First 678910 Last

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 sp/sx
    Socionics
    IEI Ni

Quote Originally Posted by Fluffywolf View Post
    Anonymity, now even giving INFP's some backbone!

(I'm just kidding! Oh, and I'll have a lump of sugar and a dash of milk with mine, please. )
    That's right you're kidding!

We need more emoticons that kill each other
    Often a star was waiting for you to notice it. A wave rolled toward you out of the distant past, or as you walked under an open window, a violin yielded itself to your hearing. All this was mission. But could you accomplish it? (Rilke)

INFP | 4w5 sp/sx | RLUEI - Primary Inquisitive | Tritype is tripe

Smile NT Males list of dealbreakers

Dealbreakers:

-Annoying
    -Bitchy. Too serious.
    -Ugly, fat.

That's it for me.

When they say they like animals better than people - I've found this usually comes from a bitter person that blames the human race entire for all their failed relationships and prefers animals cos they do what you tell them and don't talk back or have any discernible needs of their own besides food.

Overbearing parents that, though they're adults and long ago left home, they still kowtow to all the time. I know that in relationships with such people, it's expected for me to also kowtow, and support my partner's kowtowing. No can do.

That's about it. There might be lots of other things I could find off-putting, but as to whether it's a dealbreaker would depend on the context.
    I'm male and over 30, FYI.
    Preferences: 20% Extravert, 98% Intuitive, 68% Thinker, 17% Perceiving

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4

-tries to be bossy
    -stresses out way too much rather than relaxing and enjoying life (i.e., Bridezilla :horor - it's just way too much to deal with
    -someone who wants to change me, rather than loving me for who I am.
    -drama (I just don't care)
    NTJ's are the only types that have ever made me feel emo.
    ENP's are the only types that have ever made me feel like a sensor.

There are two great days in a person's life - the day we are born and the day we discover why. --William Barclay

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4
    Socionics
    ILE

Quote Originally Posted by proximo View Post
    When they say they like animals better than people - I've found this usually comes from a bitter person that blames the human race entire for all their failed relationships and prefers animals cos they do what you tell them and don't talk back or have any discernible needs of their own besides food.
    This reminds me of one ENTJ that liked to remind me that she would always love her cats more than me. Shortly after telling me this she wanted me to sign a prenuptial agreement and then marry her. Needless to say it didn't last.

Smotherers get to me. Part of me is complemented but then after the lack of oxygen to the brain it begins to tire.

Blatant insecurity. You never know what those insecure people are going to do to fuck you, themselves or the relationship up.

Fs who seem to question your level of love/commitment to them for no rational reason. For example, just the other night the F dom was unavailable to spend 4th of July with me because of other engagements and she also had to work early the next day.

I didn't sweat it and after dinner and fireworks with my folks I went downtown where there were a lot of partyiers to got karaoke singing at a club. She gets pissed off because I didn't stay at home so I could call her on the telephone for a long chat before she went to bed. Ended up makeing me feel pretty crappy until she cheered up (apparently she eventually cheered up because I was feeling crappy rather than unaffected) [to mitigate her conduct I made her my "girlfriend" Saturday morning, didn't call her Sat night and she felt two nights in a row without telephone call was too long after entering into a romantic relationship (but there was emails/text messages)]
    I redact everything I have written or will write on this forum prior to, subsequent with and or after the fact of its writing. For entertainment purposes only and not to be taken seriously nor literally.

Quote Originally Posted by Edgar View Post
    Spamtar - a strange combination of boorish drunkeness and erudite discussions, or what I call "an Irish academic"

Yeah that kinda shit really sucks. I wouldn't go looking for a relationship saying "if they're like this, they're OUT!" cos it doesn't occur to me naturally that anyone would be like that, it seems so bizarre and insane. But if I did experience that, they'd be out before I could pronounce their name. Same goes for smothering and any kind of "test" of my commitment/love/whatever.

