First 23456 Last

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w6
    Socionics
    INTj

Quote Originally Posted by Into It View Post
    Interesting. I just checked my phone after typing this post, and I had a text message. She's going out to a mediterranean hookah bar/restaurant instead of coming over, apparently.
    This is interesting. Changing plans in the last minute is something that I hate unless there is a good reason for it. It is possible that she is not an INTJ.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by ez78705 View Post
    This is interesting. Changing plans in the last minute is something that I hate unless there is a good reason for it. It is possible that she is not an INTJ.
    Perhaps that was the plan all along, only she didn't include anyone in the details of it.

MBTI
    INFJ

uhhh I dont think its Ni, I am a Ni dom and I am always early, I am ultra punctual.
    Ground control to Major Tom

MBTI
    INFJ

Also she could be playing you, I know... a woman playing men.. whodathunkit. I dated an INTJ who was doing that to me and a few other guys and GIRLS. And she was always late too, always had an excuse for why she couldn't answer the phone, always just missed me, etc, things she didnt think I picked up on, but did instantly.
    Ground control to Major Tom

MBTI
    ISTP

Quote Originally Posted by Billy View Post
    uhhh I dont think its Ni, I am a Ni dom and I am always early, I am ultra punctual.
    Probably the combo of iN and thinking. They think it's not worth their time.

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram

Protip: a lot of females who claim they are, or even test as, INTJs are really not. I've known to occasionally be slightly late for casual get-togethers, but never this often. It sounds more like NP-behaviour of some kind.

MBTI
    INTJ

I'm an INTJ and so is my boyfriend. We both avoid being late as much as possible.

Professional Trickster Esoteric Wench's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    7w8

Wow! I'll have to say that reading this thread is like being in a Twilight Zone episode. INTJ late all the time? ENFP complaining about it? Move over Rod Serling.... we have, ladies and gentlemen, entered the Twilight Zone.

I'd say talk to her. Perhaps she's not adequately considered how her actions are affecting the people around her. Noooo. No INTJ would ever do that....no sirree bob.

MBTI
    ISTP

Quote Originally Posted by Esoteric Wench View Post
    Perhaps she's not adequately considered how her actions are affecting the people around her. Noooo. No INTJ would ever do that....no sirree bob.
    This.

MBTI
    INTJ

If the INTJ is on time, does anything good happen? Or do they have to stand around waiting for you to show up?

Hoist on your own petard, Ps.
    Bellison uncorked a flood of horrible profanity, which, translated, meant, "This is extremely unusual."

Boy meets Grr