• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[ENTP] ENtp and Marijuana!

substitute

MBTI Type
ENTP
Used to really love it and my life from about the middle of my 14th year to when my first kid was on the way at age 19 is a constant haze, I barely remember a thing because I spent the entire time stoned at least, but usually non-sober through more than one drug both/either legal or illegal.

Now I find I don't really enjoy it when smoked, since i quit smoking a few years ago I used to have the odd one now and again but always regretted it, and now it's just the smoking experience that I don't like. I can still enjoy weed as long as I take it in some other form than smoking, like eating, say.

I don't think it does me any good though. In the long run I mean. Just makes me not give a shit about anything, which when I'm really stressed and things are at fever pitch I guess can be useful, but tends to make matters worse really because then I just dont do anything about my problems, and they're then still there and even worse when I run out of pot.

I dunno... as I've got older and more confident in myself generally I've found less motive or need for drugs or alcohol. For a long time now the only time I've really used/abused is when I just really can't sleep cos of general hyperactivity or thinking too much and I sometimes sip at the sherry or port of an evening to make myself ready for bed at a reasonable time. That's only occasional though.

At my brother's the other day I had a bifta for the first time in years and it just gave me a headache and in the morning I wished I hadn't done it. I felt fuzzy headed and 'down' for 2 days.

digesthisickness

✿ڿڰۣஇღ♥ wut ♥ღஇڿڰۣ✿
MBTI Type
ENTP
have smoked it, and more than once in order to experiment with my own personal 'optimal toke' intake. the one where i can still function easily, yet still get the 'benefits', but after that... never touched again.

i tried it mostly because i knew it wouldn't kill me, and i have a thing about not judging things i know nothing about.

but, i never ever liked it. i think way too much for that crap. all it ever did was freeze me.

The Ü™

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I don't smoke marijuana. It impairs my judgment.

digesthisickness

✿ڿڰۣஇღ♥ wut ♥ღஇڿڰۣ✿
MBTI Type
ENTP
yeah, but who cares? you aren't ENTP.

digesthisickness

✿ڿڰۣஇღ♥ wut ♥ღஇڿڰۣ✿
MBTI Type
ENTP
typing an arrow doesn't make you one either.

T

ThatGirl

All I have to say on this subject is this, in the bank of brain cells is there anyone one who isn't a little overdraft? Best then not to waist them in the moment.

Interesting challenge to accurately assess your mental age when under the influence. Take your IQ when bright eyed and bushy tailed then take after the consumption of mind altering substance. The difference is more then enough to shy away from the latter.

Disclaimer: I in no way suggest that anyone consume mind altering substances.

MBTI Type
ENTP
All I have to say on this subject is this, in the bank of brain cells is there anyone one who isn't a little overdraft? Best then not to waist them in the moment.

Interesting challenge to accurately assess your mental age when under the influence. Take your IQ when bright eyed and bushy tailed then take after the consumption of mind altering substance. The difference is more then enough to shy away from the latter.

Boo-urns!

I've had some of the best and most exciting times of my life while high and experimenting with various mind-altering drugs. Not to say I haven't had great experiences off drugs... but I wouldn't give up my drug use history for anything... I've learned so much about myself, my emotions... seen the world from totally skewed perspectives which altered the certitudes that had earlier bound me.

Don't get carried away though... that's a problem too...

Yeah... I'm sure I could have done it without drugs... a longer and more arduous path... but as I said... I don't regret it... and I'm still generally smarter than 95% of the people I meet. :)

digesthisickness

✿ڿڰۣஇღ♥ wut ♥ღஇڿڰۣ✿
MBTI Type
ENTP

mom?

ajblaise

Minister of Propagandhi
MBTI Type
INTP

That's a common misconception about marijuana. The drug actually helps you create more brain cells than if you hadn't smoked it. Like a type of neuroprotectant.

digesthisickness

✿ڿڰۣஇღ♥ wut ♥ღஇڿڰۣ✿
MBTI Type
ENTP
That a common misconception about marijuana. The drug actually helps you create more brain cells than if you hadn't smoked it. Like a type of neuroprotectant.

i gotta say, that would have had a lot more oomph had you proofread.