If someone says to me "that was a test", even if they say I passed it, they're out on their ear, pal.

(Don't get me wrong, I love animals, I've got two doggies that I adore, but seriously... people, specially family - and a partner is family - come first)

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 sp/sx
    Socionics
    IEI Ni

Quote Originally Posted by spamtar View Post
    Fs who seem to question your level of love/commitment to them for no rational reason. For example, just the other night the F dom was unavailable to spend 4th of July with me because of other engagements and she also had to work early the next day.

I didn't sweat it and after dinner and fireworks with my folks I went downtown where there were a lot of partyiers to got karaoke singing at a club. She gets pissed off because I didn't stay at home so I could call her on the telephone for a long chat before she went to bed. Ended up makeing me feel pretty crappy until she cheered up (apparently she eventually cheered up because I was feeling crappy rather than unaffected) [to mitigate her conduct I made her my "girlfriend" Saturday morning, didn't call her Sat night and she felt two nights in a row without telephone call was too long after entering into a romantic relationship (but there was emails/text messages)]
    When people bring up stuff like this, it starts making me (half) wonder if I am a T, despite firmly knowing I am Fi-dom.

Maybe it's my high introversion, but in such a situation, I wouldn't think anything about what you did, nor feel the need to talk. I tend to be the one avoiding long chats on the phone with my ESFP bf (is every single night really necessary?). I'm a "quality over quantity" person when it comes to communication...
    Often a star was waiting for you to notice it. A wave rolled toward you out of the distant past, or as you walked under an open window, a violin yielded itself to your hearing. All this was mission. But could you accomplish it? (Rilke)

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4
    Socionics
    ILE

Quote Originally Posted by OrangeAppled View Post
    When people bring up stuff like this, it starts making me (half) wonder if I am a T, despite firmly knowing I am Fi-dom.

Maybe it's my high introversion, but in such a situation, I wouldn't think anything about what you did, nor feel the need to talk. I tend to be the one avoiding long chats on the phone with my ESFP bf (is every single night really necessary?). I'm a "quality over quantity" person when it comes to communication...
    Me too. It seems like they are with me as it is when I dream/imagine about them. Consistent/constant real world contact therefore seems a bit superfluous.

I suspect it is more of an SF thing than simply F. My theory being that the N spreads a little contact a long way.

As a matter of fact here she texts now wanting me to see her. (admittedly I am looking forward to some smooching)
    I redact everything I have written or will write on this forum prior to, subsequent with and or after the fact of its writing. For entertainment purposes only and not to be taken seriously nor literally.

Quote Originally Posted by Edgar View Post
    Spamtar - a strange combination of boorish drunkeness and erudite discussions, or what I call "an Irish academic"

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 sp/sx
    Socionics
    IEI Ni

Quote Originally Posted by spamtar View Post
    Me too. It seems like they are with me as it is when I dream/imagine about them. Consistent/constant real world contact therefore seems a bit superfluous.

I suspect it is more of an SF thing than simply F. My theory being that the N spreads a little contact a long way.

As a matter of fact here she texts now wanting me to see her. (admittedly I am looking forward to some smooching)
    Yeah that makes sense, as far as the N/S thing....I can feel close to someone without frequent contact - my imagination goes a looong way & my sense of time is poor. The old adage "absence makes the heart grow fonder" rings true for me, when the absence is not extended for too long anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by OrangeAppled View Post
    Maybe it's my high introversion.
    If it is, then I'm an introvert too.

Ha!

I do want SOME real world contact!!! But I don't have like, RULES about when, how often, and all that. I don't keep track of how often, how long between, etc, as a way of measuring their love for me, etc... if they haven't contacted me and I wanna see them/hear them etc, then I just contact THEM myself. If they don't feel like it, then no offence taken... but c'mon, make a li'l effort for me? No? Oh bum, okay, I'll just watch a movie then! If I'm not living with them, then as long as it's at least twice a week, I'm cool.