• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[NT] NT's What are you [airquote] feeling [/airquote]at this moment??

Myrtle

MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
Life sucks. Then you die.

Hopefully that's the end =D

No I really wish thats not the end, that would be boring. And yeah life sucks sometimes I just do what I learnt in sports-psychology to do when your losing a fight I tell myself: "I've been here before, I know how to get out its just a matter of dealing with it" and then spring to action.

W

WALMART

No I really wish thats not the end, that would be boring. And yeah life sucks sometimes I just do what I learnt in sports-psychology to do when your losing a fight I tell myself: "I've been here before, I know how to get out its just a matter of dealing with it" and then spring to action.

If it's not the end, someone better a big fucking party ready for me.

Also, I'm always in a good mood, even when the cards are stacked against me ;) I always find a way to prevail. Strong suit of the ENTP, I've read?

Myrtle

MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
If it's not the end, someone better a big fucking party ready for me.

Also, I'm always in a good mood, even when the cards are stacked against me ;) I always find a way to prevail. Strong suit of the ENTP, I've read?

Yeah I think so! :) I was discussing with 2 INFP friends and one INTP friend the other day, one of my INFP friends that had some emotinal instability the recent years said that if he looked at the similar minds page for the ENTP its funny to see "messy, carefree, dangerous, fearless, careless, emotionally stable," and at the end Emotionally stable, thats a paradox HAHA.

The party is coming, I where pretty sure there was nothing after death, then I took what is considered a Heroic dose of acid and I was like, wait a minute?

INA

now! in shell form
MBTI Type
intp
Like my skull is about to cave in at any minute.

Stigmata

Super Moderator
Staff member
I feel like I walk rip a piece of loose leaf paper out of a spiral note book, walk outside, lay it flat on the hot pavement, and let my imagination turn the frayed edges into a magic carpet as the gloomy sunset behind me turns into a flashing poly-chromatic backdrop and I float into the distance while the the Sun (In my version, the Sun exists as a giant yellow Starburst, with a smiley face crudely carved into it with a safety pin) illuminates my face, all the while Young Turks by Rob Stewart is playing as dandelions and roses sing and dance with the in arms (well, pedals) while oddly humming and singing the smurf's theme song.

Suzy

MBTI Type
INTP
I feel like I walk rip a piece of loose leaf paper out of a spiral note book, walk outside, lay it flat on the hot pavement, and let my imagination turn the frayed edges into a magic carpet as the gloomy sunset behind me turns into a flashing poly-chromatic backdrop and I float into the distance while the the Sun (In my version, the Sun exists as a giant yellow Starburst, with a smiley face crudely carved into it with a safety pin) illuminates my face, all the while Young Turks by Rob Stewart is playing as dandelions and roses sing and dance with the in arms (well, pedals) while oddly humming and singing the smurf's theme song.

I feel intrigued by this response and others I've read.

Trunks

I'm not Trunks
First, I'm trying to prove to myself that I'm a person. Then maybe I'll convince myself that I'm an actress.
I don't mind living in a man's world as long as I can be a woman in it.
I have feelings too. I am still human. All I want is to be loved, for myself and for my talent.

Its quotes from Marilyn Monroe, I hope the Nerd Girl didn't follow me today..:newwink:

Ism

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
9w1
Jittery and kind of stupid.

Erp.

AOA

♣️♦️♠️♥️
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx
Really really bored!

Gamine

in-game
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
3w2
dominos-falling.jpg

gmanyo

sswwwaagggg
MBTI Type
ENTP
Dissociation. Fucking constantly right now. Moving countries again tomorrow, just got back from a trip to the Philippines (not for vacation; I was working on a video). I'm bad with transition, makes me feel emotionless and dead. I mean I feel dissociated frequently, but man it's been annoying recently.

greenfairy

philosopher wood nymph
MBTI Type
iNfj
Enneagram
6w5
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I don't know. (Surprise.) A bunch of things. I didn't want to deal with it until now because I was around other people and had to get stuff done.

Frustrated, rejected, puzzled, disappointed, and confused about how I should feel.

Trying to understand this guy's behavior (who is probably INFP) and trying to decide how I should respond.

Do IXXP's frequently lose interest in the benefits part of friends with benefits and then clam up and get all mad when you ask them about it?

I just want answers. And to be wanted. :( *emo corner*

Trunks

I'm not Trunks
A gentleman is simply a patient wolf.
Be patient and understanding. Life is too short to be vengeful or malicious.
Good character is not formed in a week or a month. It is created little by little, day by day. Protracted and patient effort is needed to develop good character.

:)