint and get to know her better. Am I right?
    Yes, clearly the more introverted INTJs don't know how to approach the situation better. She may poke you as well, but she would have to know you a little better.