• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[NT] NT men list of shit they's put up with... in chicks

ObeyBunny

MBTI Type
INTJ
Can somebody give some RL examples of this?

I know of someone (not to name names) who bought a boat one day because he was feeling pissy about his parents forcing him to register for college.

He had that thing for several months. He had nowhere to park it, he had no way to fuel it up, and it cost him way too much money. The reason why he bought it in the first place was to spite his mother.

mrcockburn

Aquaria
MBTI Type
¥¤
Enneagram
3w4
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
wearing granny panties

EW I had a roommate that ONLY wore BIG SAGGING GRANNY PANTIES and walked around the place in them like she wasn't embarrassed.

They looked like enormous cheap diapers that one can store eggs in.

(Well, biologically I suppose she does.)

Last edited:

neptunesnet

man-made
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
5&4
Instinctual Variant
sx
wearing granny panties

EW I had a roommate that ONLY wore BIG SAGGING GRANNY PANTIES and walked around the place in them like she wasn't embarrassed.

They looked like enormous cheap diapers that one can store eggs in.

(Well, biologically I suppose she does.)

Oh whatever. What do you expect her to wear? Lace from Victoria's Secret? All the time?

Heck no.

You get to walk around in your nice, loose, cotton boxers that probably didn't exceed the price of a sack of potatoes while she has to invest in wedgie-inducing, tight little panties that barely hold up for a year? She needs to let things down there breathe, too!

I'd even presume your roommate walked around the place "like she wasn't embarrassed" because she probably wasn't. And shouldn't have been.

/rant

runvardh

にゃん
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Savours the irony of the last two posts... :D

murkrow

Branded with Satan
MBTI Type
INTJ
on the topic of granny panties: do they even serve what I understand to be the primary role of female undergarments: Absorption?

and another thing we put up with:

bad taste in music

Resonance

Energizer Bunny
MBTI Type
INfj
Enneagram
6w5
on the topic of granny panties: do they even serve what I understand to be the primary role of female undergarments: Absorption?

and another thing we put up with:

bad taste in music

let me help you with the reasoning on this one:

what is the primary role of male undergarments?

gromit

likes this
I know of someone (not to name names) who bought a boat one day because he was feeling pissy about his parents forcing him to register for college.

He had that thing for several months. He had nowhere to park it, he had no way to fuel it up, and it cost him way too much money. The reason why he bought it in the first place was to spite his mother.

Huh. Do really a lot of people/women do things like that?

JHBowden

MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
Here's my list of shit I put up with from women:

ZPowers

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
Here's my list of shit I put up with from women:

Is the implication that there's supposedly nothing that annoys you, or that you refuse to put up with even the most minor of imperfections?

Fluffywolf

Nips away your dignity
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I really don't mind if they don't go to the toilet the second they feel its coming. Let it ripen a bit inside, it's all good. I voice no objection.

mrcockburn

Aquaria
MBTI Type
¥¤
Enneagram
3w4
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Oh whatever. What do you expect her to wear? Lace from Victoria's Secret? All the time?

Heck no.

You get to walk around in your nice, loose, cotton boxers that probably didn't exceed the price of a sack of potatoes while she has to invest in wedgie-inducing, tight little panties that barely hold up for a year? She needs to let things down there breathe, too!

I'd even presume your roommate walked around the place "like she wasn't embarrassed" because she probably wasn't. And shouldn't have been.

/rant

Did I accidentally put "r" instead of "s" between the "M" and "C" in my username? Oops. ;)

For just normal everyday stuff, I prefer normal, cotton bikini styles, usually stuff from Victoria's Secret or Frederick's of Hollywood, etc.

Sometimes though I'll lounge around in other thiings to surprise my roommates in.

Hand_Made_Steel_Boned_Leather_Corset_with_Laced_Vents.jpg

I don't tend to be popular with the lady roomies.

neptunesnet

man-made
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
5&4
Instinctual Variant
sx
Did I accidentally put "r" instead of "s" between the "M" and "C" in my username? Oops.

:rofl1:

You know after I posted I had a brief thought: "It'd be so funny if he weren't a he." But I looked at the circumstances (i.e., your username, the thread you were posting in, etc) and just decided to wait it out. Ah, well. It happens :) I'll save my ramblings for when I'm itching to cause a bit of trouble somewhere else in these forums.