User Tag List

First 34567 Last

MBTI
    INTJ

If she is a 'J,' I don't think she's a very strong one. Or she may have registered as 'j' on the MBTI test because she might be judgmental or highly interested in a physically organized workplace.

I’m a farley strong ‘J,’ and I usually over estimate how much time it will take me to do any one activity so that I can always compensate for any hold up that I could not have foreseen (Example: if I have to drive over a two mile stretch of road and I have no idea if there’s going to be traffic, I’ll just mentally calculate how much time it would take if I were driving that two mile stretch at five miles an hour. Something like twenty four minutes.)

To be honest, this is the first I’ve heard of an INTJ being consistently unpunctual.
    How strong of a J is she? And if she is an extremely strong J, that begs the question: “are there different types of J’s?”
    Q: "What is the process of seeking the truth?"
    A: "Distilled liquor"

Q: "If you could live anywhere in the world, where would it be?"
    A: "Between a starving prostitute and a steak sandwich."

Q:How would a mathematician capture an elephant?
    A:He would build a cage, step inside, and rename his new location as "outside."

MBTI
    ISTP

Quote Originally Posted by Kalach View Post
    Hoist on your own petard, Ps.
    Does anyone understand what that means? Anyone?

MBTI
    ISTP

Quote Originally Posted by Kalach View Post
    If the INTJ is on time, does anything good happen? Or do they have to stand around waiting for you to show up?
    And this is what I meant by the combination of intuition and thinking causing them to rationalize away their tardiness. The combination leads to serial rationalization.

Quote Originally Posted by kevrawlings View Post
    Does anyone understand what that means? Anyone?
    Injured by the device that you intended to use to injure others.

MBTI
    ISTP

Quote Originally Posted by wolfy View Post
    Injured by the device that you intended to use to injure others.
    Elaborate? Please?

Quote Originally Posted by kevrawlings View Post
    Elaborate? Please?
    I'm not sure why he originally used that idiom. A petard is a small bomb. Maybe means to say that the posts from the Ps only resulted in self injury.

MBTI
    ISTP

Ah, funny, a play on words. You're a mystery to everyone but yourselves INTJs, and you wouldn't have it any other way. Every reference is painfully arcane and meant to confound the lesser people.

MBTI
    INTJ

Pffft.

Patterns, people.

One learns soon enough how to incorporate a P's spontaneity. If you plan something you can do whether the P shows up or not, you're golden.

Naturally, later, when the P person has some important thing they want to bear down on and be punctual about, they get to sit upon the petard.

A petard is someone who doesn't understand the serious and compelling nature of extraverted perception and how it is legitimately more important than all other things, except when the extraverted perceiver wants to lasoo themselves into some "plan", in which case everyone else still has the wrong priorities and will pay dearly.
    Bellison uncorked a flood of horrible profanity, which, translated, meant, "This is extremely unusual."

Boy meets Grr

MBTI
    enfp
    Enneagram
    4w5

Quote Originally Posted by Esoteric Wench View Post
    Wow! I'll have to say that reading this thread is like being in a Twilight Zone episode. INTJ late all the time? ENFP complaining about it? Move over Rod Serling.... we have, ladies and gentlemen, entered the Twilight Zone.

I'd say talk to her. Perhaps she's not adequately considered how her actions are affecting the people around her. Noooo. No INTJ would ever do that....no sirree bob.
    I feel the same way- Twilight Zone. I never heard of an intj being late, at least, a hour or more late. They must want to avoid something, it would be assume if it's you!
    [SIGPIC] [/SIGPIC]

Death must be so beautiful. To lie in the soft brown earth, with the grasses waving above one's head, and listen to silence. To have no yesterday, and no to-morrow. To forget time, to forgive life, to be at peace."
    — Sylvia Plath (The Bell Jar)

"Remember, remember, this is now, and now, and now. Live it, feel it, cling to it. I want to become acutely aware of all I’ve taken for granted."
    — Sylvia Plath

MBTI
    ENTP

She's cheating on you. Sorry.