• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[NT] NT's What are you [airquote] feeling [/airquote]at this moment??

Redbone

Orisha
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Droopy and glum...*quaffs bottle of self-pity*

I hope the effects wear off by morning.

Undeclared

MBTI Type
INTp
I feel nothing at the moment. I'm thinking about how I'm too lazy to do anything on this beautiful day though. (¬▂¬)

*giggles*

A

A window to the soul

I'm feelin the Claritin has failed to deliver clarity.

sneeze.gif

Redbone

Orisha
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Very happy. Content.

I had a wonderful night....

AOA

♣️♦️♠️♥️
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx
Sleepiness; having a short afternoon nap.

mrcockburn

Aquaria
MBTI Type
¥¤
Enneagram
3w4
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Stressed/Excited

As of yesterday, I'm leaving to India for over a week tomorrow. I'm skipping school next week and shutting down most of my business during that time (my assistant should use this time to catch up on filing and other backend tasks she's behind on).

Why? Who knows! I bought the tickets on impulse. I just need *out* of this place for a little bit.

I've done this again...aye...

-doctor's visits/shots
-packing
-tear out hair

ceecee

Coolatta® Enjoyer
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
8w9
Stunned. I'm completely nonreligious, however, I'm very sure there are baseball gods tonight.

Usehername

On a mission
Stunned. I'm completely nonreligious, however, I'm very sure there are baseball gods tonight.

Such a fun game to watch! I can't watch more than 1 inning of regular season ball, but this was so fantastic. The hometown kid saves the day with two out in the bottom of the 9th!

A

A window to the soul

After hitting up Macys, I feel 100%! Christmas shopping 2011 has begun. :D

giegs

MBTI Type
INTP
This gluten free pineapple coffee cake and triple americano are making me feel FUCKING AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!

copperfish17

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Somewhere between bored and slightly amused.

Tiger Owl

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Like the long weekend I just started was hard earned.

AOA

♣️♦️♠️♥️
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx
I have influenza.

A

A window to the soul

:happy:

-logs in-

I've been bombarded and spanked with emo feedback. Sweet! Wish I had time to deal with it right now, but no can do, it's Friday night. Gotta run!! :bye:

-logs out-

mrcockburn

Aquaria
MBTI Type
¥¤
Enneagram
3w4
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Bipolar.

Checked my grades online for a midterm, and had a heart attack because I thought I got the lowest score in the class, a 22% super-F :ninja:, until I noticed that I had actually scored the highest, at 98%. :yay:

The dumb guy simply had a very similar student ID #. :bored:

Of course, this was for a finance class. In accounting, I AM the dumb one. :doh: