• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[NT] NT's What are you [airquote] feeling [/airquote]at this moment??

funkadelik

good hair
MBTI Type
lmao
I bought the sweetest fold-up bike yesterday and have just been going crazy researching bikes and bike ettiquette and DIY service stuff. This is the best toy I've gotten in a long time. :D

DiscoBiscuit

Meat Tornado
Enneagram
8w9
I am a seething cauldron of displeasure.

Luckily I hide it very well in front of the co workers.

copperfish17

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
It amazes me (in a bad way) how much effort it takes for me to seem--I mean, be interested in people.

On another note, I'm frustrated due to having trouble deciding what to have for my 4PM lunch.

Tiger Owl

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Very consistent.

Jung Test Results

Introverted (I) 83.33% Extroverted (E) 16.67%
Intuitive (N) 54.17% Sensing (S) 45.83%
Thinking (T) 83.33% Feeling (F) 16.67%
Judging (J) 70.83% Perceiving (P) 29.17%

Your type is: INTJ

INTJ - "Mastermind". Introverted intellectual with a preference for finding certainty. A builder of systems and the applier of theoretical models. 2.1% of total population.

Red Herring

Superwoman
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Satisfaction at having finished a translation
Frustration at realizing I am charging too little for it
Relief at seeing that I just had at least one larger bill payed and that I can finally go downtown, do some grocery shopping and maybe treat myself to a small comic book
Anticipation at other soon to be payed bills
More anticipation of a nice calm evening of reading and drawing in the company of the bf
Worries about having to keep the schedule for the next translation
Denial at the fact that the rash has reappeared in my cat's face and that this means he definitely has an allergy
Happiness about the beautiful weather and the gorgeous view from my window that I never get tired of
Guilt at the thought I should use the remaining free hours of the day to do some of the stuff on the long list of things I really should do
A pleasantly fuzzy feeling of self appreciation about the decision to go and screw gthat guilt trip and just enjoy myself this afternoon :)

Pew, that was a lot of emoting. Now I'm exhausted!!!

Oaky

Travelling mind
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Slight troubled but refreshed... Planned a 4 hour sleep. Woke up 9 hours later.

Circle

MBTI Type
INFJ
My eyes burn slightly almost as if I can feel the skin covering my eyes and it has some warmth. I also feel a need to urinate, but it's not urgent so I haven't gone yet. I also feel the skin of my arms sticking to the table from which I am typing this. And, I feel an itch on my chin.

AOA

♣️♦️♠️♥️
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx
I'm just chilling.. listening to music.

Myrtle

MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
Depressed going month number 14 at the factory, i've resigned now and have 4 weeks left, just cant take that shit anymore...

Tiger Owl

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I am not feeling at the moment.