• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[NT] NT men list of shit they's put up with... in chicks

strawberries

shadow boxer
MBTI Type
----
wow lex talionis - you've got low standards if you put up with girls exhibiting those behaviours. are you a whore?

R

ReflecTcelfeR

- Unhealthy F-ness. It was bad... very bad. Sadly enough I was desperate and accepted it. Never again.

Bamboo

MBTI Type
XXFP
Going to *south american country* for two weeks without letting me know.

Spamtar

Ghost Monkey Soul
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
When they over complement me and call me/text/email too much....and when you respond/reply in kind lose respect for you.

I still have difficulty in determining when to set boundaries vs. when to be nice and Mr. Manners. Sometimes I will purposely seem anti-seductive (i.e. needy/doormat) just to cool things off without offending.

Daedalus

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
Well, everyone is unique, so i'm sure they think of us NT's as people whose shit they have to put up with too.
lol having made the above disclaimer ...:D

I dislike it when people don't think their decisions through..especially when the decisions are based heavily on emotions. i don't want to sound like a stereotype here..but decisions largely based on emotions are not always sound

I also dislike it when people are very very friendly(in the "HEY!!!!!!! nice to meet you!!!! its so COOOL!!!! types) even if i just met them for the first time. I mean, im friendly too...but being super expressive to a person who they just met is kinda odd.And sounds fake.

Also people who might think we are not as overtly friendly as their other friends (types who call them and talk on the phone for god knows how long every day) just cos we don't express it.lol. In my book, there is nothing worse than saying "hey we are best friends right?"(or something to that effect) ever so often.....i don't get this need for continuous re-affirmation of friendships when there is no need to.actions ought to suffice, rather than verbal statements.

haha, i hope i didn't offend anyone here :D

Rainne

One day and the next
MBTI Type
ISTP
I'm no NT but the constant need to reaffirm that you care about them is pretty annoying.

Esoteric Wench

Professional Trickster
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
7w8
Well, everyone is unique, so i'm sure they think of us NT's as people whose shit they have to put up with too.
lol having made the above disclaimer ...:D

I dislike it when people don't think their decisions through..especially when the decisions are based heavily on emotions. i don't want to sound like a stereotype here..but decisions largely based on emotions are not always sound

I also dislike it when people are very very friendly(in the "HEY!!!!!!! nice to meet you!!!! its so COOOL!!!! types) even if i just met them for the first time. I mean, im friendly too...but being super expressive to a person who they just met is kinda odd.And sounds fake.

Also people who might think we are not as overtly friendly as their other friends (types who call them and talk on the phone for god knows how long every day) just cos we don't express it.lol. In my book, there is nothing worse than saying "hey we are best friends right?"(or something to that effect) ever so often.....i don't get this need for continuous re-affirmation of friendships when there is no need to.actions ought to suffice, rather than verbal statements.

haha, i hope i didn't offend anyone here :D

I had to chuckle when I read this. If you ever had any doubt that you were an INTJ....

:smile:

Amargith

Hotel California
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4dw
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Is 'submitting to persistent cuddling' on this list yet? :devil:

proximo

Wearing pink.

Even worse, covering things in pink coverings and decorations that really shouldn't be. For example, car seats, steering wheels, gear shift levers, computer monitors... just about anything really.

-"I know it doesn't make any sense, but I'm still going to do it."

God, yes!

"I shouldn't have to tell you what's wrong!"

*eyes twitching*
*chews desk*

I'm no NT but the constant need to reaffirm that you care about them is pretty annoying.

Yeah really. I wonder that they don't ever flip that round and think about how it is on the receiving end:

Me: Hold on then, you can't respect me that much and if that's the case, why do you care what I think or feel towards you?
Her: Whaa..?
Me: Well, what you seem to be saying is that you suspect me to be the kind of tosser who'd pretend to like someone, string them along, live with them in fact, choose to spend the biggest chunk of my time that I spend anywhere I don't get paid for, with them, whilst all the time not REALLY liking them or caring about them? What, you think I'm some maladjusted arse-face who likes to hang around with someone they can't stand, just to make them feel better by comparison?
Her: Uh... well... no...
Me: Well, that *is* what you're saying, isn't it? I mean, with this constant need for me to reaffirm that I like/love/care about you?
Her: I uh... hadn't thought of it that way
Me: Maybe you should. It's fucking insulting. I've committed my life to you ffs, what more proof could you need that you're big news to me?

Worst of all though, is this stuff: "I said yes because I didn't want to hurt your feelings" or "...to be polite" or "...because I didn't want to discourage you". Whilst all the time actually meaning "no", and planning to cry off at the last minute with some bollocks about a headache/stomach ache/mom that desperately, suddenly needs her help, etc...

Lark

Every damn thing.

My favourite is a burst of sentimentality if there's some change or challenge going on in their life, followed by a return to normal service, which can be squat communication.

slowriot

He who laughs
Enneagram
5w4
Is 'submitting to persistent cuddling' on this list yet? :devil:

Sort of but it could taken off the list with the right girl, basically we just want girls that show a good level of maturity and are consistant in their behavior and dont think they can manipulate us into anything by crying, over emotional behavior or shows no respect plus is not overly clingy/need reaffirmance all the time.

I think a relationship is about compromise from both part, respect for the other person by for example not trying to manipulate with the other, love, emotional stability (depending on the person), humility from both, communication and stability from the fact that one person is taking "charge" (which I acknowledge is better that the man does. I actually find it natural for me in relationships to be the one that takes the lead, but not in a domineering way, not at all)