User Tag List

First 12

Professional Trickster Esoteric Wench's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    7w8

Quote Originally Posted by Randomnity View Post
    Some judicious use of the enter key may get you more responses.
    Randomnity... that's the rudest thing that I've read on this forum... that's also made me want to giggle uncontrollably... ashamed of myself though I might be.

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    7w8

Targus28:

You've got to get comfortable in your own skin before you can engage in a healthy relationship with someone else.

You keep talking about your girlfriend. But let me gently suggest you change the focus to yourself. First of all, that's the only thing you can control. So why fixate on what she's doing?

Secondly, I agree with spin-1/2-nuclei that you seem to have self-esteem issues. So let me recommend that you work on you right now. Go see a therapist. Read self-help books. Learn about Buddhist meditation. Whatever it is that gives you insight and control of your behavior... go and find it.

If you are really meant to be with this girl, then when the new and improved you comes back around, she'll be blown away.

But in the meantime, she is only going to distract you from the work at hand which is you.

He who laughs
    Enneagram
    5w4

Quote Originally Posted by Esoteric Wench View Post
    Targus28: .... Go see a therapist. ....

I concur

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    7w8

Some judicious use of the enter key may get you more responses.

edit: woot!
    Oh God yes. Damn, I took one look at that big bulk of text before and took off. So THANK YOU for paragraphs!!!

Jeez. Ok, yeah, it seems that you are very jealous, insecure, and a tad crazy. But THAT'S OK. I am not here to judge.

Spamtar gave what I think are REALLY good recommendations!!
    01010101011011100110100101110100011110010010000001 10001101100001011011100010000001101111011011100110 11000111100100100000011000100110010100100000011011 01011000010110111001101001011001100110010101110011 01110100011001010110010000100000011000100111100100 10000001110100011010000110010100100000010000100110 10010110111001100001011100100111100100101110

insert random title here Randomnity's Avatar
    MBTI
    ISTP
    Enneagram
    6w5 sp/sx

Quote Originally Posted by Esoteric Wench View Post
    Randomnity... that's the rudest thing that I've read on this forum... that's also made me want to giggle uncontrollably... ashamed of myself though I might be.
    lol, I didn't think I was rude! Just trying to help, since I don't really know what to say about the OP, and thought a lot of others would be scared off by the wall o'text.

But yeah, you have to be reasonably sane and happy with yourself as a person before you can be happy in a relationship. If you get your own issues sorted out, you might find that the relationship issues just disappear.
    -end of thread-

MBTI
    SEXY

Quote Originally Posted by slowriot View Post
    Can you please elaborate on this? Because I see no sense in what you just said. Especially to suggest that it would mean he is an INTP. This is not self-improvement and self awareness. What I find this to be is an attempt to get reaffirmance and support that what he just did was the correct action.
    Hah, reaffirmance is not required when one isn't aware and uncertain of ones actions in the first place. As for the typing thing, I was half joking, by no means did his post mean that must be an INTP, I just wasn't surprised because recently I read some threads by INTPs who feel their own actions aren't what they want them to be. I was merely stating my own observation, not a causal connection.
    (removed)

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    7w8

lol, I didn't think I was rude! Just trying to help, since I don't really know what to say about the OP, and thought a lot of others would be scared off by the wall o'text.

But yeah, you have to be reasonably sane and happy with yourself as a person before you can be happy in a relationship. If you get your own issues sorted out, you might find that the relationship issues just disappear.
    I'll chalk that one up to an F versus T perspective. I've only started tooling around the NT Rationale forum in the last week. There is a remarkably different tone to things.

I think sometimes those NFs over their in the Idyllic Forum are a bunch of big ole' women. But then again, ENFP I might be, but I have killer Te.

No i wouldn't say I'm reasonably happy with myself right now.

My current situation is i live in a studio apartment in England, one room.I'm hugely passionate about dance music, and 'try' making it.I'm also a DJ, and have had a few gigs out and won a few competitions last year, which i highly enjoyed!
    I don't have much family, my Mums a raging alcoholic and we fell out last year when i tried to get her out of my flat and she fell.I admitted in the police interview that i did push her out, and i was charged with assault.She had the choice to withdraw the charge, and she didn't, so now i don't talk to her but she lives next door with her new found drunk partner.
    My dad sufferers quite badly from bipolar, i don't really get on with him but i still try.We don't have any son/father connection.My sister i sometimes speak to,but not much

Friends and such, i have one very good friend, who's a INTP. i see the rest of my friends on and off.

My day normally goes:Get up about 11am and spend a lot of the time on the computer reading up on self help articles, listening to music or trying to make it (which is very difficult, especially in my state of mind) or just randomly searching the net,thinking things but not doing much.Sometimes i have my good days and i get a lot done.

Thanks for the reply's

spin-1/2-nuclei: I will take on board what you said about writing down when i have these thoughts, i think its a great idea.I do have a journal, and i try to write down in it as much as i can.

Yes i need to focus on myself, mainly getting a job.I think me being out of work for so long, and her having so much control being in work, and me at home over-analyzing everything has really pushed me to the brink.

'Why would you feel like someone is settling for you?'

I think it has a lot to do with my ex ex girlfriend, she basically wanted to use me for a baby.After 6 weeks of being with her she was asking for a baby.By that time i was already in love with her (first love and all that).It was rocky for the rest of the 17 months and she ended up leaving me for someone else when i wouldn't give

Esoteric Wench - 'But let me gently suggest you change the focus to yourself.First of all, that's the only thing you can control'

Yes i agree, Ive really struggled though getting 'out there' and looking for work.I mostly just find myself reading up on my problems about insecurity,anxiety, laziness etc and it annoys me so much that I'm like that i start to feel worthless.When i go out with my friends thou, or I'm making music, or I'm DJ'ing, i don't feel worthless and can feel great.

I do notice my good sides, and i do believe i have them.I just don't feel it sometimes.I do know that i hold value, when I'm not showing these negative sides.