• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[NT] NT's What are you [airquote] feeling [/airquote]at this moment??

Oaky

Travelling mind
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
NVL6x.jpg

And quite thankful.

Tamske

Writing...
MBTI Type
ENTP
Longing for the end of the holidays, just so I can at last teach those things I've prepared and get them over with. During the week I long for the weekend, during the weekend I long for the week to be over already.
I guess, by induction, I long to be dead. But actually I long for a vacation that's long enough so I can actually relax and cling to the illusion that I've got lots of time left. A week's holiday? I barely had time to study the chemistry I have to teach and to catch up with cleaning, and to rest a little bit. Now I'm rested, at last I'm rested and the school starts again already! Tonight is a major deadline: whatever I've not written tonight, I won't be writing for a long, long time. Stress.

entropie

Permabanned
MBTI Type
entp
Enneagram
Longing for the end of the holidays, just so I can at last teach those things I've prepared and get them over with. During the week I long for the weekend, during the weekend I long for the week to be over already.
I guess, by induction, I long to be dead. But actually I long for a vacation that's long enough so I can actually relax and cling to the illusion that I've got lots of time left. A week's holiday? I barely had time to study the chemistry I have to teach and to catch up with cleaning, and to rest a little bit. Now I'm rested, at last I'm rested and the school starts again already! Tonight is a major deadline: whatever I've not written tonight, I won't be writing for a long, long time. Stress.

You need some more entp arrogance to kill your sorrows with fire. The more stress I have the calmer and the more controlled I get. If someone asks me if I had too much stress then, I'll say: noo give me more ! :D

Redbone

Orisha
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Free!

It's time to get busy!

xisnotx

Permabanned
there is a weird warm feeling in my chest. i'd like to think it's happiness, but i just ate..so it could be gas..

Tamske

Writing...
MBTI Type
ENTP
Disappointed. Yes, I know there were 77 contestants. Yes, the winner's writing was much more intricate, relevant and heart-rending than mine. It's a honour losing to such a champion. But still...

T

ThatGirl

Confused and amused at the same time. Nostalgic, but confident.

Weird shit.

AOA

♣️♦️♠️♥️
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx
Unforgiving boredom.

R

Riva

Confused and amused at the same time. Nostalgic, but confident.

Weird shit.

Since repping you never gets replies I am going to quote this post hoping that either you or someone who sees this would reply.

What is your MBTI type?
I could see you have typed yourself as ESTP.
You're to my perception is an ESTP or maybe even an ENTJ.
So again I repeat and ask what your MBTI type is?

T

ThatGirl

Since repping you never gets replies I am going to quote this post hoping that either you or someone who sees this would reply.

What is your MBTI type?
I could see you have typed yourself as ESTP.
You're to my perception is an ESTP or maybe even an ENTJ.
So again I repeat and ask what your MBTI type is?

XNtJ

Ambiverted, Ni user, With a Te that is well balanced by Fi, and Se as a strong relief function.

Ni-Strongest function, and weakest function. Never had to develop it because it was always there, a permanent structure in my type that is unquestioned, but also under matured and taken for granted.

Te- Heavily tempered by Fi. Te came natural, the tempering with Fi learned. The result is wise Te, which doesn't appear very Te on the outside.

Se- My negative function, only thought about when everything else sucks, and I need to escape life. (unfortunately this is a well developed function as well).

Fi- My relief function, if at any time I doubt my Ni, Te, or Se, I can fall back on Fi to give a clear, quick, and simple tie breaking call. Well developed through years of studying.

Does that answer your question?

AOA

♣️♦️♠️♥️
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx
Suffered epic betrayal.

AOA

♣️♦️♠️♥️
MBTI Type