• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[NT] NT's What are you [airquote] feeling [/airquote]at this moment??

Redbone

Orisha
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Horrible. There should be a word when someone becomes aware of a truth that is so large that it's hard to see. Only the bits and pieces are visible but the true nature of it cannot be truly seen by those small revelations.

Shaken. I just realized that I have been carrying around trauma for years and was very unaware of how it has shaped my choices and reinforced some of my more negative traits.

Unsure. I have no idea what I should do with this knowledge.

Surreal. What a strange weekend it's been.

Red Herring

Superwoman
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
[YOUTUBE="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gsjcb7w1Y-w"]Manamana[/YOUTUBE]

Gamine

in-game
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
3w2
This. Exactly this.

tumblr_m5rspvxDIm1qzna3u.gif

Owlesque

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
1w9
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Disappointed about tomorrow's rain forecast. A bit of bird banding would really help right now.

copperfish17

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Just yesterday, I discovered how frustrating getting unsolicited advice can be. I don't know how well I managed to smile/appear friendly to the advisor after that thoroughly unwelcome "advice." It's a good thing I won't see the dude often, despite that he's my cousin.

Being angry is a truly unpleasant experience - I'm one of those people who feel sick/nauseous when I'm -really- angry. It feels like my organs are churning inside my stomach and I feel like I'm gonna throw up any minute. Now I understand why some people (and children) vomit in episodes of anger. I haven't as of yet, but I now know that such behavior isn't simply a case of anger issue on the angry person's part. I rarely get angry, and it takes even more to get me to express anger; yesterday's experience was startling, but enlightening in the sense that it allowed me to explore the negative end of my emotional spectrum.

Cartesian Theater

MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
9w1
I feel horrible, like a bird just crapped in my brain. I think my hormones are messed up again. I'm lonely.

MacGuffin

Permabanned
MBTI Type
xkcd
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Want to go back to sleep.

Philosorapteuse

right on the left wing
MBTI Type
INTP
Annoyed. Hate it when things have gone wrong and I then discover it's because I cocked up. :dry:

Tamske

Writing...
MBTI Type
ENTP
Am I hitting my limits or am I still improving? Really unsure about my writing. 4 manuscripts, working on the fifth. 21 rejection slips. Should I take on gardening instead?

Owlesque

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
1w9
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Disappointed. Just finished Memoirs of a Geisha. I wasn't impressed... by halfway, the lead was the most singularly unlikable character in the book, even more so than the "villain."

Pseudo

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
Just tried to argue with a room full of feelers about something stupid and meaningless so pretty frustrated and pissed off.