User Tag List

First 1234 Last

`~~Philosoflying~~` SillySapienne's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    4w5

Smoking pot puts my Ne into overload.

Yes, it is true that your sensation becomes amplified but, for me at least, the more I sense, the more I intuit.

It can actually be a bit overwhelming...
    `
    'Cause you can't handle me...

"A lie is a lie even if everyone believes it. The truth is the truth even if nobody believes it." - David Stevens

"That that is, is. That that is not, is not. Is that it? It is."

Veritatem dies aperit

Ride si sapis

Intelligentle sparkles

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram

Quote Originally Posted by sakuraba
    Really? I thought it increased S functions really. I felt like I was more "in the moment"... Feeling the music I was listening to, like it was THERE with me. Hearing every little kick and snare in the songs. Seeing people more "close up" rather than the big picture.
    i see what you're saying about music especially. but i usually hear every detail as part of an overall picture. it's not about the specific sound of snare hits as much as how the sound affects the overall flow of the song. context is everything.

and when i'm high, i always see people not for their actions in the moment, but as an amalgamation of trends and patterns, and how the behaviors in the moment relate to those trends. (i do this when i'm not high, also, but it's not as intense.)

i have a hard time conversing with people while stoned because i'm always thinking about these things -- i don't immediately hear their sentences the way they meant them -- i'm relating them to all sorts of other concepts. it takes mental effort to take their words in the context of the current situation -- i have to narrow down my broader context so that i don't sound like a crazy person.

i don't know if this is necessarily true for everyone, but i've observed it even in my ESxP and ISxJ friends (the most S). and the Ns i know turn into super Ns, too detached from current context to even present ideas in a way that is possible to follow. my ENTP ex is a prime example. she'll say something, do about 10 steps (changes in context and such) in her head, then say something seemingly unrelated, somehow expecting people to follow along.

Quote Originally Posted by nozflubber View Post
    first of all, you're confusing drug use with personality type. These things have NOTHING to do with each other.
    well drugs obviously affect cognitive functioning...

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    4w5

Pot-ential neuronal growth.

Smoking pot may in fact make you smarter.

High Times for Brain Growth: Marijuana-like drug multiplies neurons: Science News Online, Oct. 15, 2005
    `

"A lie is a lie even if everyone believes it. The truth is the truth even if nobody believes it." - David Stevens

Veritatem dies aperit

Ride si sapis

Intelligentle sparkles

MBTI
    JIxT

Making arguments for pot are just excuses and attempts to deny the truth. But continue if you feel it necessary.
    Reyson: ...If you were to change your ways, I'm sure we could rebuild the relationship the two of us once shared.

Naesala: Oh no, that I could never do. You see, humans are essential to the fulfillment of my ambitions.

Reyson: You've changed, Naesala. If this is the path you've chosen, I've nothing left to say.

Gotta catch you all! Blackmail!'s Avatar
    MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    7w8

I'm among the few people immune to the effects of cannabinoids. I can smoke or ingest very large dose of it (even double 0 in Amsterdam), it makes no difference AT ALL. Not the slightest one, except I can't stand the smell of smoke.

Overall, drugs have very little effect on me. This is not necessarily a quality, as it includes pain killers too (morphine, for instance).
    "A man who only drinks water has a secret to hide from his fellow-men" -Baudelaire

7w8 SCUxI

MBTI
    INFP

Quote Originally Posted by sriv View Post
    Making arguments for pot are just excuses and attempts to deny the truth. But continue if you feel it necessary.
    What truth exactly?
    I have arms for a fucking reaosn, so come hold me. Then we'll fuvk! Whoooooh! - GZA

MBTI
    JIxT

Quote Originally Posted by Carebear View Post
    What truth exactly?
    SCIENCE. The ultimate truth, denying itself day by day.
    Reyson: ...If you were to change your ways, I'm sure we could rebuild the relationship the two of us once shared.

Naesala: Oh no, that I could never do. You see, humans are essential to the fulfillment of my ambitions.

Reyson: You've changed, Naesala. If this is the path you've chosen, I've nothing left to say.

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    4w5

Quote Originally Posted by Blackmail! View Post
    I'm among the few people immune to the effects of cannabinoids. I can smoke or ingest very large dose of it (even double 0 in Amsterdam), it makes no difference AT ALL. Not the slightest one, except I can't stand the smell of smoke.

Overall, drugs have very little effect on me. This is not necessarily a quality, as it includes pain killers too (morphine, for instance).
    Fascinating, by any chance are you a redhead?

http://www.nytimes.com/2005/12/11/ma...ction3-22.html
    `

Veritatem dies aperit

Ride si sapis

Intelligentle sparkles

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram

Quote Originally Posted by Blackmail! View Post

i guarantee i could get you stoned out of your mind.

if you aren't getting stoned, either you aren't smoking right, or you're not doing enough, or the weed is weak, or some combination of those.

i've never met anyone that i couldn't get stoned, even when they'd said stuff like that.

no clinkz 'til brooklyn Nocapszy's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENTP

Quote Originally Posted by dissonance View Post
    ah, weed.

i think weed just increases N functions.
    And decreases T functions.
    we fukin won boys