User Tag List

First 23456 Last

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    9w1

Quote Originally Posted by Cypocalypse View Post
    Being an INTP myself, I wonder what drug increases the INTP's inferior functions.
    adderraaaalllll

at least for me

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    9w1

Quote Originally Posted by dissonance View Post
    it seems like it decreases all judging functions.
    estraverted judging functions are a menace anyways, good

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram

Quote Originally Posted by nzAShadow View Post
    estraverted judging functions are a menace anyways, good
    yeah weed is definitely good if you don't want to do anything. =my life most of the time.

unfortunately, i assumed quitting would make me do better in school this semester. 100 days in, and i'm doing worse than last semester when i smoked multiple times a day.

meh, three weeks from today the semester's over and i'll be stoned again

MBTI
    entp
    Enneagram

I think entp and drugs may not go well, due to their extroverted nature. I have rarely seen thinking type personalities, who still hold grasp on reality while being intoxicated. And if so they do, it is more like a fight against intoxication, than getting anything from it.

In my experience, despite the fact that everyone reacts different to marijuana, one thing constantly serves the consumer namend emotional inbalance.

The medical fact of marijuana is a change in serotone levels, which expresses itself in an overflow or total lack of. Therefore, no balance is acquired.

greetings

~Sir smoke-a-alot
    [URL]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tEBvftJUwDw&t=0s[/URL]

MBTI
    INFP

Abusus non tollit usum.

MBTI
    INTP

Quote Originally Posted by ofugur View Post
    This is a very interesting discussion!

I've never used marijuana, but my EnfP brother largely advocates it. Do y'all think that smoking marijuana actually benefits the mind? Some posters have recounted that their thoughts become more creative, but are they any more insightful, or useful?
    Marijuana can help one to realize things that may have been largely unnoticed in the past. I wouldn't quite use the word "insightful," and I might stay away from "useful" as well.

But...there's something about it. I usually go crazy I. My Se goes insane and (I believe) my Ni does as well, but my judging functions virtually shut off. I doubt that marijuana benefits the mind in any significant manner, though I do not believe that it damages it (permanently) either.
    Coffee isn't my cup of tea.
    Samuel Goldwyn
    |R|CueI INTP

MBTI
    ENTP

I get stoned daily. It's the only way I can get to sleep (i never drink anything with caffeine, tea, milk, walking, reading, sex, acupuncture, whatever else has not worked for me). it stimulates me creativitely, but also slows down my thoughts. Other drugs do waht they say on the tin for me. MDMA and lsd are great for entp's

use, dont abuse.

MBTI
    INTJ

I think all sorts of drugs have their place in society. I'm very liberal when it comes to drugs and see them as a tool that should be used with caution. Be it for the drug's intended purpose or for other uses. Marijuana in particular is in my eyes like a harmless kitten in the world of drugs. Psychedelics are great tools for really understanding your spiritual world, but again - only if used with caution and proper understanding of what you are about to ingest.

The problem with drugs is that there are too many people who don't quite understand how drugs should be used and get into a great deal of trouble because of drugs. So yes drugs should be illegal, but not to a degree where it's impossible to get them. They just should not be readily available.

MBTI
    ENTP

I'm a strong eNtp. Pot initially gives great breakthroughs but then slowly it becomes addictive. I tend to take daily. At that point things start getting screwed up. Messes my life completely. I agree pot has great things to offer ... IF ... taken maybe once a week or 2 weeks. mild / low dose DXM (<90mg) once a week works better for me. I don't advocate the use of it though. It needs careful exploring.

MBTI
    ENTP

The pot needs to be really good.... and then I just get giggly... maybe I've smoked too much weed... I guess my Feeling function gets a slight kick... but, as I said... I just tend to zonk out a bit nowadays... just chill...

Some of you guys, who don't smoke a lot apparently, are describing how I felt when I smoked weed the first year... like I could see things differently, hear things differently... tolerance is a bummer...
    Madman's azure lie: a zen miasma ruled.

Realize us, Madman!

I razed a slum, Amen.