• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[NT] NT's What are you [airquote] feeling [/airquote]at this moment??

Tamske

Writing...
MBTI Type
ENTP
Bored out of my skull. Vowed to finish novel before starting on new project. Grammar control 40% done. I need a carrot on a stick. The house needs cleaning, and I really should do that instead of plodding on with that grammar. But that's not much of a carrot, it's more of a deterrent. Grammar control or cleaning? A clean house would give a happy husband, my Fe likes that, but my Ne is rebelling! Want build marble machine now!!

NotOfTwo

small potatoes
MBTI Type
INTP
I am very irritated that my clients do not seem to think that cancelling me last minute has a negative effect. I am one person! Not a company! Can I just do the job we agreed to and get paid? AAAAARG!! :ng_mad:

Mad Hatter

Head Pigeon
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
-1w
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Headache ... again :/
This is really so annoying.

Mad Hatter

Head Pigeon
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
-1w
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I think this is what you call being "bored out of your mind."

Tamske

Writing...
MBTI Type
ENTP
Teetering on the edge of a (mental, not literal) black hole and excited. Finished my second manuscript! (<- excited) But what now? I have a bunch of little beginnings for new stories, but none of them tickle my interest now. (<- mental black hole) I guess I've got to give it a rest.

N

NPcomplete

Freaked out because I haven't scared him away yet. :S (This should have been a good thing.)

goats

MBTI Type
INTP
im sitting in my room in my underwear listening to music and internettin'. happy as can be.

AOA

♣️♦️♠️♥️
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx
Yawwwwn, me is sleepy.

heizusan

MBTI Type
ENTP
Hungry, excited, energized, tired, busy, stressed, inspired, busy, distracted, powerful, did I say busy?

A

A window to the soul

tappingfoot.gif

N

NPcomplete

I feel like not writing my thesis and "disappearing" in the forest. The question is: which forest?

copperfish17

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Potato chips + Internet + Sleeping family members = Happiness. :)